The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SilentBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Happening in Surabaya

was in COSMO yesterday and served by 52 maya..after end of sensual massage..proceeded to standard HJ but she asked for 300K to strip down all only... i don't want FJ..I told her expensive and rejected...immediately the face turn black black..actually quite shiok looking at her not happy face while still continue HJ reluctantly...only improved better when i gave her 100K tip after the whole session..any bro can advise?
Old 28-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBoy View Post
was in COSMO yesterday and served by 52 maya..after end of sensual massage..proceeded to standard HJ but she asked for 300K to strip down all only... i don't want FJ..I told her expensive and rejected...immediately the face turn black black..actually quite shiok looking at her not happy face while still continue HJ reluctantly...only improved better when i gave her 100K tip after the whole session..any bro can advise?
are you sure COSMO open in this fasting month ? I was surprise if they do that. All KTV is shut, including Penthouse which has strong connection. I manage to drink in Family karaoke and brought my usual KTV gal in street dress. As I knew the owner of that Family KTV, he prepare the drink for me. The same owner is going to open a new posh membership only KTV with 28 rooms. There will only be 28 members and all the gals will be from Jakarta and Bandung with model quality. It will be open after the Ramandan.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SilentBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup...it is open but no muslim bro appear until quite late past the break fast time...one of the delta spa branch in Jakarta is still open as well...went to one before arriving surabaya
Old 09-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
briansantoso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going to surabaya this saturday, is cosmo really open?
any other 'good' spa open?
Old 09-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
briansantoso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going to surabaya this saturday, is cosmo really open?
any other 'good' spa open?
Old 11-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ALL closed. Sorry there.
Old 20-08-2012, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
spermy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, I want to give back to everyone on here for their earlier Surabaya reports.

I was there in early July and decided on Cosmo. First, if anyone needs a hotel I highly recommend Midtown Hotel which is near the Plaza Tunjungan and there is an Indonesian restaurant next door which is quite good.

If going from this hotel to Cosmo, I suggest that you should walk through the Plaza until you hit the north part of it and then exit. Cosmo is then quite close by and thus you avoid having to walk on the main road.

The outside of Cosmo is nothing to look at, just two elevator doors with a guard at the desk. If you say fourth floor then he gives you a smile and know that you want the massage rather than hotel.

So, you go in, there is no fishbowl setup. You order from a menu of what rooms and services you want. I opted for VIP room with aromatherapy service. They seem to like pushing aromatherapy for some reason.

Facilities are quite nice but not as nice as in the website's pics and the buffet is not really worth touching.

So, after about half an hour you head back to the reception and ask for your girl. Both times I let them choose for me after being asked for my preferences. The second girl I will not comment upon because she was not really that memorable - No. 10.

The first girl's name was Phoebe or Faybe(sic?)
Look : 7/10 (just a little meaty but VERY sexy)
breast: B cup
Massage : 8/10 (quite good)
BBBJ: none because I said no
FJ: 7/10 (quite responsive and she seems to enjoy it)
GF: 8/10
Damage : 500k (special) + some number for the room, etc that I don't remember

Massage was quite good but she was very flirtatious. She seemed like the sort of girl who likes what she is doing and wanted to enjoy herself. A few POS on the bed and I was done. Then, we spent some time in the big tub and she was quite playful there. I should have taken her the second time I was there.

I would definitely go back to Cosmo if I ever return to Surabaya!

Thanks everyone!
Old 29-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Direct flight from JB to Surabaya by Air Asia

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 29 August 2012 :-

AirAsia unveils new JB-Surabaya route

PETALING JAYA: AirAsia is offering promotional fares of RM129 one way from Johor Baru to Surabaya.

This is in conjunction with the launch of the new route yesterday.

Booking period is from today until Sept 4, with a travel period from Oct 19 to May 22 next year.

The promotion is available online at www.airasia.com.

In a statement, the carrier said the flight would be available four times weekly on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, departing from Johor Baru at 1.10pm and arriving at Surabaya at 2.35pm.

Surabaya is the second largest city in Indonesia.

Among its attractions are Mount Bromo, Suramadu bridge and House of Sampoerna, a museum that houses local art and historical exhibits.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 06-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to Royal Plaza 360 KTV last night. They have Dancer category which the girl wear bra and hot pants only. So you know lah... auto roaming is allow. The charge is Rp 1.2 million for the sitting fee. For Rp 500,000 more, the bra is gone. There is also a shower room in side the KTV room and a small sofa.. The room and sound quality is good. Royal Salute for 2 is Rp 4 million. The gal playability is high in this place. Of course they also have PRC, Thai and local gal as per usual charge.
Old 14-09-2012, 04:39 AM
Samster

The old 3Sum KTV had reinvented themselves as 24K with new management. Has about 25 gals mostly from Jakarta and Bandung. Gals quality is much better than before and they mostly project as glamour girl. The hardware is still the same and charges is still the same. I went there last Tuesday night but felt bored. I left the joint early to go to other KTV with my regular MM. The drink of this joint has a bit of "quality" problem and they promise to improve in that areal. The 18 yrs Chivas should be avoided and even the Blue Label.
Old 16-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
are you sure COSMO open in this fasting month ? I was surprise if they do that. All KTV is shut, including Penthouse which has strong connection. I manage to drink in Family karaoke and brought my usual KTV gal in street dress. As I knew the owner of that Family KTV, he prepare the drink for me. The same owner is going to open a new posh membership only KTV with 28 rooms. There will only be 28 members and all the gals will be from Jakarta and Bandung with model quality. It will be open after the Ramandan.
Hi Pink Flyod,
Which KTV do you recommend for SYT with LT? Btw, do you based in Surabaya?
Has the KTV with 28 rooms (that you mentioned) open for business already? Any chance of becoming one of their members?
Old 18-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Hi Pink Flyod,
Which KTV do you recommend for SYT with LT? Btw, do you based in Surabaya?
Has the KTV with 28 rooms (that you mentioned) open for business already? Any chance of becoming one of their members?
KTV with SYT for LT would be 360 in Royal Plaza. Look for the Manager which I shall send you a private email. But please be aware that the bar fine would be 2 voucher which is about Rp 1 million. The 28 rooms is not open yet. I am not based in Surabaya but spend 5-8 days a month there for work. Alternative to that, you would go to 24K which is the old 3SUM.
Old 18-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
KTV with SYT for LT would be 360 in Royal Plaza. Look for the Manager which I shall send you a private email ...
Hv received ur PM. Not yet fix the date of travel but probably mid Nov, straight after my India trip. India is void of any cheong scene, and two weeks ... likely my sperm tank will overflow ... looking forward to maiden trip to Surabaya ... Thanks again for the help.
Old 18-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Hv received ur PM. Not yet fix the date of travel but probably mid Nov, straight after my India trip. India is void of any cheong scene, and two weeks ... likely my sperm tank will overflow ... looking forward to maiden trip to Surabaya ... Thanks again for the help.
India is barren I can testify that. I was in Delhi a few times... I will be there again next week and my lawyer promise me to bring me around and let me see what would that translate into...

As for Surabaya, all the spa had been mentioned and KTV had been FR.. so there is no much I can guide as I don't have OKT contact and I am usually serve by the KTV gals I knew.
Old 31-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

will be having maiden trip to surabaya
so massage go cosmo
ktv go Royal Plaza club 360 , maybe need pinky for help on mamasan
disco go where?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1