The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sam91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV screening info

Hi all, I would like to know what brand did AFA and Dr Tan used for their 4th gen test?

Is there a difference in sensitivity etc.?
Old 02-03-2017, 02:21 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you will probably have to call them to check on that... but i dont think there should be any concern on the brand they use.... i doubt they will get the test kits from some dodgy suppliers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam91 View Post
Hi all, I would like to know what brand did AFA and Dr Tan used for their 4th gen test?

Is there a difference in sensitivity etc.?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
dirtyhello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to dsc for hiv test today, negative. however, anybody knows whether still can request to get result slip e.g tmr or within a timeframe?
Old 29-05-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi aqurean. What's a combo test?

I went for an HIV test at the Dr Tan and Partners branch at Robertson Quay some time ago. I was tested negative. Hurrah! The doctor was a young man but not Dr Tan. I found him and the nurses nice and pleasant. The doctor was professional and could answer my questions patiently. That reduced the stress for me. I don't mind returning here for any medical testing in future. Hopefully I'll never catch any infections ever. The problem was the wooden doors and wall partitions can be more sound proof in there.

In the past when I went for such medical tests in a few other places where I had doctors who were rude, arrogant and sounded like they did not care if I got any serious infections or not. Believe you me, it happened to me.
Old 29-05-2017, 10:28 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read this post.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=746

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi aqurean. What's a combo test?
Hopefully I'll never catch any infections ever. .
you need to get REAL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hopefully I'll never catch any infections ever. .

Old 08-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnnydodojohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros, would like to get your advice. Had an session with a FL. Just capped BJ and some sucking of the nipples from me to her and from her to me. Came in the condom and that's it.

Does it put me at risk of any HIV transmission? Or STD?

Thank you!
Old 08-06-2017, 08:22 AM

yes risk will always be there.. but so long the condom is intact and there is no tear, you are in the low -mid risk category depending on the gal u screwed.

however Be Warned, Low risk does not mean NO risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnydodojohn View Post
Dear Bros, would like to get your advice. Had an session with a FL. Just capped BJ and some sucking of the nipples from me to her and from her to me. Came in the condom and that's it.

Does it put me at risk of any HIV transmission? Or STD?

Thank you!

Old 14-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
undead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All Need info about window period.

Rapid HIV kit and ELISA- How long can detect antibody after infection?

Thanks.
Old 14-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebear View Post
after around 6 years of bonking, last done hiv test in june 2015 which was negative, its time for another annual hiv test. only diff now is, decided to settle down. n all the thoughts of being hiv +ve come rushing in. especially after recent bout of sinusitis and a week of fatigue feelings and swollen lymph nodes (last month).

over the past 3 months, tried the followings which increases the "what if" feelings

- (tried in apr) fuck with condom and bbbj and cim by godiva, the sexy and pretty indian massage lady at raffles (decided for a fuck last min so did not brought my durex xtra safe with me. ended up wif her condom. she brought the condom into the room and that was without package. the sudden thought of what if she reused the condom or that condom is of some dubious quality)

- (throughout the 3 months) bbbj by Vietnamese whores at geylang h38, namely 15 (3 times) , 16 (2 time) and 1 (2 times) followed by fj

- (2nd week of may) choing in Myanmar (naypidaw), tried 2 girls. fj with condom all the way. no bj/bbbj at all cos I m scared.

reading reports that keep saying oral sex is of low risk bla bla bla and condom when used correctly is highly effective

awaiting result that is due to come in tomorrow. this kind of "what if" feelings is indeed unbearable.

my advice to those who never ever bonked before, please do not try if u cant handle this. it will drive u mad and its not worth the risk at all thinking back. just pcc n save ur money.
If you are positive, Godiva better go for a check, especially those who look for Godiva
Old 31-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

shiok2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HIV screening info

Went to Kensington clinic last month to for blood test HIV. However when i get the results tested negative, another doctor said best to have urine+blood test. What the fxxk ! why in the first place didnt advise properly, they think that money is easy to earn and seems like want u to gunna HIV then satisfy
Old 31-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

shiok2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are u anonymous after all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Don go to Kensington family clinic, I try before doctor suck. Remember my first time to test for hiv,the doctor is not helpful at all. And I have some question to ask the doctor cause is my first time testing but the staff there ask me to pay for consultations fee. That is the first time and last time for me to go kensington
Not like dr tan who have a forum for you to ask question. And he is helpful enough.
i agreed, Kensington family clinic sucks! advise bro not to go there
Old 02-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
you will probably have to call them to check on that... but i dont think there should be any concern on the brand they use.... i doubt they will get the test kits from some dodgy suppliers...
Hi Brother,
are those online purchase of HIV test kits reliable?
Saw QQ provides Such kits around $60
Old 02-10-2017, 05:11 PM

No. i wouldnt do that and wont recommend it.

the anonymous HIV test at AFA is only half that price and much more reliable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Hi Brother,
are those online purchase of HIV test kits reliable?
Saw QQ provides Such kits around $60

Old 17-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShotMan View Post
Bro, I understand how you feel. I've been through what you've been through years ago. If you just need someone to talk to, drop me a PM. I'm happy to listen and share. If it helps, I've done what you described, and I've done several tests over several years (the latest being in the last couple of weeks) and it's always negative. As long as you always use protection for penetrative sex and the condom was put on before any intercourse and did not break, you are more likely to die from from a fall or electrocution than to catch HIV.

Don't worry for nothing. You are definitely guilt-positive, and very, very,very likely HIV negative!

If I'm right, treat me kopi!
I up a china girl from online. Protected insertion but bbbj no protection.

Asked her when shes going back.. she said her permit not approved.. have to go back in few days time.

When shes on top.. her cunt juice brushed on my balls and that time my balls have some slight rashes.. 10 days later i kana fever flu...(not sure is it kana from my female colleague who have same illness days before i kana)... see doc liao rest at home..next day go work but cough comes and stays with me for 3 weeks. See multiple doctors and got different medication.. took the latest batch of medicine... rashes on my tummy.. underarms...diarhea... i became paranoid... lately cough subsides.. now feels better... medication stopped.. no more rashes..diarhea.. but as and when will check for signs..

Thinking that her permit not approved could it be because she got health screening results as not passed...
Not sure i need to screen for hiv. Any advice?

Last edited by ahgore; 17-10-2017 at 06:15 PM.
Old 17-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
I up a china girl from online. Protected insertion but bbbj no protection.

Asked her when shes going back.. she said her permit not approved.. have to go back in few days time.

When shes on top.. her cunt juice brushed on my balls and that time my balls have some slight rashes.. 10 days later i kana fever flu...(not sure is it kana from my female colleague who have same illness days before i kana)... see doc liao rest at home..next day go work but cough comes and stays with me for 3 weeks. See multiple doctors and got different medication.. took the latest batch of medicine... rashes on my tummy.. underarms... i became paranoid... lately cough subsides.. now feels better.

Thinking that her permit not approved could it be because she got health screening results as not passed...
Not sure i need to screen for hiv. Any advice?
If u really fear, go for a test to put the fear behind u for good. Chances for male to female transmission is are higher than female to male.

Her permit not pass could be due to other reasons as well

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1