The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
voltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
story time......

pls increase my point if you like what you read.
pls don't decrease my point if you hate it. not everyone has similiar taste......

thanks a bunch.......

my first milf :

ive always had the hots for this older milf that i used to work with but she has always had a bfriend it seemed so the chance never arose till last year she still has a bfriend but i was invited over to my surprise he was watching tv up stairs and her and i were downstairs we talked for awhile and she left and said i will be right back so she came back with a very sexy outfit on and we kissed and started having sex on the couch i was nervous as hell worried her bfriend might come down and catch us but she kept saying he knows dont worry we finished i went home was still worried about it a few days later i went back there i was upstairs with her he left to go somewhere so i was fingering her out on the couch upstairs and he came him the room and i stopped when i saw him he said why did u stop so after that i knew he liked to share and he didnt mind sharing his gfriend it went on for awhile and it was the best sex i ever had maybe the thrill of getting caught her and i almost did once we were having making out in the camper her bfriend was inside watching tv and all of a sudden her daughters car pulled in the driveway so we had to stop for awhile then after she went inside we went back to making out and had awesome sex and held each other for awhile till it was time to go sometimes i miss it but i also realize it would never be something that could last for ever cause she still has a bfriend
Old 09-02-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Re: story time......

Because we want to!
part 1

In terms of style and substance the little cafe had all the hallmarks of a romantic destination, with little nooks and tables in out of the way corners around the main dining area. At this time of the early afternoon the place was nearly unoccupied, and the couple lingering over coffee in the center of the softly lit room made no attempt to hide their conversation.

Any ordinary glance would note the obvious family resemblance between the man and woman, and nobody would dispute the accusation that they were brother and sister. The fact that she was three years his senior was lost in the fact that they were both orbiting 30. Either could have passed for twenty-something. Joanne's fine hair was a glossy black and fell in ringlets around her shoulders, while Thom's similarly toned locks were straighter and close cropped for easy maintenance. They both sported grey-green eyes that looked out as if over vast distances. Even in build they were alike, and could have cast the same slender shadow.

"How could I be so stupid, Thom?" Joanne asked with obvious frustration. "Jeez, he slept with more different women than the total number of times we had sex the final year we were together."

Her brother had hold of her hand across the table, and he gave it a firm reassuring squeeze. "He had us all fooled, Jo. If I had any inkling earlier I would have tried to do something." He shrugged his shoulders, "I admit I really liked him. He seemed like a great guy."

"Don't beat up on yourself. I know he seemed like the right person or I wouldn't have stuck it out as long as I did." Joanne released his hand and leaned back in her chair closing her eyes. "The truth is usually only honest when you look at it backwards, from the future. What a jerk."

Looking thoughtfully at his sister as she leaned back in her chair, Thom considered her with a concerned air. He had never been blind to his sister as an attractive woman. Even in this normal situation it was tough not to notice how the tight fabric of her blouse accentuated the natural gentle curve of her breast. Small and firm, devoid of any modern cosmetic magic, they were ideal for her height. A silent snort of laughter escaped his mouth as he though 'How could any man risk losing those by fooling around?'

Joanne leaned back forward and began filing her coffee with too much sugar. "I know I should be moving on after the divorce, but I just can't get past certain thoughts. I try not to obsess about them, but sometimes they whirl around like a wind that just won't go away."

"What kind of thoughts?" Thom asked distantly, as he watched her eyes follow the swirling of the coffee. Those eyes were so like his own that it was like looking in a mirror.

"Oh, normal thoughts for a girl that just got dumped. 'What did I do wrong?' 'Is there something wrong with me?' 'Is it just that I'm no good in bed?' The usual stuff."

Thom smiled at this, and tallied off on his fingers: "Well, in order here are your answers: No, no, and no. 'You did nothing wrong.' 'There's nothing whatsoever wrong with you.' and 'I'm sure you're as good in bed as any of them.'"
Old 09-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

part deux :

"You're sure, are you?" Joanne asked with a raised eyebrow. "Just how many 'of them' have you taken to bed? And how could you compare them to me? We haven't been in the same bed in twenty years. Maybe twenty five."

A touch of color highlighted Thom's cheeks as he replied indignantly, "Knock of the teasing, Jo. You know what I mean." Almost he had to look away, but her eyes had lost some of their far away look and became a magnet for his attention.

"Maybe you better explain it to me," she replied with her chin low and a sly look out of those eyes. "You know, about me being good."

Rolling his own eyes in an maladroit attempt to break the visual link, Thom managed to give the impression of disinterest even though a barely acknowledged part of him agreed with the statement. "If you don't see it, you're not as smart as I thought you were. Simply put, you're dead-sexy with a body that most 20 year olds would kill for. You teach dance classes, and your normal walk has moves like a cat. Fresh out of the pool you look slippery as a seal and twice as much fun." He stopped, and gave as close to a serious look across the table that he could come up with. "If he doesn't want you it just shows a total lack of character on his part. Most everybody else appreciates you for what you are. You can have almost anyone you want just by asking, and if they turn you down I doubt very much if they would be worth your time."

Joanne giggled, "You're full of it, but you're sweet. I'm glad you're my brother." For her part, Joanne was flattered by his comments. Although he hid it well, it was obvious that there was some sincerity behind them. She wasn't self dilusionary enough to deny anything he had said, but it was nice to hear it expressed. Her smile in return was genuine.

"Yeah, I'm sweet. So why am I wasting it on you?"

Joanne happened to have a crumpled up napkin in her hand, which she predictably threw at him. "Just when I thought there was some dignity in you. For that, you get to pick up the check." The anger in her voice was pitched in just the range that a careful ear could pick up a pleased contradiction.

"Lucky you," Thom said while standing and reaching for the bill. "I still have some money left after paying this months exorbitant counseling bills. My therapist is pretty sure all my problems are your fault anyway."

"Harumph. I should think so," his sister retorted. "I'll meet you at the car."

While paying the bill, Thom fought his eyes following his sisters pert rear out the door. Tight and classically apple shaped, it had just the right amount of sway as she walked. His mind shied away from the idea, but there was no denying that it was about as great an ass as anyone could boast of. Why was it that today he was noticing things like that? He had to tear his eyes away to receive his change before hurrying out after her.

In the parking lot he found Joanne with her abundant key chain in hand, staring distastefully at her car. "I really don't feel like driving back to Seattle right now."

"If you don't leave soon you'll hit the worst of the traffic. You know better than that."

"Yeah." She made no attempt to open her car door, just stared at it. "Tommie, if I stayed for a while and did some shopping, could I crash at your place until tomorrow? I'm just not in the mood to head home."

Something about her tone precluded much sibling ribbing Thom would normally have engaged in. Instead he wrapped his arms around her lovingly and said quietly "It's okay by me." Something about the moment made it impossible for him to maintain it tenderly. "but since I bought lunch you've got to pony up for dinner," he had to add, whispering in her ear.

Joanne chuckled quietly with her cheek against his shoulder. "Okay. Fair enough. I hope I'm not putting you out or keeping you from any girlfriends?"

"Lets just say that it had better be a very good dinner," Thom replied releasing her and turning towards his car.

"Pizza it is."

Upon reaching his apartment after work Thom found a total of three messages on his antiquated machine. The first was from a girl calling off their date for that evening. This suited Thom just fine, because that relationship wasn't going anywhere and it let him off the hook as far as canceling it himself. The second was from Joanne informing him that she was planning on being in about six and that she would bring dinner. The third was also from Joanne, who sounded quite tired, yet cheerful. "I got tied up at Powells with a couple of books. I may be late, but I'll still bring dinner."

This suited Thom because his one bedroom apartment was very bachelor like; It desperately needed a power cleaning. An extra hour or two gave him the chance to clear the table for their dinner and put fresh linen on the bed, in addition to taking care of the general clutter. When Joanne finally came in he was just laying out a couple of blankets and extra pillows on his couch.

"Oh, that's thoughtful," Joanne remarked as she saw the condition of the room. "Give me a hand with these packages, will you?"

Thom took the heaviest package appearing to be mostly books, which left her with a couple of bags that looked tantalizingly familiar. "Dim Sum?" he asked.

"Take out Dim Sum?" she replied, shocked. "You've got to be kidding. It's Thai."

"Okay. You're forgiven this time." Setting the books down in a chair, Thom took the bags and began setting the containers out on the table. When their eyes caught each other he once again noticed how tired she seemed. It was possible she had been crying.

As they were eating Joanne made every effort to appear cheerful, even managing to engage in normal banter with her brother. The fact that she had been crying was something she didn't want Thom to worry about. The food was good, and her brother really was on his best behavior. For a few moments at least she forgot about her problems and enjoyed company with a nice person. 'Good family is a gift,' she thought. 'A gift that I must appreciate.'

After toying with the remnants of their meal for far too long and worming out all the information she could about Thom's love life, Joanne announced the need for a shower. "I'm afraid I stink, and I don't want to foul your couch," she said.

"Help yourself. Towels are on the rack. But even if you could foul THAT couch you won't be sleeping there. I made it up for me."

"We'll argue it when I get out of the shower. And you know you can't win an argument with me."

Thom stiffened in mock indignation. "That's what you think. I cheat."
Old 09-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltesv View Post
Because we want to!
part 1

In terms of style and substance the little cafe had all the hallmarks of a romantic destination, with little nooks and tables in out of the way corners around the main dining area. .
from this source...
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...4 96710100125

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 09-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SGman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
Wow.. Bro you are good..!! Can spot the line from..
Old 10-02-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
Good work, story ended liao.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 10-02-2015, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Good work, story ended liao.
only this story
Old 10-02-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

my step mom

Just a brief note about me

I am a 19 year old male, average build with a 7 inch cock.

This is what happened.

I was staying round my dads for the weekend, I usually stay every other week due to the costs of getting there. I had never seen any affection towards my step-mum, she was a 40 year old, nice build with 32DD breasts. I had often jacked of to the shape of her body, I had often hoped to find a pair of her knickers to get a nice smell of her pussy.

It was Saturday night, my dad had arranged to go out with some of his friends, I was left alone with my step-mum for the night. We ordered a pizza for dinner because she doesn't cook. We ended up watching TV until 11pm and that is when I went to sleep as I was feeling pretty tired. I got a glass of water and went up to bed.

I woke up about 1 in the morning to go to the toilet, but living at my dads house, you have to go downstairs if you want to go to the toilet. I made my way down the stairs, slowly as I thought my step-mum was asleep, I get to the living room door and just before I go to open it. I hear a quiet moan, I stop in my tracks and try to work out what it is. I stay next to the door for about 5 minutes listening to this moaning from the living room, I peak my eye through a hole in the door. My jaw drops, infront of me on the sofa lays my red-headed step mum masturbating on the sofa, both legs in the air, all I see if her perfect 32DD tits and a pink glass dildo. I feel my cock start to throb, I hold it and start to rub gently.

I accidentally push the door open and my step-mum just stops what she is doing and looks at me shocked, still my cock in my hand I say to her "I didn't see anything, I'm sorry for disturbing you!" I quickly run back to my room, my cock rock hard, all in my mind is my beautiful step-mums breasts.

I hear a knock on my door, I say "Come in." It's my step-mum in a satin robe. She says to me "I'm sorry for what you saw, I just got bored." I reply back to her "It's okay." She comes towards me and sits on my bed, I try to hide my raging boner from her. She then looks down towards my crotch and says "I saw you holding your cock, did you like what you saw?" I was shocked by this and try to tell her I didn't see anything. She says to me "Oh don't lie, I saw you rubbing your cock when the door open, you had a hard-on!"

I try to deny the fact, but she was having none of it, she then says "Oh then you don't mind me pulling the covers off." She then pulls the covers off and my boner just bounces back up, she looked shocked at the size. "Oh my, I have never seen such a big cock!" I try to hide it and tell her how inappropriate it is. She just reassures me no one will find out anything. She moves my hands away and puts her hand on my cock and starts stroking, I close my eyes because of the pleasure I was in, she tells me to open them, as I do this she stands up and drops her robe to the floor, there in front of me is a 40 year old mature milf giving her body to me. She was beautiful her breasts held nice and firm, her pussy was nice and tight. I thought it was time to take control. I got up and told her to follow me, I told her to lay down on her back on her bed. I put my head in between her legs and start teasing her. She starts moaning loudly, I smile. I start sticking my tongue into her pussy and boy did it taste great.

I finish down there, and lay down on the bed and tell her to suck my cock, she starts by stroking it gently then she starts licking and then ends up with the deep throat. I nearly shot my load right into her mouth but I told her to stop. I tell her to get on her knees, I go behind her and insert my cock into her pussy lips, we start slow, and I then speed up. In no time we were in full swing the bed was rocking like crazy. She was screaming with joy.

I start getting tired, I then start getting slower and slower until a stop, I then lay on my back and tell her to get on top of me. She starts riding me, her breasts were jiggling like crazy, I pull her down to start kissing me, me engage into a long passionate kiss as I continue to fuck her. I feel like my cock is about to explode, so I pull out and tell her I'm about to cum, she starts jacking me off, I tell her to swallow my cum, she does. We fall down and lay in each others arms, we then hear a door open downstairs so I run to my own bed.

I fall asleep dreaming of what just happened. In the morning I wake up to smell the nice, tender, crispiness of bacon cooking. I go down to find bacon on the table. I sit down and my step-mum just sits opposite me smiling.

This is the first time this has happened, but it has happened so many times after this, if this gets a nice reception I will post another encounter with her.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 12
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Source :

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...4 93216767141
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1