The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
MARRIAGE is a commitment for life
And be responsible for your wife and family
You cannot said you tired of fucking your wife
Marriage is not for just the sake of fucking
Its just an excuse to stray
What if the other way round?
Your wife told you she is tired of you
She wants as many men as possible to fuck her
Do you mind?
Think about it
Its a big mistake you get married in the first place
Think with your big head not your small head
Bro dont need so angsty. I alr accept its a mistake for me to get married, but at least now i know i cannot look back and must look forward. So open thread ask for advice on now to be not so sian in fking wife so that i can fk her more frequently.
Old 18-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
stop calling fl lor .... then when balls full u ll fuck ur wife .... if u sincere abt being a better husband .... u ll at least give this a good effort ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLuv View Post
Bro dont need so angsty. I alr accept its a mistake for me to get married, but at least now i know i cannot look back and must look forward. So open thread ask for advice on now to be not so sian in fking wife so that i can fk her more frequently.
Old 18-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
stop calling fl lor .... then when balls full u ll fuck ur wife .... if u sincere abt being a better husband .... u ll at least give this a good effort ....
True, abstain from sex and pcc until your ballsack full of sperm. And u will be ready to fuck anything that comes in your way.

Other than that, maybe can sponsor ur Wife for plastic surgery? Go gym to firm up her body? Check her in to some plastic surgery/make over hospital ( dunno Singapore have anot) when she come out after a few month. U get a new Wife!
Old 18-06-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
True, abstain from sex and pcc until your ballsack full of sperm. And u will be ready to fuck anything that comes in your way.

Other than that, maybe can sponsor ur Wife for plastic surgery? Go gym to firm up her body? Check her in to some plastic surgery/make over hospital ( dunno Singapore have anot) when she come out after a few month. U get a new Wife!
Not sustainable bro. Ultimately for me is f one time, i will sian of the body and looks liao. I got no $ to send her for makeover evertime i f lol
Old 18-06-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Tks bro. Maybe try to tahan until balls but dont call fl or pcc
Old 18-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: anyone like me sian of fking wife

I think there's a chinese term for this.. 犯贱
Old 18-06-2018, 10:18 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Married for a few yrs. To be honest since the start of marriage i rather pcc or go find fl than to fk wife. I am a easily bored guy. Even fl svc or body good i alsl also wont go back, i wi rather prefer new. If go back to same fl usually i cannot do 2 shots like the first time.

In short , only new body tits and pussies can turn me on. Problem is my wife is unhappy our sex freq is low, but i am just sian to fk her. Can anyone advise me how to solve it? Pls no suggestions like u can help me fk my wife or smt. Basically i am looking for advice on how to make me not sian of wife.
Ask your wife to choose a sexy friend for a threesome.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am not angry
I feel sorry for your wife
You need sex
She also needs
You go to others for sex
To satisfy your desire
What about your wife?
Ask her to masturbate?
Thats selfish
Old 18-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
I am not angry
I feel sorry for your wife
You need sex
She also needs
You go to others for sex
To satisfy your desire
What about your wife?
Ask her to masturbate?
Thats selfish
Yup Asshole....selfish bastard... cannot make commitment but want to marry. Now still refused to take responsibility. Love your wife, not yourself.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

If i am selfish and self centred, this issie wld not be a problem to me in the first place. Learn to read and understand
Old 18-06-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
If i am selfish and self centred, this issie wld not be a problem to me in the first place. Learn to read and understand

Why not you tell your wife to surprise you each time she wants a fuck from you:

It can be anything unless u have restrictions yourself..

When she surprises you, u have to give it to her..
Tel her some of your fantasies..
Old 18-06-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tell you what, let us take care of your wife's "needs" .. what say you?
Old 18-06-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwindbro View Post
I share your sentiment, yes very very sian of fking the same woman. Why married becos of kids of course.

I suggest go find a FB someone who is adventurous, no string attach, likes to service you and wouldn’t mind joining you for an orgy session.

For your wife, keep her at home take good care of the kids and home. But try try try fking her at least once a month for quickie let go
Listen to what you just said bro

Imagine your wife switch role with you.

Fuck you at least once a month just for quota but have one or more toy boy to fuck her silly everyday. Keeping you is just for the kids sake.

How would you feel?
Old 18-06-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KingGotham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think you should ask yourself what do u want?
Your wife cannot satisfy you, all other FLs cannot satisfy you, then who or what else can?
Having sex is not just about pleasure on your part but also on your partner. Thats y its called making love.
Do u feel satisfied if you see your wife wanting for more or look satisfied after u have sex with her?
Try explore things which make u excited and share with your wife. Example: roleplay, bondage, rough sex, clothed sex, etc... sometimes the thrill of having discrete public sex may make both of u feel excited together.
Maybe she will explore together with u?
Old 18-06-2018, 01:37 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey bro.

I hope you realize that you are asking for misery if you don't put effort to maintain the passion.

Identify what is the problem. Is she not turning you on? Is it the attitude she has towards sex? She's dominant or not giving? She's too passive or conservative? She doesn't put effort to dress up or smell nice? Armpit hair? Amazon below?
You show me a girl who smells good and shaves below, I will stand up like a flag pole...If she sucks and licks me as if she's hungry, I will bang the living day lights out of her...

so find ways to revive your passion. watch videos together, find dark corners in public areas, things that draw the dark side out of you and her

I saw my FB wear a low revealing cleavage dress that day, you know the soft material type where it's thin and smooth, that gets me going. I asked her to wear a g string so I could pull it aside to fuck her. 3 weeks later, still nothing and no effort put in. KNN
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1