The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Irvine is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Any Pretty Lady(Below 25yo) seeking for Serious Sugardad?

Hi Ladies,

I'm posting this thread for one of my friend who have some spare cash, and he's looking for sugar babe.

I must emphasis that my friend is very sincere and serious about this.

He's 40 year old, height about 165cm and weight 66kg (As for looks, I'm unable to describe, just treat it as normal looking).

He's willing to offer a range of S$1,000.00 to S$3,000.00 a month (Depend on your age and look). The amount will be negotiable during our meet up.

Please feel free to drop me email to [email protected] if you are interested. Would appreciate if you could attach your photo.

All information will be keep confidential.

Last edited by Irvine; 04-07-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
Lauhuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any Pretty Lady(Below 25yo) seeking for Serious Sugardad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine View Post
Hi Ladies,

I'm posting this thread for one of my friend who have some spare cash, and he's looking for sugar babe.

He's 40 year old, height about 165cm and weight 66kg (As for looks, I'm unable to describe, just treat it as normal looking).

He's willing to offer a range of S$1,000.00 to S$3,000.00 a month (Depend on your age and look). The amount will be negotiable during our meet up.

Please feel free to drop me email to [email protected] if you are interested. Would appreciate if you could attach your photo.

Post you pic, sorry your friend's pic first. All confidentialone.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

so you are the middle man?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Ladies,

no offence, are you his pet dog? why are you posting on his behalf.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
Lucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

So u r meeting the girl for him also? Wah. So u discussing the amount, "help" him see the girl and? Sample or "test" the girl on behalf of ur "friend" also?

TS LETS BE HONEST LA! Is you looking or your friend looking? He cannot post his own thread meh? U must help him see the girl decide how much she is worth have her tell u detail?

This is anonymous! Even create email also anonymous! Your friend don't even dare use anonymous site and talk to a girl through anonymous email? Must have the girl email all her detail and meet a uninvolved third party meh?

Sound a bit fishy.

Gentleman will tell u he want sex and accept rejection.

Disgusting, cowardly man who want sex but while when he get rejected.

Last edited by Lucifersangel; 05-07-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Then treat it as I'm looking for the sugarbabe. Any difference?
Old 04-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 16
cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!

Of course there is a difference... If it's you than it would be simply just be a cheapskate trying to con some girl into giving him a free feel
Old 04-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Cloudangel : Cheapskate trying to con some girl into free feel? What talking you sia...
Old 04-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15655 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

TS his friend okt
Old 04-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostickshkd View Post
Dear gals

I am age 40 and willing to discuss monthly allowance.

Wish to meet not more than twice a month...

Please pm me to discuss further...

Thanks
I just aiding my friend to find a sugarbabe for him. Pls dun mis-understand me.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
Dahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of light

The offer is too cheap.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Please lah. In some parts of China, they are already talking SGD 10k a month leow. Your $3k please use to visit pros at Geylang.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Spare cash 1k ~ 3k...........

This is really not alot cause if you look around, I believe there are SD that is willing to pay up to 10k per month...........

Happy hunting bro...... BTW you r too fake...............
Old 04-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

i'm not related to TS whatsoever but got la...i was friend with a local ex-FL and after she retired from the FL scene...she was kept for like around $2k a month....something like a paid FB...but she was around 28 that time...
Old 04-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
Lucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudangel View Post
Of course there is a difference... If it's you than it would be simply just be a cheapskate trying to con some girl into giving him a free feel
Hahaha! AGREE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
Please lah. In some parts of China, they are already talking SGD 10k a month leow. Your $3k please use to visit pros at Geylang.
Walao! 10k sia! Really 10k sgd meh? The girl what? Diamond encrusted pussy or some ah jie super star? If really got 10k SGD I think all woman wanna be SB liao!

In US I heard of SB getting 20k USD from Tyra show. But china also got? Who so rich sia? I envy the girl.
Why is there so many ppl claiming there is 10k sugardaddy? Really meh? So rich? The thing is this kind of ppl pay 1k like that will want demand SUPERMODEL type! Fair skin, tall, big boobs and skinny! The ask why no suagrbaby contact them. Like DUH! If really got ppl pay 10k this kind of standard de girl will want some old crusty poor man meh!

MOST INPORTANTLY
Sugar baby don't ask for high standard from man! U want young man good looking u better lower ur allowance range la!
And man! If u cannot pay at least 5k a month go for average girl! U really think some fair skin, busty, tall chio bu will want take your tiny 1k many many meet offer meh? SIAO ARH? Alot of ppl offering 1k per week! Alot of sugardaddy here think their tiny offer is alot sia! Crazy bunch of dicks.

Gentleman will tell u he want sex and accept rejection.

Disgusting, cowardly man who want sex but while when he get rejected.

Last edited by Lucifersangel; 05-07-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1