The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Very excited that Arsene has completed the deal for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

With Lacazette, this is one partnership I'm looking forward to watch.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang can work wonder for arsenal.

Hopefully can form a deadly pair with Lacazette.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-02-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What happen to the Gunners ? Can lose to Swansea .
Old 04-02-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh Mkhi and Auba were on fire last night, looked like the clock turned back with the ghosts of Pires and Henry!

As a Liverpool fan got to say I am worried because the Gooners attack now looks seriously lethal and that was without Wilshere and Laca on the field!

Sanchez who?!
Old 04-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal are moving towards a problem some teams have, defense.

Awesome attack with blistering pace from Aubameyang and Wenger has a problem now, does he play Mkhitaryan as a number 10 or at the right ?

I'm seeing Ramsey, Ozil, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang causing big problems for opposition but is it sad to see Lacazette out in the bench.

The hard reality is Arsenal will miss out of Champions League, again.

Pierre.

Old 07-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
umbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Time to sack arsene wenger.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What on earth is happening to the Gunners ? Keep on losing match after match .
Old 16-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Arsene Wenger's 'nine lives' may well continue to save him yet again after last night's EC results!

With both Dortmund and Lyon crashing out, looks like the Gooners stand a pretty good chance of winning the EC and getting back door entry to next season's CL(similar to United last season) with only A. Madrid left as a strong contender.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

The second goal scored by Aubameyang against Stoke was really easy on the eyes.

Yet to witness Lacazette and him heating the show up.

Pierre.

Old 20-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
henrikh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you Arsene for 22 years of service.

Arsene Wenger to quit end of the season.

I hope the team hire a world class coach.
Old 20-04-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Should Brendan Rodgers be appointed, this might be an interesting move.

Pierre.

Old 21-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sn0wLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should Patrick Viera be appointed, this might be an interesting move.

Pierre.

Old 07-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

All the best to you for your future . Thanks for all the good and bad memories . Take care.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, what happened?
Arsene left and the supporters also left??

How about some chatter??

The Liverpool chat has been very active but here very quite..

I will start of with the latest news!
Arsenal head coach Unai Emery does not plan to sell England forward Danny Welbeck this summer.
Welbeck, 27, did not depart before the end of the Premier League's transfer window but he could still join a European club before the end of August.
However he is not a player earmarked to leave the Gunners this summer.
"We only have three players - Carl Jenkinson, David Ospina and Joel Campbell, with the possibility to leave," Emery said.
Jenkinson and Campbell have had extensive periods away from the club on loan while goalkeeper Ospina is back-up to new signing Bernd Leno and Petr Cech.

All we need now is to whack Man City tonight at 11pm and we will be in the news!
Auba to score a hattrick!!
Defense not to let in more than one goal.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Bros,
just some videos of the Arsenal friendlies befoe the season start.

" border="0" alt="" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

" border="0" alt="" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1