The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoloOne View Post
more to come stay tuned. some people dont heed warning and still go to the few hotels in orchard area with s+ girls
the girls have no reason to charge $150 and above if they only pay advertising fee, unless they are of exceptional quality.
in hk, customer pay 1000HKD, girl get around 500-600hkd, for 45 mins job and they are plenty of SYTS.
They have no reason to WORK LESS & GET PAID MORE.
So whats your point?
The girls are too expensive? They should charge $50 instead?
Old 19-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: faces of supporters of overpriced S+ FLs

Really demand and supply situation. If people wanna carrot, can choose to go. Unless got bad service or switch girl bait, why posting pix n carplate ?

High pricing don't go. Some say good value please go. Macham go marketing.. fruits all there for all to pick and choose, price there clear for all to see..

PS: Not sure how he is known to be mata man..

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 19-08-2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old 19-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

This thread a lot of supporters.
One comment from me and kenna zap by 3 person. LOL.
Yah! Why continue support that whatever wolf thing? Stop support wolf! They have warned you all liao!
Can I get some reps?
Shit. Later kenna zap by wolf supporter....
Old 20-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
YoloOne has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Crab, Lobster and Seafood Buffet Dinner!
I am proud to introduce our seafood-themed nights at J65. I promise variety, freshness, quality and taste to keep you spoilt for choice and craving for more. Feast to International Night, Crab Galore, Lobster Rock 'n' Roll and Seafood Mania. Each will provide a unique experience.

The J65 buffet dinners are available daily, from 6pm to 9.30pm, as follows:

Monday International Buffet at SGD 55++ per person
Tuesday Crab Galore at SGD 75++ per person
Wednesday and Thursday Lobster Rock 'n' Roll at SGD 85++ per person
Friday to Sunday Seafood Mania at SGD 75++ per person
Click here to view buffet dinner highlights.

Special Promotion: Enjoy a 25% discount on the total bill for reservations made via hoteljen.com/bookJ65. This offer is valid till 31 August 2017. It is not applicable on the eves of public holidays and public holidays.

this offer very attractive,
can invite the 14-15 girls staying upstairs and their agents sitting below to join me

Last edited by YoloOne; 21-08-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1