The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 31-12-2016, 07:44 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
Imogen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterImogen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterImogen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rose [email protected] Ang Mo Kio Ave 10

LAST DAY for you to enjoy 20% off!!!

20 yr old Shirley-friendly n sweet Malaysian Chinese lady. Friendly/chatty and provides hard/relieving massage! Working hours: 10am-10pm, off mon

[10am-6am]Professional/releving massage at $50/hr, Essential Oil massage $60/hr,prostate massage $88/hr.call us at 6554 7388
531.#01-2437 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, Singapore 560531, Singapore
Link to book: http://www.rosespa.com.sg/mbooking.php?shop_id=2
wechat ID: rosespa_amk
Like us on fb for more pic n info at: https://www.facebook.com/rosespaamk/?fref=ts
Old 31-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Imogen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterImogen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterImogen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Courteous and friendly,LuLu is gifted in provide enchanting/soothing massage.Surely someone nice and fun to talk to and who helps de-stress and loosen up your body . Working hrs:2pm-2am
Old 31-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Dear customers of Rose SPA,

We wish you a Happy New Year sincerely, visit us for the last day to enjoy discount up to 20%! 10am-6am Rose SPA 531 01-2437 amk ave 10 S560531,Tel 6554 7388

Old 01-01-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

Rose SPA wish you a very Happy New Year! To fresh start a year,visit us for some professional/relieving massage. 10am-6am Rose SPA 531 01-2437 ang mo kio ave 10 S560531. Tel 6554 7388
Old 01-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 3
MayMassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ivy gone, Michelle gone, now the MLs who are booked heavily is Dan Dan and then comes Snow, the rest are all normal normal normal massage.

Best days were when Ivy / Xue Er / Michelle was around - cannot locate them anywhere now
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 01-01-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
lufdd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayMassage View Post
Ivy gone, Michelle gone, now the MLs who are booked heavily is Dan Dan and then comes Snow, the rest are all normal normal normal massage.

Best days were when Ivy / Xue Er / Michelle was around - cannot locate them anywhere now
Same, I miss Xue Er's massage. Her strength is good!! But I think after the robbery incident, she went back already.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 01-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Mabel LuLu CoCo Nicole Shirley have joined the masseuses! Rose SPA 10am-6am Tel 6554 7388,wechat:rosespa_amk
Old 01-01-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

At the end of the day, you should totally visit us for some relieving massage and get your tired body/mind rejuvenated! We open from 10am-6am and our professional/pretty masseuses are still waiting for you!

Young masseuse in early 20s, Nicole is surely the one to look for if you need some relaxing/hard massage to de-stress/relieve your tired body n mind after a day of hustle. Working hrs: 6pm-6am
Old 02-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

10am-6am Rose SPA 531 01-2437 amk ave 10 S560531! tel 6554 7388, WeChat:rosespa_amk
Old 02-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Traditional Chinese massage provides pain relief from sore and injured muscles. The techniques improve blood flow to areas, which facilitates health and gets rid of lactic acid buildup. It is a great way for people to rejuvenate and soothe themselves psychologically from stress. Regular massage sessions boost immunity and prevent the body from developing degenerative diseases, which usually involve the muscles, internal organs and bones.

Please allow me to remind you that when you take a session that's at least 90 mins, you are entitled to enjoy a complimentary body scrub or an ear candling or cupping! (100% without additional charge)

[10am-6am]Professional/releving massage at $50/hr, Essential Oil massage $60/hr,prostate massage $88/hr.call us at 6554 7388
Like us on fb for more pic n info at: https://www.facebook.com/rosespaamk/?fref=ts

Old 02-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Professional/soothing night massage awaits at Rose SPA amk till 6am!

Old 03-01-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

10am-6am Rose SPA 531 01-2437 amk ave 10 S560531, Walk in or call us at 6554 7388!
Old 03-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

What to do on the stuffy afternoon? Visit us for some professional/healing massage at 531 amk ave 10,Tel 65547388! We open from 10am-6am daily
Old 03-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

After a day of everything, now it's time to visit us for some healing massage that fully rejuvenates your tired body n mind!

Old 04-01-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

Tired from all the work and everything?Short getaways at Rose SPA we open from 10am-6am,Tel 6554 7388,wechat:rosespa_amk, 531 01-2437 amk ave 10 S560531!