The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
Unholy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My own sexperience

She needed more....

I stood up, grab her hand and walk towards my car. She sit in the passenger seat and I started the car. I move over and start kissing her lips gently. She closed her eyes and seems to enjoying it.

Me: shall we ?
H gave a blank face. I smiled and proceed driving. Once I pulled over by the roadside in front of hotel, H was shocked and turned her head looked at me and gave a shy smile. I alight the car and went to open door for her. She came out and I wrap my hand around her waist and walk in. In the room, the moment the door close, I hug H from the back and stayed still there for few mins. H smiled and turn herself facing me. She place her both hands around my neck while I moved my hands on her waist.

H: shall we shower and enjoy each other accompany ?
Me: sure. Why not.

Started removing clothings of one another along with some kisses and her teasing my little bro and he's awaken. Once both of us naked, went into the toilet and turn on the water. Standing under the shower, water flow down on our bodies. H press the body shampoo and rub against my chest slowly moving downwards in a circular motion. She skipped my little bro, move down my tight. She's a real teaser. She press another pump of shampoo, turn me around and doing the same to my back. Without looking at her, I closed my eyes while enjoying her touch all around my body. She turned me around, I open my eyes, she was kneeling down, with my dick in front of her. She gave a smile and started licking my little head and massage my balls. Her skills are good but can be better. Slowly she suck my dick like as if she's having a ice cream. After few mins, I help her up and turn her with her back facing me and press a pump of shampoo. I rub from her back down to her butt to her legs and movie my hands to the front slowly moving up her front tight pass her pussy and to her boobs. I massage her boobs and constant tunning her nipples. Her nipple harden and moans follow. I lick her earlobes from the back and ask her if she likes it. She just nodd her head while enjoying it. One of my hand move downwards to outside of her pussy. She spread her legs alittle and welcome me. I linger outside alittle and slowly putting one finger into her. It felt so warm inside and she kiap her tights close. She then turn around smile and shower me although there isn't shampoo on me anymore. No words was exchanged, just body language. We proceed showering and drying up each other and lay on the bed naked and hide under the blanket. I switch on the tv, she moved herself closer to me, resting her head on my chest while her hand is playing my balls. This feeling is so lovely that made me regret breaking up with her when I was younger.
Old 14-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
minicash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 15-08-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story, do continue sharing.
Old 15-08-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
PAssionFruit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 18-08-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder where has TS gone to ?
Old 19-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SteveHeighway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping for more!
Old 19-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
tobly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, do continue..
Old 19-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
She needed more....

I stood up, grab her hand and walk towards my car. She sit in the passenger seat and I started the car. I move over and start kissing her lips gently. She closed her eyes and seems to enjoying it.

Me: shall we ?
H gave a blank face. I smiled and proceed driving. Once I pulled over by the roadside in front of hotel, H was shocked and turned her head looked at me and gave a shy smile. I alight the car and went to open door for her. She came out and I wrap my hand around her waist and walk in. In the room, the moment the door close, I hug H from the back and stayed still there for few mins. H smiled and turn herself facing me. She place her both hands around my neck while I moved my hands on her waist.

H: shall we shower and enjoy each other accompany ?
Me: sure. Why not.

Started removing clothings of one another along with some kisses and her teasing my little bro and he's awaken. Once both of us naked, went into the toilet and turn on the water. Standing under the shower, water flow down on our bodies. H press the body shampoo and rub against my chest slowly moving downwards in a circular motion. She skipped my little bro, move down my tight. She's a real teaser. She press another pump of shampoo, turn me around and doing the same to my back. Without looking at her, I closed my eyes while enjoying her touch all around my body. She turned me around, I open my eyes, she was kneeling down, with my dick in front of her. She gave a smile and started licking my little head and massage my balls. Her skills are good but can be better. Slowly she suck my dick like as if she's having a ice cream. After few mins, I help her up and turn her with her back facing me and press a pump of shampoo. I rub from her back down to her butt to her legs and movie my hands to the front slowly moving up her front tight pass her pussy and to her boobs. I massage her boobs and constant tunning her nipples. Her nipple harden and moans follow. I lick her earlobes from the back and ask her if she likes it. She just nodd her head while enjoying it. One of my hand move downwards to outside of her pussy. She spread her legs alittle and welcome me. I linger outside alittle and slowly putting one finger into her. It felt so warm inside and she kiap her tights close. She then turn around smile and shower me although there isn't shampoo on me anymore. No words was exchanged, just body language. We proceed showering and drying up each other and lay on the bed naked and hide under the blanket. I switch on the tv, she moved herself closer to me, resting her head on my chest while her hand is playing my balls. This feeling is so lovely that made me regret breaking up with her when I was younger.

Lovely built up .. please continue..
Old 20-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur story very much.. power.. more soon pls.
Old 06-12-2017, 04:42 AM
Samster

Sorry for the long long delay....

Regret breaking up with her when I was younger....

I just closed my eyes and enjoy the moment that we might not have in the future. Just when I know it, Both of us fallen asleep in each other arms. I planted a kiss on her forehead like a newly weds sleeping together. She woke up awhile later but bury her head onto my chest again and hugged me tight. I lift up her head and kiss her lips. In return, she kiss me back and we started Frenching. Hands roam around our bodies. Tongues fight vigorously for minutes. I climb on top of her, broke up the fight and move downwards to her nipples, licking and sucking on it. Moans start filling up the room, her hands holding on to my head, asking for more. Wanting to pleasure her more, move downwards again, with my tongue sticking out, licking on the way down. Passing through her belly, till her hip area, sucking alittle while on the way down. Her hands pushed me down to her pussy. I sucked her clit and lick around her tights while her hands continue to push my head hard down. Slowly I move to her pussy, with my finger opening her pussy lips, I stick my tongue in and flick my tongue. She tasted so good like a fresh pussy.

W must have not treated her well enough.

H became so wet and moans became louder and louder. I can sense that she really enjoy me eating her out which I enjoyed too. After awhile, She stood up and guide me to lay down on my belly. She lay on top of me and whispered 'my turn'. Those two words bring excitement to me. She lick my earlobes (one of my weakness) while her hands roam around my body. She slowly move downwards, licking her way down. Upon reaching my hips area, I flip around, lying on my back. She then move upwards, to lick and suck on my nipples. Slowly move downwards again, massaging my balls with her hand. She stroke my already harden dick and lick my dick head in circular motion. After which, my dick slowly disappear into her mouth. Her skill seem better than the previous session in the bathroom. I close my eyes and enjoy her pleasuring me. She switch sucking and licking between my dick and my balls constantly. After a good 5mins, I couldn't take it anymore.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:22 AM
Samster

I grab her towards me, turning her onto her back lying on the bed, I go on my knees and position in the missionary position. H move her hand on my dick and I insert my dick into her. She was so wet and tight. She moan the moment I insert in. I slowly increase my speed thursting her in missionary while grabbing her boobs. She stretch her legs up my neck and I lick her legs while pumping. Slowly she cross it to pull me down to her. We French while pumping her faster and faster. She moans get louder and she came. I could feel her walls closing tight suffocating my dick. I pull out and signaled her to go onto her knees. I fuck her in doggy, holding on her waist for around 5mins. I was going to cum. But I didn't want to end it like this. I took out my dick and almost immediately, she grab me down Lying beside her and French like no tomrrow. She climb on top of me grabbing my dick, lower her hips lower and lower. Soon my dick disappear into her love hole and started riding. I grab her boobs while she rides and she arched her back backwards and moan loudly. After riding for minutes, I was cumming, so was her. She whisper to my ears 'cum in me'. Not thinking much, we came together with her lying on me, hugging me with a smile on her face.

She lay beside me, smiling at me and kiss on my cheek. With the satisfied look, I kiss her forehead and eventually said 'I love you'. I didn't know what came into my mind when I say it. She just return with a kiss on my lips. We wash up together and wrap ourselves in the bathrobes and laid on the bed together. Enjoying each other accompany, we fall asleep till the next day morning.

It was 9am when I was awaken by a ring on the phone, a text from W on H phone.

W : dear, are you going home soon ? I'm going out to meet the guys for basketball game. Shall we meet at 2pm ?

I closed my eyes and think about what went on last night. Kind of regret what I've done as she married and to my colleague. But another side on my head telling me that how enjoyful it was. Knowing I still got some time with H, I just don't think so much. I felt movement, I open my eyes I saw H stretching out for her phone. She took her phone and lie back on to my arms with her back facing me, allowing me to see what she going to reply W text.

H: okie dear. Just let me know when you're about to end.

She then put back her phone and turn facing me. She smile and say 'we still have some time together'. She then close her eyes, bury herself into my arms and smile to herself. I feel the love we had from before. After awhile, I came down of the bed, and start washing up in the bathroom. H came in awhile later, releasing her robe and leave it on the floor. She then join me in the shower, helping each other with the shampoo on our bodies. Short teasing, kissing came on and we dry up and dress up and checked out of the hotel. Hopped into my car, we went off for brunch and soon 130pm come and I have to sent her to meet W. I drove to the somewhere near the place where she meeting W, we French and exchanged hugs. Not wanting to leave each other, she broke off the tongue fight and kiss on my forehead and smile at me. 'We will meet again' and off she went.

Smiling to myself, I drove home and received a photo from H. Photo of food that she's having with W. food from the coffee shop that holds our memories.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back TS, enjoyed the story you shared. shall wait here for more installments of the story.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

please continue with the story bro! very nice.
Old 06-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
middlerocks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymiddlerocks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for next instalment.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Vibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved the update TS
Advert Space Available