The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
jonfoong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexy Masseuse in Central Area

Hi bro can you please share location? Thanks.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bystander007 is Cool - loads of Potential

TS,

You're not sharing -_-
sent you a pm. Thanks!
Old 03-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies to bros who have asked for contacts and I have not responded. Have been pretty busy lately. I have just sent out the contact details to a couple more bros here.

To those that I have not responded, my apologies as I need to screen all who ask carefully to protect this playground. If you have not posted sufficient FRs in recent months, I apologise that I will not be able to provide you with the contact details.
Old 18-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a while since I've visited this sexy ML and when u reached, she gave me a very teh scolding for abandoning her! Haha! Absence does make the heart grow fonder!! Or maybe absence makes the ML's pocket emptier!

Back to business. As usual, she does not disappoint. Started off with a hard massage as usual, with some teasing in between, especially when she is massaging the bum and thigh area. After finishing the legs, she started with her infamous HDLY skills which almost brought me to heaven! Had to control as I wanted her to do some juagen for me.

Flipped over and she proceeded to do her juagen. While she was doing her juagen, we chatted and she again scolded me for not having visited her for so long and proceeded to give me some nice teasing while doing the juagen. End result is that I lost the battle to her!

Have built up a good relationship with her now ..... Hmmm, wondering if I can get more in the future?

Old 21-08-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
koo84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoo84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, senior bro reporting for duty. Pls share and will upz u back. Thanks
Old 21-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

I'd be most thankful for the contact info as well.
Old 23-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Thanks to all bros for their PMs.

Sorry for the late response as I have not logged in for a while. Have already responded to those who have qualified. Certainly hope to see more FRs here on this gem.

If you did not hear from me, its because I don't think you qualify. Sorry but I have to protect this gem.
Old 23-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Have been the beneficiary of many brothers sharing in this forum so I think its high time I also start sharing here as well.

Got to know this PRC quite well at one of the health centers here. She's quite petite but she can do wonders with her hands. First visited her about 6 months ago and have been one of her regular customers since.

The session will start with a good rub-down. She's trained in this area so if you are keen for a good massage session to start off your session, she's the one for you. I like visiting her when I have a back ache after a long day at work as she is an expert is massaging those knots away. It can be painful but one the knots are massaged away, you will feel refreshed!

She is also quite skilled in juagen and I usually finish off my session with this to improve my blood circulation. She hasn't let me down with those hands of hers yet.

Given the rarity of such gems, I will also be very careful of who I share her contact with. I will only share her contact with bros who have recent FRs and solid reputations in this forum. Once you have her contact, please get in touch with her to arrange your appointments.

Happy chionging Bros!
Old 31-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 10
Froster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks hardrod69 for providing me the information,

Went down one of the day to try. Quite hard to find parking around the area. Place was discreet enough, was greeted with the masseuse, I love her tight body with nice enhanced boobs. Very well shaped.

Massage begin, but the bad point is the wall is not noise insulated so it can be very noisy depending on the time of the massage.

Massage is good, GQ pop but I think the price is a little steep, did her job really well with no rush. After that clean up and go.

Looks : 8/10
Massage : 6/10 (Didnt go there for the massage so I told her don't need to massage but she gave a simple one)
Teasing : 8/10
Friendliness : 8/10
RTM : Yes for the happy ending. =)
Old 02-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Hi Bro

Thanks for the FR! Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Upped you my humble points!
Old 02-09-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kukubirddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro. please share contacts!
Old 21-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Hi bros

It's been a while since I visited my sexy ML and found out that the place where she used to work in has closed down.

She has now shifted to a new location. She has requested me not to share with any new bros her present location as it could be temporary. Bros who have already communicated with her can get in touch with her to find out her new place.

While the place is new, she definitely has not lost her touch!
Old 22-10-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 20
Samsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to behold

Can pm the contact details?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ifey_green.jpg
Old 24-10-2015, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silver79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro mind sharing contact
Old 24-10-2015, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Bro, can share pls. Thks aLot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1