The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BBSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Thursday night, Pom was walking up the dead escalator when someone tapped my shoulder. He was a regular kaki there and he advised me to avoid Vietcongs at all costs, as he just upped a super-duper Vietcong flipcar (whom he could only described as "square face" ) , and he had been flipped by Vietcongs throughout the week.
I went ACE few times liao and up like about 10 PRC.
5th Feb was the first time I upped a Viet and really waste of money kao kao.
I even told her b4 hand, service good I pay RM100.
When I pay her the agreed RM80, she dare to ask for RM100 say I will pay her RM100.
Say she no do condom bj and because I say RM100, she do.

CCB, rather ask a ah gua suck my cock better.

No more viet chicken in future for me.

Rather stick to those MILF PRC now.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSS View Post
When I pay her the agreed RM80, she dare to ask for RM100 say I will pay her RM100.

Another of those avoiding Vietcong traps.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 06-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe my luck is just good but so far I have upped several different Viets and they were all good, maybe 1 or 2 flip cars but apart from that, I find them quite okay. Plan to go in the afternoon soon. Do they operate on CNY day itself?
Old 07-02-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Remember my previous post?
Paying or promising to pay more doesn't mean she will treat you better.
Giving extra tips is also the same.

Give more money to a girl and she will treat us better is a myth. I'm speaking from experience.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
Remember my previous post?
Paying or promising to pay more doesn't mean she will treat you better.
Giving extra tips is also the same.

Give more money to a girl and she will treat us better is a myth. I'm speaking from experience.
Yeah, while passion and friendship built up you don't have to spend more than necessary to enjoy their services, like Sotong and me
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 07-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Yeah, while passion and friendship built up you don't have to spend more than necessary to enjoy their services, like Sotong and me
sotong is already like your fubu. that is unbeatable.
Old 07-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Maybe my luck is just good but so far I have upped several different Viets and they were all good, maybe 1 or 2 flip cars but apart from that, I find them quite okay. Plan to go in the afternoon soon. Do they operate on CNY day itself?
i only try vietcong recently, due to young and hot. service is not so important to me. i am more into feeling type.

too bad that PRC always delivered and body run out of shape. thats is why i seldom take one.
Old 07-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

ahgua there is pretty and can provide very good service. you may ask eugene for more details.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

flip car is a must in cheonging lessons... else you where can find gems...

Gong Xi Fa Chai All KKJ's....
Old 08-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Two pre-CNY test drives before going back to hometown...

Monday night, 9pm. stood there for 2 hours but it was a slow night. PRCs all MILFs, popiahs also middle aged with too much makeup, none of the ones i knew with confirmed good service were there. in the end had to take risk and went for the only girl who made some of my blood rush downstairs.

Ling, popiah SYT
- age 25 (my estimate)
- face 7/10, pretty girl-next-door look
- body 6/10, average height, thin
- headlights 6/10, AA cups (as some of you may know, my personal taste is for smaller breasts, but hers are just abit too small, nothing to grab or squeeze at all), erect pencil eraser nipples, allow play with hands (tickling nipples) and mouth (licking, sucking)
- shower: YES, she helped clean me up both before and after test drive (first time in a long time i've been offered shower that's not DIY)
- foreplay 8/10, licking nipples, licking around thigh area, licking balls
- CBJ 7/10, good effort for extended time with no complaints
- FJ 7/10, SOP missionary + doggie + missionary, total around 20 mins
- GFE 4/10, allowed licking of neck and ears. no rush. complete lack of english/mandarin apart from necessities like RM amount and name.
- showroom, 7/10 - clean room with dim blue lighting.
- test drive fee: RM70
- WIR: good fuck for good price, as long as you're not a boobs person

Thursday night, 8pm. it's been a long time since i've seen Ace that busy. lots of new stock for popiah, although most were really not my type. saw a girl i upped previously, Sim, with new hairstyle and makeup. looked extremely hot like local NL with innocent SYT face. however, one leng chai fast hand fast leg upped her before i could make my move. 3 hours later still not down

whilst waiting there standing, had a chance to scan through all the stock. PRC also got new SYT stock. one very short shy girl standing by herself, not talking to any other girls, not making effort to approach any guys. just look at phone or floor. wanted to up her but upon closer inspection, boobs were quite saggy and turned me off. another one is very tall and always stand at the fruits stall. quite tempted due to her model type body even though face is ok only. but saw her go up and down too frequent and decided against possibility of flip car. overheard her damage is 100.

in the end after two rounds of nudging, went up with this playful girl

Fei Fei, PRC SYT
- age early to mid 20s (my estimate)
- face 8/10, very cute and pretty SYT, especially when she laughs and smiles
- body 8/10, short and slim with curves in the right places, quite hot
- headlights 7/10, B cups (my personal taste is for smaller breasts), erect nipples, allow play with hands (tickling and squeezing) but no licking or sucking
- shower: after FJ only
- foreplay 8/10, licking my nipples, rubbing her nipples all over me, licking my balls
- CBJ 7/10, good effort but nothing special
- FJ 9/10, previously upped her 3 months ago, SOP cowgirl and missionary. this time same positions but much more enjoyable. i was her first customer of the night after both of us had been standing downstairs for 3 hours, so she clearly was ready to go... cowgirl like there's no tomorrow for around 10 mins and then missionary with lots of pausing so that i could last longer. whilst trying to control myself, took advantage to lick her neck and ears. total FJ around 30 mins with lots of moaning from both of us. saw her "cannot tahan" face again which turned me on completely (although i'm quite sure i didn't give her an orgasm).
- GFE 9/10, once again as i mentioned in my previous FR, the best GFE i've ever experienced with any asian WG. very playful at the first floor. even when i said no to her the first time, she didn't scold or get angry. came back to nudge the second time (2 hours later) as though i had never rejected her before. how to say no when she's so sweet? no rush, walked all the way up to 9th floor (due to full lifts) and she walked patiently while holding my hand tightly. can't stop talking and asking things as though she's really missed me (my money).
- showroom, 6/10 - clean room with dim white lighting. apartment unit has strong mould smell, quite unpleasant when you first enter.
- test drive fee: RM100
- WIR: high-quality PRC SYT which is so rare at Ace nowadays. seems like the type that will offer plenty of happiness to regular customers. fantastic GFE (to quote my previous FR - it's like going on a fuck-date with an over-excited GF)
Old 08-02-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

and of course, a happy prosperous new year to all fellow bros and sifus... may our bosses pay us more, may we strike lottery, may there be less flip cars at Ace
Old 08-02-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
Anyway, don't assume tipping the girl or pay more, you will get better service.
From my experience, it is a myth only.

It is best to stick to normal rate.
It really depends on how you use it.

Being generous has netted me way better service and a FB or Two.

Annie that everyone said was a flipper gave me quite good service for the two times I went up. XiaoMi bee was nearly a FB (had it not been her gambling addiction) Mimi Cat gave an extra long session...which other Bros got as well. Same with a few other girls. Not to mention my pinoy FB for 2 years, and other Viet girls from other places.

The key is to know when and with who to use the extra bullets to your advantage.

Just saying you will pay more isn't going to get you very far. You only tip those who are deserving, so your repeat visits are better.

Tipping a girl not interested in giving u a good service ahead of time is never going to net any improvements.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Two pre-CNY test drives before going back to hometown...

Monday night, 9pm. stood there for 2 hours but it was a slow night. PRCs all MILFs, popiahs also middle aged with too much makeup, none of the ones i knew with confirmed good service were there. in the end had to take risk and went for the only girl who made some of my blood rush downstairs.

Ling, popiah SYT
- age 25 (my estimate)
- face 7/10, pretty girl-next-door look
- body 6/10, average height, thin
- headlights 6/10, AA cups (as some of you may know, my personal taste is for smaller breasts, but hers are just abit too small, nothing to grab or squeeze at all), erect pencil eraser nipples, allow play with hands (tickling nipples) and mouth (licking, sucking)
- shower: YES, she helped clean me up both before and after test drive (first time in a long time i've been offered shower that's not DIY)
- foreplay 8/10, licking nipples, licking around thigh area, licking balls
- CBJ 7/10, good effort for extended time with no complaints
- FJ 7/10, SOP missionary + doggie + missionary, total around 20 mins
- GFE 4/10, allowed licking of neck and ears. no rush. complete lack of english/mandarin apart from necessities like RM amount and name.
- showroom, 7/10 - clean room with dim blue lighting.
- test drive fee: RM70
- WIR: good fuck for good price, as long as you're not a boobs person

Thursday night, 8pm. it's been a long time since i've seen Ace that busy. lots of new stock for popiah, although most were really not my type. saw a girl i upped previously, Sim, with new hairstyle and makeup. looked extremely hot like local NL with innocent SYT face. however, one leng chai fast hand fast leg upped her before i could make my move. 3 hours later still not down

whilst waiting there standing, had a chance to scan through all the stock. PRC also got new SYT stock. one very short shy girl standing by herself, not talking to any other girls, not making effort to approach any guys. just look at phone or floor. wanted to up her but upon closer inspection, boobs were quite saggy and turned me off. another one is very tall and always stand at the fruits stall. quite tempted due to her model type body even though face is ok only. but saw her go up and down too frequent and decided against possibility of flip car. overheard her damage is 100.

in the end after two rounds of nudging, went up with this playful girl

Fei Fei, PRC SYT
- age early to mid 20s (my estimate)
- face 8/10, very cute and pretty SYT, especially when she laughs and smiles
- body 8/10, short and slim with curves in the right places, quite hot
- headlights 7/10, B cups (my personal taste is for smaller breasts), erect nipples, allow play with hands (tickling and squeezing) but no licking or sucking
- shower: after FJ only
- foreplay 8/10, licking my nipples, rubbing her nipples all over me, licking my balls
- CBJ 7/10, good effort but nothing special
- FJ 9/10, previously upped her 3 months ago, SOP cowgirl and missionary. this time same positions but much more enjoyable. i was her first customer of the night after both of us had been standing downstairs for 3 hours, so she clearly was ready to go... cowgirl like there's no tomorrow for around 10 mins and then missionary with lots of pausing so that i could last longer. whilst trying to control myself, took advantage to lick her neck and ears. total FJ around 30 mins with lots of moaning from both of us. saw her "cannot tahan" face again which turned me on completely (although i'm quite sure i didn't give her an orgasm).
- GFE 9/10, once again as i mentioned in my previous FR, the best GFE i've ever experienced with any asian WG. very playful at the first floor. even when i said no to her the first time, she didn't scold or get angry. came back to nudge the second time (2 hours later) as though i had never rejected her before. how to say no when she's so sweet? no rush, walked all the way up to 9th floor (due to full lifts) and she walked patiently while holding my hand tightly. can't stop talking and asking things as though she's really missed me (my money).
- showroom, 6/10 - clean room with dim white lighting. apartment unit has strong mould smell, quite unpleasant when you first enter.
- test drive fee: RM100
- WIR: high-quality PRC SYT which is so rare at Ace nowadays. seems like the type that will offer plenty of happiness to regular customers. fantastic GFE (to quote my previous FR - it's like going on a fuck-date with an over-excited GF)
can introduce to me who are feifei?
Old 09-02-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
It really depends on how you use it.

Being generous has netted me way better service and a FB or Two.

Annie that everyone said was a flipper gave me quite good service for the two times I went up. XiaoMi bee was nearly a FB (had it not been her gambling addiction) Mimi Cat gave an extra long session...which other Bros got as well. Same with a few other girls. Not to mention my pinoy FB for 2 years, and other Viet girls from other places.

The key is to know when and with who to use the extra bullets to your advantage.

Just saying you will pay more isn't going to get you very far. You only tip those who are deserving, so your repeat visits are better.

Tipping a girl not interested in giving u a good service ahead of time is never going to net any improvements.
bro, annie and mimi now change port to OS d, you may find her there if you miss her.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
can introduce to me who are feifei?
梦想菲菲....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1