The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funclub10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Happy ending 2016

With a year of work, stress and all the bullshit, guys deserve some relief. So my man gave me this phone number that leads to a newly opened massage shop, with lovely gems inside, and “experiences you deserve, man” (quote from my asshole friend). After he showed me the photo: I am like…God damn it, what are we doing here? Let’s make a fucking phone call and try it out!. So... I arranged myself a massage session.

Place is quite, with many parking lots nearby. Room is nice, with shower inside. Damage is $120 for a full package. Bros should definitely try the “Authentic Chinese Juagen” and “HDLY “(how to call it, grab the moon from the bottom of the sea? Damn, the grabbing...). Cannot really tell what happended there, just one thing i learned, turns out the post-“massage” cum is much more powerful than just dick-pussy job! Shiok!! I released all my ammo gasping... really cannot handle another shot.

So here is my one trip of happy relief for a fucking 2016. Just to share with bros here. Hope y’all have a happy cock in 2017.

Call/sms: 83068260
Old 31-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funclub10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Happy ending 2016

happy 2017
Old 01-01-2017, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy ending 2016

This looks more like an advertisement to me. There is a same post posted in l@ksaboy.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

30th Dec 2016
Attended wedding dinner and left early, when down to JC Peddles have a jar...
Anne saw me and say happy new year long time no see and went to get her small glass.... I was like WTF! Totally no choice to reject (diu)
After chatting with me for around 5mins which I kept bioing her soft tits, she left & told me will come back later... From then, she butterfly whole night...
Looking at my watch, already almost 11.30pm. KNN she sure know how to butterfly. Since you butterfly so much I run tips lah KNN...
So my last sitting gal of 2016 is run tips one... hahaba

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 01-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

So I decided to leave for home...
While driving back I passed by my ex-FB work place, and since there's a few lots available, I parked and went down to try my luck if I can see her.
After so many years she still work there.
I waited for her to pangkang and we went supper, TCSS before sending her home.
On the road, I told her the neighbourhood changed so much. I can't even see the old place that we used to 车震 liao.
She told me already en-block few years ago but old car park still around and if I would like to go see see look look... (KNN you know lah how to reject my dashing look)
Before we proceed FJ she told me she already married and don't wanna do anything that betray her husband. Immediately I hold back and told her it's not my stylo to F married women...
But she told me she can HJ me 1 last time for 2016.....
HAPPY ENDING (hope this compo not out of TS point)

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1