The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
umami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderHeight View Post
Seems like you are very experienced in video chat.

Great thread here by bro WB, support for more.

Cheers.
Bro,

All these are posted daily in SBF so just be warned.

Best support Bro WB thread.
Old 18-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
zapblackerface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by umami View Post
Bro,

All these are posted daily in SBF so just be warned.

Best support Bro WB thread.
Nice warning.

Support Bro WB too.
Old 18-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
boonlayway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an excellent thread here. Hope to learn more from bro WB
Old 20-06-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
quinoagrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Hi broshock19 n Dragonkeep,

Ths so much to both of u for sharing ur sexploits n insights. Both of u appear to enjoy RS w/ MILFs...

Unfortunately, I prefer SYTs n those chio gals <25. They must hv a certain looks that I find attractive. In addition, they also must hv my preferred body proportions. I can't help it.

However, one of my best fxks is w/ a 27 yo MILF from Hubei, which I detailed recently. She serviced me very well n had COS herself n even squirted. Sadly she is still in China...

Yes, giving regular COS to a gal is vital, but by itself is often not enuff to get a gal addicted to or fall in love w/ a man. Other psychological triggers n conditioning r necessary. Ironically, a financial arrangement may be an impediment.

You see, a gal falls in love w/ a man NOT for who he is, but for how he makes her feel (especially abt herself). In a BY-ing RS, no self-respecting gal will feel good, especially if the RS is relatively short-term. So it will take more time n effort in BY-ing for a BAO-ee to fall for a BAO-er. That is a fun game, isn't?

Indeed, we men pay a lot more for exclusivity n for the oppty to KC these gals. Whether it's cost effective depends on each individual. For me, it's worth every penny n then some. Why? I'm hving all the fun while learning a lot abt life, abt oneself n abt others, etc...in the interim, I hv discovered the meaning n importance of self mastery n unconditional happiness. I'm greatly indebted to all my current n former mistresses for making my transformation possible, hehehe. Oops, I should also mention all my frens/bros who hv also played a vital role in my formative months (not years yet).

Just my 2 cents, experienced n esteemed bros r invited to comment on n/or refute my hypothesises.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for the above forum.

Let me quote these 2 great forums before I comment.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=54...postcount=1658

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=54...postcount=1659

I agree with both bros because money is necessary to start the whole process. Without money nothing will happened.

As for choice of MILF or syts?

This topic can be widely debated and will be no winner. For bro WB case, his preference was syt and that was his desire although he wrote that his best fuck was with a 27 yrs old MILF.

Let us get this assumption clarified before we discuss further?

Syt meaning any women 18 - 21 yrs old? Some think 23 yrs old still syt?
MILF meaning any women above 24 yrs old and above?

To me, I have no preference and will just take any woman who willing to make love. I prefer woman who don't ask for money but will still give token of appreciation after deed. Usually MILF around 27 to 32 yrs old still looks pretty good and many are capable to provide nice sexual services. Here we refer to those women who had some years of working in entertainment night life.

Syt usually inexperienced and will need plenty of guidance before can give great services. Some men love those dead fishes and gets excitement when faced with syt.

On the topic if you pay MILF a lower sum or not much at all then this is up to individual and also where do you fish. All about individual affordability.

Please post more and hope to read up the thread soon.

Have a great day.
Old 20-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
kYding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro WB for this awesome thread. Hoping to learn more.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro WB has such a great thread ongoing here. I’m really impressed with your experiences, writing and willingness to share.

My Own Experience

Over the last 1 year I have become close to VM, a 27 yr old KTV VietBu. I am 36 and married.

From my experience of chionging, Viets are more transactional that ATBs who generally go for the long game (i.e they try to KC you). Viets are more fuck-and-forget. I have been to most of the Viet KTVs (Starlight, P9, Supreme, Ace Club, First Club etc) and most of the girls have a similar modus operandi.

This girl somehow got me quite hooked. She’s an Ang Pai at one of the larger clubs with monthly earnings higher than 90% of locals. As with most of the girls there, she has a price and would go hotels after SH or with her regulars. She does not play the KC game herself. You pay the money, do the deed and off she goes.

We like each other and have gotten quite close over time which sometimes does mind fuck me abit. She is open with me and would tell me when XXX has booked her go hotel etc. Her view is that she works at a KTV, there is no need to lie about her activities. Sometimes I wish she does but her character is one that is honest.

She does certain actions that makes me feel special.
  1. She lets me go to her room and introduces me as her bf to her landlord who is strict about bringing guys back. I am the only person that she allows to go up and am sure of this. I still maintain a transactional approach to keep things clean.
  2. She is very open with me and tells me the various aspects of her experiences which is mostly centered around the KTV. I know literally all her regular customers. I asked her if any of her customers know me and her reply was that if they did, it would mean that I am no longer special to her.
  3. Interestingly though, all her friends at her KTV know who I am. I am not a big spender…I go for 2 towers during HH and never open bottles.
  4. She talks openly about me to her friends and family.
  5. We kiss. This is a big deal for her and I know that she is very particular about this. To her fucking is one thing, kissing is another. She has walked out of hotels before as her client insist on gfe and she simply refused. And this was a regular customer of hers. Needless to say, he never called back.

The thing she likes about me is that I give her space and never question or judge her about her job. It does drive me crazy at times when she messages “I am at XXX house now” but I come to realise that is just how she communicates. There is a big spender that has been wooing her for the longest time (paid her $5k for a 3 day holiday and books her like 2-3 times a week during SH). I told her that having a bf is a deathknell for her KTV job.

I have come to accept all this and go along for the ride. Any views from bros would be nice.
Old 21-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Birkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Whether she is a BAO-ee or not is unimportant (she doesn't meet my definition as she makes it clear that her pussy is not exclusive). If u enjoy the arrangement then it's perfect for u.

If a gal's pussy is not exclusive to me, I'll just pay for each session or ST.

I dun get it. Why r u afraid to see ur gal in LV? If she can work n expose herself to all the men there n no doubt get fxked by many of them, n u can't even show up to look for other gals??!! Wat kind of an unfair arrangement is that? It's akin to unilateral disarmament during the Cold War!

Going to LV HH this coming Thurs? PM me n I'll come w/ a couple of bros. There r a no of gals there (6-8?) who r either my ex or BAO-ees-to-be or hv agreed to be BAO-ed in the past, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Good day!

I like to express my sincere gratitude to all bros who hv posted on this thread. I hv learned a great deal from all of you. The cumulative experience n wisdom of all the esteemed bros are incredibly useful to me.

It appears that most esteemed bros here prefer MILFs except our great champion Mr WB.

That said, I'll look at younger MILFs favorably as I hv detailed my wonderful experience a few of them.

I also like to quote bro fallen.angel post which I had experienced myself.

I had similar experience quite sometime ago when I was visiting ktv. There was a PRC gal that refused to sit with a towkay and insist to sit with me. One thing lead to another and we had sex. She will take time out to go with me whenever she lonely and sad.

I knew she will go hv sex whenever she needed money. I did not pay her much for sex because she refused to take. Often I just slip the money into her bag.

I can understand why because there was plenty of competition and she don't like to be roughened by the towkay and so see solace with me

All these sounds like fantasy but then it happened.

Hope all can contribute more to this thread and god bless.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Not sure if you can consider mine a baoee but I met her in one of those KTVs in Havelock 3 years ago. At first we exchanged a lot of SMSes and chatted on the phone and every time I go cheong KTV, she’ll be with me. Met up a lot, talked a lot, heavy petting but no sex. That went on for roughly 6 months until late one night, after sending her home from movie and drinks at Harry’s, I asked to use the toilet at her place. After I came out, she invited me to her rented room. We BJ each other till I CIM. Didn’t do the deed cos not prepared – no rubber.

Since then, we would always go to her place for great sex. She was in her late 20s and I can tell you, women in their late 20s early 30s are tigresses in bed. She calls me her bf/husband but she still carried on working at TAM, LV, LP. By then I had invested a fair bit to get to that stage.

I didn’t stop her from working. And I couldn’t. I’m married and can’t give her enough time (and I didn’t want to spend too much money on her) and I have to keep it very discreet. I knew she went out with other guys and over the years, she has gone overseas with customers. She tries to keep it from me but somehow I know – after being with someone for years, you’ll know them very well. At one stage, she even had another guy, a bachelor, bao her for up to 6 months until she called it quits.

Sex was very good. We are so accustomed to each others’ bodies and needs that we cum together most of the time and usually, she would have cummed a few times before I did. I’m old already so I don’t usually have a second shot, and it is also due to time constraint, so it is important I make her cum a few times first. She commented that the other guy was really bad in bed – he came within 2 minutes of penetration and never made her cum. Of cos I took it with a pinch of salt, but judging from the ecstasy she displays in bed and the way she dumped him, I just smile and keep quiet.

I am spending an average of less than $3K over 3 years. That’s because we always do it at her place and only during special occasions that we’ll dine and wine and fxxx in a 5 star hotel. Beginning of this year, we had agreed on the terms – that I pay her per sexxion. I know she will never be loyal to me and she knows I will not be able to spend more time with her. That said, I’ve helped her a lot and whenever she asked me to do stuff, fetch her, I would oblige, as long as its during office hours. I run my own business so my timing can be flexible. Oh, and don’t ever think you are the only guy who paid for that $5000 Chanel bag, ok?

Always admired WB and all the alpha males in this thread and would really love to meet these luminaries in person the next time I go LV, which would be next Thursday HH. I don’t post a lot because I can tell you – even the PRC WLs in GL surf Sammyboy. Once I wrote a FR and when I RTF the particular Ang Pai WL, she knew it was me and interrogated me! Some Samsters actually report and alert them to posts/FRs made on them. I think these Samsters are idiots but I digress.
Old 21-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
cowtory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkin View Post
Good day!

I like to express my sincere gratitude to all bros who hv posted on this thread. I hv learned a great deal from all of you. The cumulative experience n wisdom of all the esteemed bros are incredibly useful to me.

It appears that most esteemed bros here prefer MILFs except our great champion Mr WB.

That said, I'll look at younger MILFs favorably as I hv detailed my wonderful experience a few of them.

I had similar experience quite sometime ago when I was visiting ktv. There was a PRC gal that refused to sit with a towkay and insist to sit with me. One thing lead to another and we had sex. She will take time out to go with me whenever she lonely and sad.

I knew she will go hv sex whenever she needed money. I did not pay her much for sex because she refused to take. Often I just slip the money into her bag.

I can understand why because there was plenty of competition and she don't like to be roughened by the towkay and so see solace with me

Cheers!!
I had similar experience too. 2 PRC SYTs were on my left and right and eventually we had sex.

Great learning from this thread, thanks to bro WB.

Cheers
Old 23-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me just comment here...

This is the modus operandi of Viet gal...all of the gals operate in similar fashion as though taught by the same masters...

To me, working in ktv is a Working Lady (WL)....

Your gal is just typical ang pai who had enough sex daily and also more than enough bfs to feed her...

Back in 2007 to 2009, there were many of similar gals operating in JC and GL....

If you think your gal is any different then you are sadly mistaken...

I had been flying to Vietnam monthly for the past 10 years....I can get gals to kiss me or I kiss her....This is no big deal...Viet gals are more liberally minded than you think....

Introduce to family members or her mother as bf is really nothing special...Enough of those and still can break the next day or week...For me, no more keen to visit any of this family and clearly a waste of time....btw, anything can be stage just for you to enjoy and trust...another mind fuck...

What she is hoping to do is to get you kc and for her to seek out some concern when she sad and upset with her regulars...she knew you are married and no point to talk any marriage with you...

often we encountered a gal that can give you great sex and next month heard she got married in her province...to us sinkees will never understand such mentality.

Suggest you read this thread to get some ideas and understand Viet gals culture...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64297

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Bro WB has such a great thread ongoing here. I’m really impressed with your experiences, writing and willingness to share.

My Own Experience

Over the last 1 year I have become close to VM, a 27 yr old KTV VietBu. I am 36 and married.

From my experience of chionging, Viets are more transactional that ATBs who generally go for the long game (i.e they try to KC you). Viets are more fuck-and-forget. I have been to most of the Viet KTVs (Starlight, P9, Supreme, Ace Club, First Club etc) and most of the girls have a similar modus operandi.

This girl somehow got me quite hooked. She’s an Ang Pai at one of the larger clubs with monthly earnings higher than 90% of locals. As with most of the girls there, she has a price and would go hotels after SH or with her regulars. She does not play the KC game herself. You pay the money, do the deed and off she goes.

We like each other and have gotten quite close over time which sometimes does mind fuck me abit. She is open with me and would tell me when XXX has booked her go hotel etc. Her view is that she works at a KTV, there is no need to lie about her activities. Sometimes I wish she does but her character is one that is honest.

1. She lets me go to her room and introduces me as her bf to her landlord who is strict about bringing guys back. I am the only person that she allows to go up and am sure of this. I still maintain a transactional approach to keep things clean.
  2. She is very open with me and tells me the various aspects of her experiences which is mostly centered around the KTV. I know literally all her regular customers. I asked her if any of her customers know me and her reply was that if they did, it would mean that I am no longer special to her.
  3. Interestingly though, all her friends at her KTV know who I am. I am not a big spender…I go for 2 towers during HH and never open bottles.
  5. We kiss. This is a big deal for her and I know that she is very particular about this. To her fucking is one thing, kissing is another. She has walked out of hotels before as her client insist on gfe and she simply refused. And this was a regular customer of hers. Needless to say, he never called back.

The thing she likes about me is that I give her space and never question or judge her about her job. It does drive me crazy at times when she messages “I am at XXX house now” but I come to realise that is just how she communicates. There is a big spender that has been wooing her for the longest time (paid her $5k for a 3 day holiday and books her like 2-3 times a week during SH). I told her that having a bf is a deathknell for her KTV job.

I have come to accept all this and go along for the ride. Any views from bros would be nice.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Birkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My Own Experience

Bro,

Thank you for sharing nice forum.

I hope to get lucky too.
Old 23-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How will u confirm, she dun say the same to another pay master? To maintain regular customers or roberts, shes need to convince all are special.

Another thought, she is the so called ang pai n u? Face of Cruise, wealth of Trump or charisma of Mandela? Why will she be truly yours?

Most of us went thru this "love" game and most enjoy or hurt n move on... how many boast blissful marriage?

Since u cheong a lot, guess u should have gone thru all these. Further, u are married....Just enjoy the game while it lasts and move on with life after she leaves.
Old 23-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
gingervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My Own Experience

Great share bro!
Old 23-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinoagrain View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for the above forum.

Let me quote these 2 great forums before I comment.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=54...postcount=1658

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=54...postcount=1659

I agree with both bros because money is necessary to start the whole process. Without money nothing will happened.

As for choice of MILF or syts?

This topic can be widely debated and will be no winner. For bro WB case, his preference was syt and that was his desire although he wrote that his best fuck was with a 27 yrs old MILF.

Let us get this assumption clarified before we discuss further?

Syt meaning any women 18 - 21 yrs old? Some think 23 yrs old still syt?
MILF meaning any women above 24 yrs old and above?

To me, I have no preference and will just take any woman who willing to make love. I prefer woman who don't ask for money but will still give token of appreciation after deed. Usually MILF around 27 to 32 yrs old still looks pretty good and many are capable to provide nice sexual services. Here we refer to those women who had some years of working in entertainment night life.

Syt usually inexperienced and will need plenty of guidance before can give great services. Some men love those dead fishes and gets excitement when faced with syt.

On the topic if you pay MILF a lower sum or not much at all then this is up to individual and also where do you fish. All about individual affordability.

Please post more and hope to read up the thread soon.

Have a great day.
Bro,

Tks for your post.

I still prefer to BY 18-20 yo SYTs who are full-time students, on a long-term basis. They are actually less expensive to keep. They are less greedy. Of course, they are much less experienced sexually. And they boost my immunity...

Quote:

My Own Experience

From my experience of chionging, Viets are more transactional that ATBs who generally go for the long game (i.e they try to KC you). Viets are more fuck-and-forget. I have been to most of the Viet KTVs (Starlight, P9, Supreme, Ace Club, First Club etc) and most of the girls have a similar modus operandi. .................................................. ...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkin View Post
Good day!

Cheers!!
Bro, tks for such detailed FR.

It's great that you hv found your special gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

This is the modus operandi of Viet gal...all of the gals operate in similar fashion as though taught by the same masters...

Your gal is just typical ang pai who had enough sex daily and also more than enough bfs to feed her...

Back in 2007 to 2009, there were many of similar gals operating in JC and GL....

I had been flying to Vietnam monthly for the past 10 years....I can get gals to kiss me or I kiss her....This is no big deal...Viet gals are more liberally minded than you think....

Introduce to family members or her mother as bf is really nothing special...Enough of those and still can break the next day or week...For me, no more keen to visit any of this family and clearly a waste of time....btw, anything can be stage just for you to enjoy and trust...another mind fuck...

What she is hoping to do is to get you kc and for her to seek out some concern when she sad and upset with her regulars...she knew you are married and no point to talk any marriage with you.................................
Suggest you read this thread to get some ideas and understand Viet gals culture...

Bro,

Thank you for your insights. Actually, the modus operandi of most PRC gals who work at KTVs are quite similar. Most PRC singers are ruthless, psychopathic golddiggers.

There are very rare exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phablet View Post
Bro WB

Thank you very much for staring a wonderful thread.

Amazing detailed account of PRC mms enrolled into USA varsities. Many of these PRC mms are from rich elite families whose father is high ranking Politburo members. Some of the mms graduated and started working in big corporations such as Wall Street firms. These mms will be liberal minded and willing to ONS.

The guru account below is quite a good description of the real thing.

Please have a great day.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptocrat View Post
Bro WB

I was so happy to read this thread in full detail with delight.

SQ = Satisfaction Quotient.

What a discovery?

I was astonished to learn so many nice meaningful words and quotes.

I just wanted to quote bro Dragonkeep posts which was nicely written.

Such a talented writer with nice point of views.

This forum is almighty and best of the best.

Thanks for all your contributions.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptocrat View Post
Bro WB

I just cannot help but to comment on the above forum.

SQ can be difficult to quantify expectations. Some bros will want to quantify SQ with cost savings as opposed to how pretty satisfied with sex.

All of us want to pay less but one bro less and another less is different. Just like your group of kakis will think 15k to 20k is value for money if can get a good exclusive unconditional fark. Another group of bros may thank paying 1k or less will be the SQ expectations. Least another group may think getting free will resort to best SQ.

Always remember "One man's meat is another man's poison".

Welcome all to comment here.

I suggest to read from beginning and take notes.

Cheers.
Bro, tks for your insights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cognisance View Post
Bro WB

Congratulations to you on a very successful thread for almost a decade.

I love small short gals because easier to carry and lift small gals up. Also can get her tight pussy with more feelings. Not those bony pelvis small skinny gals. I love small but not skinny gals.

The tight pussy will giev very satisfying bonk and need well lubrication to bonk otherwise dick may tear.

Nice to learn your taste had changed from tall gals to shorter gals.

Think varieties is the main thing.

I had big and tall gals before but I dun enjoy them.

Thanks for your kind attention to my post.
Bro, tks.

I like gals who are 160-173. It's not the absolute height, but the gal must be proportionate and hv my preferred head-torso-breasts-butt-limbs proportions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuzua View Post
I love small short gals too.

Didn't realize this thread is almost a decade, congrats Bro WB.

Cheers.
Thanks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cognisance View Post
Bro WB

What do you think the USD is heading?
What was the exchange rate back in Nov 2010?

Today 1 USD is about 1.335 SGD.

Many of those who had not been able to gain entry into Singapore had been plying their trade in various major cities...................

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.
Bro, tks.

The USD to SGD exchange rate was 1.31 back in Nov 2010. The exchange rate has not changed much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanogerian View Post
Bro WB

I was keen to discuss this topic that most gals are not satisfied with their looks and figure.

Recently cosmetics surgeries had very good business. Many went to do at least some procedures to improve look. Some girls went overseas to do such cosmetics procedures.

Many PRC, Thai, Vietnamese, Singapore girls had been saving to do cosmetics procedures too.

I wonder which girls are fully satisfied with her looks?

Thanks for such a detailed forums.

Have a nice long weekend.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Amost all gals are insecure. They worry about their looks and figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanogerian View Post
Bro WB

I also like the cheap fast and good too. I wonder why anyone will reject?

Always nice and proud when your gf always look good with great assets.

I wonder who like "Not cheap, Not fast and Not good"? This situation will always not favorable to us guys.

Wonder also any girl have perfect snow skin?

Don't be wrong, I also like snow skin.

I dislike a nice good figure with tattoos. Many pretty girls have ugly tattoos spoil their body.

Feel free to comment?

Thanks + cheers.
Bro, tks for your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umami View Post
Bro,

Thank you for a nice effective thread.

I am suspicious of bro jamezwit because I had tried too. In social media apps, you need to spent plenty of time to attract even a nice girl to chat. Another method was to post a handsome Avatar like Andy Law photos. But then when gal wants to do video chat and found you were ugly man surely will not even meet up.

Plenty of scam too in the social media apps asking for us to send money or buy itune cards. Also show you strip tease show then ask you to masturbate yourself. Later send you msg to say blackmail otherwise threaten to post online or send to friends and relatives.

Always read with a pinch of salt.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Have a nice SUnday.

Bro, tks for your insights.

You could be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommeliers View Post
Bro WB

Thank you making a wonderful thread.

I agreed with your guru on the "kissing".

Kissing intimately solved many confusions and soothes nerves. Also provides plenty of passion between the couple. A simple peck on the cheeks always nice when a girl is nervy and unsure what to do.

Kiss her, already. Make it all better. This statement sounded extremely sexy if your girl has a sexy body. When can kiss will be able to let you hold her body.

When a girl expects a kiss then best to kiss her otherwise the guy will forever miss the chance. I am not sure if many will agree with you but this may be a controversy.

Is just simple case if the girl expects to get laid and the guy couln't do it then can forget it.

Thank you for nice thread.

Hope to read more excellent post and guide.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Many gals believe that frenching kissing is more intimate than sexual intercourse. I don't agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowtory View Post
I had similar experience too. 2 PRC SYTs were on my left and right and eventually we had sex.

Great learning from this thread, thanks to bro WB.

Cheers
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
How will u confirm, she dun say the same to another pay master? To maintain regular customers or roberts, shes need to convince all are special.

Another thought, she is the so called ang pai n u? Face of Cruise, wealth of Trump or charisma of Mandela? Why will she be truly yours?

Most of us went thru this "love" game and most enjoy or hurt n move on... how many boast blissful marriage?

Since u cheong a lot, guess u should have gone thru all these. Further, u are married....Just enjoy the game while it lasts and move on with life after she leaves.
Bro, tks so much for your insightful post. Your advice is spot on.

But nothing lasts forever. Even a blissful marriage comes w/ an expiration date.

We should just live in the present moment, accept whatever is happening to us, and be happy NOW!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

What she is hoping to do is to get you kc and for her to seek out some concern when she sad and upset with her regulars...she knew you are married and no point to talk any marriage with you...

often we encountered a gal that can give you great sex and next month heard she got married in her province...to us sinkees will never understand such mentality.

Thanks bro for your advice. I have read the (very long) thread before and you are quite the guru at this! In a land of smoke and mirrors, I know better than to go in with rose tinted glasses.

Everything you say makes sense and you are probably right in general. I am not under any illusion that the VM is any different. She is here to earn money and have a string of customers and regulars, all of whom she tells me. I don't expect anything more than what I have already with her, to me this arrangement is perfect as I am happily married. This is the perfect situation for her as well as having a bf is a death knell to her business.

I am satisfied for a simple reason. I keep my expectations low and anything plus is a bonus. So what if she has 1001 regular special customers, as long as innately I feel happy, that's all that matters isn't it. It's not like I am wearing a green hat around . To work in this trade, you have to be liberal. Their bodies are there for a price, anyone who is willing to pay the price gets the prize, if only for awhile. Sometimes its me, more often than not, its not.

And that is perfectly fine.
Old 24-06-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

A smart lady working in this line would know what to say to each customer to extract maximum rent. I am certain that she knows how to sweet talk her way to what each customer wants to hear.

But as long as she tells me what I want to hear, I don't care about anything else. I'm here to have fun, not here to find a LT r/s. Getting into a r/s with a WL is one of the worst decision any bro can make in my view.

I have my own qualities and am confidant of my abilities with the opposite gender. I don't pine after people whose affections I cannot obtain, I simply move on until I find one that reciprocates. In this line, money talks which makes the reciprocation so much easier (thank god!). The truth of the matter is that most of us bros would not be able to hold steady r/s with girls of WL looks caliber if not for the monetary aspect.

Your last sentence strikes home and its exactly what I am going through. I am enjoying the game. Having commitments is actually a perfect wakeup call each time I find myself falling too deep. It's thanks to bros like you that keeps my feet and head on the ground.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1