The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MrPilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
betrayed

had you for 2 years. never really understood why we broke up. never really found out the reason why, or probably it never got into me why you had to break up with me over a matter we rarely talked about it in 2 years, a problem we never had an issue with, a problem we mutually agreed that when the day comes, we will never break up over it.

and for this few weeks, i still can't bring myself to accept the cruel fact how you managed to just give this whole relationship up, how you just blatantly forgot our moments together, how this wonderful relationship turned sour overnight. it took just a mere 2 days for you to change, to change into someone i don't know. suddenly you decided that this relationship wasn't what you want anymore, suddenly you wanted a new life without me.

have you ever thought of what was left for me? i gave up so much, sacrificed so much shit for you, but now all it is left is an un-caring, can't be bothered girl of you. why did you have to lie, why did you have to break my heart so badly again?

i had so much hopes in our relationship, and now you took it all away from me. i pinned so much hopes everyday, did all i could to keep this going, but why did you have to choose my weakest spot to attack? why couldn't you understand what i've been feeling? you knew exactly what you were doing, you knew exactly how i will feel because if we were to change positions, you will be devastated too. so why did you do it? why did you have to throw away a future we have longed for in the past 2 years? why did you have to do this to me?

everyday i pray for an answer, either from you or from somewhere else i don't really care. never one day passed could i get you out of my head, just wishing one day i'll be brave enough to stand like a man in front of you again.

sorry people, just venting out, ain't suppose to be a post for anybody.

cheers
Old 11-09-2011, 05:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: betrayed

It's natural to grieve over a broken relationship. You will get over it in time. Lots of girls out there. No point weeping too much over any one. Gd luck.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 21
CumInstructor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i can feel your pain bro...

My gf of 4 years left me in july 2011 and already had a bf....

same situation as you...theres never a day i didnt think of her and our moments together....

whats worse is that, she had completely cut off communication from me...
Old 11-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

sigh ... some women r so "brutal" in the way they handle(end) their relationships & there isn't much we can prevent tis fr going.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddahs you will never get a real reason. But you don't want one from them. If she can leave you abruptly she has no real heart and is not the kind of women you want to spend your future with. The best thing for you is to take action and focus on yourself not her. As soon as you adapt this mindset you are free and will feel energized and refreshed and happy to have moved on. She's not important to you. You are in control of your own destiny and don't let her continue to hurt you. It's up to you braddah.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
joedavid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From someone who went thru this path before. Good that she cut off full communication. The pain will go someday. So remember this, TIME WILL HEAL. You may not believe me now but it WILL happen. Of course the memory will never be gone completely but the pain will become no more. Till then put your energy into someother thing, be it work or sport. Tired yourself so easier to sleep at night. Take sleeping pill if you must but do not get addicted. And most important find someone you can pour out your heart.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
chan5223 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPilot View Post
had you for 2 years. never really understood why we broke up. never really found out the reason why, or probably it never got into me why you had to break up with me over a matter we rarely talked about it in 2 years, a problem we never had an issue with, a problem we mutually agreed that when the day comes, we will never break up over it.

and for this few weeks, i still can't bring myself to accept the cruel fact how you managed to just give this whole relationship up, how you just blatantly forgot our moments together, how this wonderful relationship turned sour overnight. it took just a mere 2 days for you to change, to change into someone i don't know. suddenly you decided that this relationship wasn't what you want anymore, suddenly you wanted a new life without me.

have you ever thought of what was left for me? i gave up so much, sacrificed so much shit for you, but now all it is left is an un-caring, can't be bothered girl of you. why did you have to lie, why did you have to break my heart so badly again?

i had so much hopes in our relationship, and now you took it all away from me. i pinned so much hopes everyday, did all i could to keep this going, but why did you have to choose my weakest spot to attack? why couldn't you understand what i've been feeling? you knew exactly what you were doing, you knew exactly how i will feel because if we were to change positions, you will be devastated too. so why did you do it? why did you have to throw away a future we have longed for in the past 2 years? why did you have to do this to me?

everyday i pray for an answer, either from you or from somewhere else i don't really care. never one day passed could i get you out of my head, just wishing one day i'll be brave enough to stand like a man in front of you again.

sorry people, just venting out, ain't suppose to be a post for anybody.

cheers
Cheer up bro, maybe you can find someone better in the future.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

not end of the world ma, just get another gal worth ur tlc and show ur ex ....
Old 11-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

thanks everyone.

yeah i know time will heal, but it seems too long, not sure when that time will actually come.
been trying to stay away from her, but seems like it isn't working, maybe i'm just too weak at it i guess.

& worse is my good friends are all busy with their stuff, all got no time to be here for me):
but i guess i'll live, cause i know she ain't worth it.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

TS MrPilot, I was reading your thread while my kimchi was doing the ordering of donuts at a certain outlet downtown. When she came back to the table, she commented that all the 4 (2 Hazelnut milk chocolate and 2 mint dark chocolate) donut's holes were slightly different, and after taking a bit at them.....We realised that whether we take the doughnut hole as a blank space or as an entity unto itself are purely metaphysical question and does not affect the taste of the doughnut a bit.

Just like a plain tasteless donut, there's only 1 (single) explaination - She don't love you anymore!

So however heartbreaking, depressing or sorrow you are feeling now does not affect your ex-cai feeling a bit and she's probably enjoying herself right now. ....What you need to do now is to get used to the loss, just like when you're in pitch blackness, all you can do is sit tight until your eyes get used to the dark cos nothing is permanent, this sorrow feeling will also change - Be it good or bad, it's entirely up to you and please do not allow this turbulence to cause you having fear from flying to a new deserving destination! Good luck!

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 11-09-2011 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Just like we will not forget 9/11 nor allow terrorists to dictate our lives or our travel.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

It is always difficult at first. Get yourself distracted. Go out and know more friends. Play sports. Pick up a new hobby. And spend effort to make yourself look good. In time, you won't even feel anything for her. Time heals but be patient about it. Take care bro.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumInstructor View Post
whats worse is that, she had completely cut off communication from me...
at least you can let go easily...why bother with ppl who no longer care about you ?
Old 11-09-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Lord_of_Panda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well sorry for what haapen but i understand how u feel coz my over see thai gf mia and her home town gt dengu fever quite serious so maybe.....
Old 11-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

You lost that loving feeling..
It's better to have love (fark) than never before
& with girls don't bother to seek reason
Old 11-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki: hahah i like your way of speaking, guess you read it at the right time. thanks for your advise, trying really hard at times but i guess i try too hard sometimes? after 2 weeks of ignoring her i suddenly just lose it and contact her again. feels pretty stupid but yeah, i hope it won't affect my next relationship..

tonberry: yeah thanks, i'm still trying to find a sport/activity that can allow me to make more friends easily. any suggestions? haha

Lord_of_Panda: i feel for you too. hope you'll recover soon!

prccuntlover: haha i still intend to settle down, can't see myself not finding reasons with girls, keep losing it man.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1