The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Sad that she left. My last bonk with her involved a few unmentionables
You are right buddy...nowadays this kind of quality gem really hard to come by

I think newbie Yumi might be able to take over SQ place
Old 11-06-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Wow.. I had her once only and it was like my best bonk for year 2019
Old 11-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Wow.. I had her once only and it was like my best bonk for year 2019
I tried her 4x from April, not easy to get her. Was recommended by Yap who said she always got booking. She a commando type, did cosmetic surgery on her nose. Facial complexion not so good, that why got thick powder. Overall 110% of sextisfaction.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
I tried her 4x from April, not easy to get her. Was recommended by Yap who said she always got booking. She a commando type, did cosmetic surgery on her nose. Facial complexion not so good, that why got thick powder. Overall 110% of sextisfaction.
Yes.. agreed commando.. haha
Old 11-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It’s probably the “unmentionables” that cut her stay prematurely. Better go see the doctor.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
It’s probably the “unmentionables” that cut her stay prematurely. Better go see the doctor.
True.. hmmm..

i though if kenna, house will close right ?

Last edited by ahha2011; 11-06-2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ironman18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fei Yan

Short, A+ to B cups, Office Lady Look.

COMMANDO type after I had taught her during the 1st session last week and she learnt very fast. Today going for 2nd session. No regrets to call her. Very Hardworking girl.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
True.. hmmm..

i though if kenna, house will close right ?
Early May i heard from her 閨蜜 that SQ wanted to leave. Asked her, she didnt answer but keep asking where i hear from. Last visit than admit she want to go back. And ask if i go Guangzhou look for her, then she will add me to her wechat. Thot never visit get her wechat, then she gone. Any bro here goong to visit her in China? 😎
Old 11-06-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb SQ @ L16H06

SQ had made enough money to clear her debt in China

She did not failed any medical test

Her plan to go back home was scheduled not sudden departure

Please don't be alarmed by non authentic hearsay

Peace Out
Old 11-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SQ @ L16H06

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
SQ had made enough money to clear her debt in China

She did not failed any medical test

Her plan to go back home was scheduled not sudden departure

Please don't be alarmed by non authentic hearsay

Peace Out
Glad she's safe and sound.

Thanks for clearing the air over her departure, bro.

I was wondering what was her reason for leaving so soon too.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: SQ @ L16H06

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

I wish her all the best

Hope that she will never turn to vice trade again

Cheers!!!
Old 11-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Re: SQ @ L16H06

Quote:

Didn't get her Wechat. . Sad
Old 21-06-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are right buddy...nowadays this kind of quality gem really hard to come by

I think newbie Yumi might be able to take over SQ place
Tried out this PRC newbie Yumi. She only worked for 2 weeks as of last weekend although she has been in Singapore for a month. First impression was quite alright, pretty looking face with sharp nose and a bit young MILF feel. Body is petite and skinny with small A cup boobs plus fleshy butt with birthmark on right butt cheek.

Service-wise, she was average for me. Gave BBBJ during shower. On bed, she gave a decent back massage before giving minimal catbath on my back and nipple sucking on front. She did give AR but only after asking me first, like ordering fast food like that (would you like fries with your meal?). Then again, her AR was very minimal without much effort, so it was obvious she wasn't that willing to give this service.

However, afterwards she redeemed herself by giving a good BBBJ which was followed by role-playing during FJ. I bonked her in missionary position and she spiced it up by pretending we were brother and sister. She kept moaning in character and I played along as the horny brother. I tried to french her while she was high in excitement from my continuous thrusting but she was reluctant to, only giving me light kisses on the lips. Oh well, at least the brother-sister thing was a first for me in my cheonging history.

After we were done with the FJ, she gave some light body massage while chatting with me. Overall, an okay experience from a newbie. Definitely not a worthy successor to Siqi as I initially thought.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Tried out this PRC newbie Yumi. She only worked for 2 weeks as of last weekend although she has been in Singapore for a month. First impression was quite alright, pretty looking face with sharp nose and a bit young MILF feel. Body is petite and skinny with small A cup boobs plus fleshy butt with birthmark on right butt cheek.

Service-wise, she was average for me. Gave BBBJ during shower. On bed, she gave a decent back massage before giving minimal catbath on my back and nipple sucking on front. She did give AR but only after asking me first, like ordering fast food like that (would you like fries with your meal?). Then again, her AR was very minimal without much effort, so it was obvious she wasn't that willing to give this service.

However, afterwards she redeemed herself by giving a good BBBJ which was followed by role-playing during FJ. I bonked her in missionary position and she spiced it up by pretending we were brother and sister. She kept moaning in character and I played along as the horny brother. I tried to french her while she was high in excitement from my continuous thrusting but she was reluctant to, only giving me light kisses on the lips. Oh well, at least the brother-sister thing was a first for me in my cheonging history.

After we were done with the FJ, she gave some light body massage while chatting with me. Overall, an okay experience from a newbie. Definitely not a worthy successor to Siqi as I initially thought.
Bro give her some time to polish to internally flawless
Old 21-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro give her some time to polish to internally flawless
Maybe need me to chip away at her flaws with my hammer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1