The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
reborn4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Depending on what you want..... the fees can range from $1K to above $10K.
As to which PI is good.... that is subjective as many PI firms outsource their contracts to freelancers with some firms sharing the same pool of freelance investigators. Some of these freelancers are current serving police detectives / investigators out to earn some extra income.
Hi Funzio,

Thank for your reply. I suspect that my wife is cheating on me. I may need a PI to help me get proof.. Can any bro or sis here can advise me on how the PI charge?

Thank a lot..
Old 26-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
reborn4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, any one can advise me on this.. Kindly pm me.. Thank a lot
Old 27-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reborn4ever View Post
Hi Funzio,

Thank for your reply. I suspect that my wife is cheating on me. I may need a PI to help me get proof.. Can any bro or sis here can advise me on how the PI charge?

Thank a lot..
If you intend to rely on the PI's report for your divorce proceedings, please make sure it is a licensed and registered PI firm as the courts will only accept reports from registered PIs.

However, if you just want to know the going ons for your own knowledge..... then it is alrite to engage a freelancer as they are generally cheaper. As a guide, a 3-day job is roughly about $1K all-in.
Old 28-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, been asked by my colleague on how to obtain a divorce certificate as he has not applied for one after many years of long separation & his wife oredi re-married . Now that he has been told to produce a div cert, ( for HDB matters ), he is searching for a solution . Thanks for your advise .
Old 29-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
Bros, been asked by my colleague on how to obtain a divorce certificate as he has not applied for one after many years of long separation & his wife oredi re-married . Now that he has been told to produce a div cert, ( for HDB matters ), he is searching for a solution . Thanks for your advise .
eh how is it possible for the wife to remarried if they haven't divorce? isn't that bigamy...not unless they will never considered married in the legal sense ie sign on the dreaded ROM paper.
Old 30-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
If you intend to rely on the PI's report for your divorce proceedings, please make sure it is a licensed and registered PI firm as the courts will only accept reports from registered PIs.

However, if you just want to know the going ons for your own knowledge..... then it is alrite to engage a freelancer as they are generally cheaper. As a guide, a 3-day job is roughly about $1K all-in.
That's cheap..... I charge $1K for a one day job.
Old 30-03-2013, 02:42 AM
Samster (B)

Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
eh how is it possible for the wife to remarried if they haven't divorce? isn't that bigamy...not unless they will never considered married in the legal sense ie sign on the dreaded ROM paper.
I believe he meant he did not collect the decree nisi after his divorce.... many others do the same too.
Old 30-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
If the divorce proceedings is done in Singapore then your friend has nothing to worry about as Singapore keeps record of everything goddam thing that happens.

Your friend can apply to extract the decree nisi from the court registry.
Old 31-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
I believe he meant he did not collect the decree nisi after his divorce.... many others do the same too.
yupz, many dont really think need it since they want do get over the ugly side of separation & divorce .
Old 31-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
If the divorce proceedings is done in Singapore then your friend has nothing to worry about as Singapore keeps record of everything goddam thing that happens.

Your friend can apply to extract the decree nisi from the court registry.
It is finalized in Spore, but he need to go through a lawyer to extract a copy or he can proceed straight to the court registry, family court ? thanks .
Old 31-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Me also puzzled, perhaps customary marraige w/out ROM thingy but understand from him they got a kid .
Old 31-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Me also puzzled, perhaps customary marraige w/out ROM thingy but understand from him they got a kid .
Now no more allowed customary w/out ROM..... you can still have your customary marriage but it MUST be ROMed.
Old 31-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
It is finalized in Spore, but he need to go through a lawyer to extract a copy or he can proceed straight to the court registry, family court ? thanks .
No need to waste lawyer fees if your friend can understand simple english..... unless he is really illiterate then bopian have to engage lawyer.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That's cheap..... I charge $1K for a one day job.
That's very good pay. Do you need an assistant? I am currently in between jobs and I have my own ride.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
That's very good pay. Do you need an assistant? I am currently in between jobs and I have my own ride.
WarPig, I am a retired soldier on a measly pension...... so I freelance in a variety of jobs......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1