The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all
Fortune Center Spa/Massage Centre

Hey bros,
first time posting. Today went to Fortune Centre. 2nd floor got 2 health center/massage parlors. 3rd floor got one more. Took a slow walk to see which one had prettier chicks. All three places has ok looking girls. All waved me down to come in for massage.

In the end decided to check out the 2nd level one. Go up the escalator, turn left. Will have two side by side. I went to the second one. Anyway this place quite small. Took me to the back. No shower. "Rooms" are separated by curtain but i was the only one there so didn't hear anything.

The girl seems local or PRC who has been here for a while. About early 20s. Body ok, boobs nice. She was dressed quite sexy. Anyway told me to undress and relax on the bed as she brought me tea. Drank some and relaxed on the bed. She put a towel over by butt and she slowly started her massage. First used hot towel to wipe me down. Then started a slow massage. Very thorough and slow. Took her time. Massaged by butt and inner thighs and then gave me a ticklish, soft massage then was shiok!

Then asked me to turn over. She actually held the towel up to check out my privates for a bit. She was very friendly and a little chit chat through out. Quite giggly and happy girl. Anyway, she massaged by head, arms, torso, legs and cheekily touched my nuts and inner thighs. Then she asked me if I wanted the special. I was quite tempted to do the full service. But this time just wanted a HJ - no money lah! So anyway she stripped off to panties and gave me boob rub down and actually wrapped her tits around my bro too titty rub. After a while she oiled my bro up and rubbed nice and slow. Played with my balls and ass too. After a while, I came and she was quite excited about it. She cleaned me off. Wiped my whole body down with a warm towel.

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I paid her and left. Quite a pleasing trip. When I was leaving I saw another cute girl in front. She also smiled as I left. Maybe next time I'll try her.

Anyway damage was $40 for 1 hr massage. HJ and titty rub was another $40. A bit ex lah but the service was good so I think a bit worth it. Will definitely go again. Thx for reading. Hope to post more.
Old 19-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Asdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fortune Center Spa/Massage Centre

Bro you posted too openly. Please
Old 19-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdf12345 View Post
Bro you posted too openly. Please
i also agreed...too much publicity will attract more raid....
Old 19-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

U trying to sabo the joint issit??

Anyway HJ and titty rub all for $40 u say expensive?? To me thats a very good price as standard usually is $50 for HJ only..
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 19-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roadkilled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Die liao, faster visit before this place gets raid.

Next time don't post too openly bro. U never know who is reading.
Old 19-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all

Sorry guys. First time. Won't do it again. Will be careful. Thx for the advice.
Old 19-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
Sorry guys. First time. Won't do it again. Will be careful. Thx for the advice.
no shop name, no gal name..its ok
Old 19-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Direction given so openly is no differences of giving out the shop name
Old 19-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

aiya already got one long thread on FC. since i discovered that thread ive never rtf FC. post so openly..
Old 19-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

nice report,dont give direction, n building name,
many ctr got licence also kenna marked.
Old 22-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
balrogBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scarly TS is AV post that joint say boob job damn cheap, lot's of people chiong go then kena raid. careful people!
Old 31-07-2013, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
theaccronym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, would be much appreciated if you could pm me some more details. I'll share some of my lobang's with you if it's good
thanks! (new member)
Old 31-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
Crocodile is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocodile is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beware of the warm towels.. some are reused without proper washing..

Cheers..
Old 31-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Forget about going there already.
For time being I will go to those "home massage" safer.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Broadcasting the building name is already a big no-no, let alone the shops
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1