The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
rokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateheartspade View Post
I have never tried tantric msg b4. Am keen to try..
Hi Kate, Apple told me she is open to serve females. Do you speak Mandarin?

But at the moment she is showing a bit of fear? reluctance? dread? I think she is not comfortable in the Hotel FL scene.

At the same time, I am sure (or was pretty sure) she needed the income and could not just rely on my sole patronage.

So I am now caught between a rock and a hard place. I have sounded the broes (and a sis) in this forum, to check out the numbers who might be interested in her unusual service.

I hope you will be patient and give her time to come around.
Old 27-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokhard View Post
Bro Ouzo, did you ever try Mary/Maya? Can you share your experience?
No,Bro Rokhard,i haven't try yet. I still waiting for u to help me arrange a slot with Apple.....hee
Old 27-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

rokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
No,Bro Rokhard,i haven't try yet. I still waiting for u to help me arrange a slot with Apple.....hee
Any chance you wanna go ahead and try Mary/Maya and share your experience? I don't know when Apple is going to come around.
Old 27-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammark View Post
Hi guys, I love tantric massage, and I finally found my godess in Beijing, she makes me fly, it is heaven, she does tantric, oil and prostate, before I saw her for the first time, I was afraid, but she made it paradise for me. Have you had any similar experiences? More people here who prefer sensual touch to the regular action? Share your thoughts.

cheers
My high class maid FB is really into tantra. Uses pussy to grip and milk my dick.
Old 27-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
My high class maid FB is really into tantra. Uses pussy to grip and milk my dick.
That's not tantra lah bro, that is called penetration.
Old 29-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TitanXxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Mary/Maya recently. First time trying this kind of massage, i feel that it is really an eye-opener. I manage to "auto-roam" her (big jugs!) and the service she provides was okay and she is quite friendly to talk. Probably for those bros who have tried something better might find her services bad. Hope to try other massages in future.
Old 31-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

I had previously posted tantric video and picture materials in messages #27, #33 & #50.

Here are more resources who those wishing to know more about Tantric Massages for Men and Women:

For men (tantric/lingam massage):

http://www.videosurf.com/video/how-t...sage-117696587

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/560870...ingam_massage/
(its in German but you get a very idea from the movements of the female masseur)

http://www.videosurf.com/video/sensu...iques-81754414

For woman (Tantric/Yoni) Massage:

http://vimeo.com/9195887

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/560870...ingam_massage/
(its in German but you get a very idea from the movements of the male masseur)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/269583..._yoni_massage/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/174955...omassage_info/
Old 01-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
Yzak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYzak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYzak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, do let me know if Apple is interested to offer her services. I am interested and willing to try. Thank you
Old 01-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sentimental2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The thing I like about the tantric concept...is that it's much more than sex.

In fact...it's beyond sex.

It's about creating the emotional and spiritual connection. Linking the mind and body together. And coming together as 1.

The feeling can be intense and heavenly.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

Good morning. I have some minor good news. Apple is going ahead with her FL hotel service. I will be having another session to help her plan the service she will provide.

Senior broes who have expressed their interest will be at the top of the list because Apple will only be offering her services twice a week.

I want to be clear to everyone concerned that I am only a tantric massage enthusiast and I am in no way an OKT, pimp or like. I will not make any money over her services and am in fact spending way too much time and money trying to help her set up service; she really has no clue and neither have I any experience in these matters.

If anything, my self-serving interest in helping her is that she cannot rely on my sole patronage. If she is able to obtain a regular, decent clientele, then I can go back to my usual once-a-week therapy session with her, to maintain my didi in tip top, rock hard condition.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

Good morning. I have some minor good news. Apple is going ahead with her FL hotel service. I will be having another session this Friday to help her plan the service she will provide. It looks like it may be sometime next week or the week after that for Day One; I better not say any more on the start date because I can't make any promises nor control these events.

Senior broes who have expressed their interest will be at the top of the list because Apple will only be offering her services twice a week. So I ask the junior broes and sis to be patient. I also have some ideas how you may be able to get into the queue, with deference shown to the senior broes but I need to discuss this first with Apple.

I want to be clear to everyone concerned that I am only a tantric massage enthusiast and I am in no way an OKT, pimp or like. I will not make any money over her services and am in fact spending way too much time and money trying to help her set up this service; she really has no clue and neither have I any experience in these matters.

If anything, my self-serving interest in helping her is that she cannot rely on my sole patronage. If she is able to obtain a regular, decent clientele, then I can go back to my usual once-a-week therapy session with her, to maintain my didi in tip top, rock hard condition.

Please rate my postings, if you like my writing or learned more about Tantric Massages.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 16
bdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud of

bro rokhard,
I am most interested to try, please include me. thanks in advance.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rock hard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, rok hard...

Pls pm me too.. I would love to try out Apple sensual/tantric massage.

Cheers,
Rock hard
Old 01-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
Bro, rok hard...

Pls pm me too.. I would love to try out Apple sensual/tantric massage.

Cheers,
Rock hard
Woh a doppleganger! Hey I will chat with Apple on this. There are many senior broes in the top queue. But I am sure there's a way to take care of the other broes and a sis.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rock hard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks mate!

Will wait for yr PM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1