The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
robbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Good question. 6K for LT. She was properly the most beautiful girl I ever bonk however far from best bonk. She has the height, good body proportion with the right curve at the right place. Boobs and nose were man made though. She did not have a lousy attitude but still did not bath me non provide blow job. You are spot on! I was the one Servicing her most of the time. The experience will be much better if she was able to provide good GFE.
Congrats on your experience ! If she as pretty as you mentioned and still provide good GFE/good service, either she would have gotten many sponsors or charge more than 6K liao. Just my opinion
Old 17-01-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
U pay 6k for LT or ST?

She more chio than any of the dome1 FL ah? 55555

She never service you much but you got service her gaogao boh.
She showed me one of her photo in bikini and look very much like this...yes...similar standard...

Old 18-01-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You bring her straight back to room ah? never bring her go chill chill lomantic a bit.
I brought her straight back to my room. Maybe I shouldn't do that. Having her is more like an achievement. I did not expect high on the bonking part, to be honest.
Old 18-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbintoh View Post
Congrats on your experience ! If she as pretty as you mentioned and still provide good GFE/good service, either she would have gotten many sponsors or charge more than 6K liao. Just my opinion
From my understanding of Thai Culture. I reckon that she does not bother.
Old 18-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofchocolate View Post
Any hotel recommendations?
Sofitel and Sheraton are a stone throw away.
Old 18-01-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo why why why haizzzzzzzz. Bangkok is the best place to enjoy night life with thai girls and after some nice happy times with the girl the GFE will go up mah aiyo.

Your started LT with her what time? and what time she go?
I will learn from experience.
Old 27-01-2019, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Was at Thermae Bar on Tuesday and staying directly upstairs at ruamchitt plaza hotel. Didn't really chiong Bangkok for a long time and although been to Thermae a few times but never approach any.

Just a short review, first time staying in this hotel, surprising its good. Went down at 11pm, paid for Singha for $110 baht. Very crowded even on a Tuesday, just a guess the ratio between girls and guys is about 4 to 1??

Saw quite a good number of SYTs, wanted to approach one probably in her early 20s but some Jap, got her first and was hoping the girl will reject him, which didn't happened. Decided to sit down after walking 3 rounds, can say many met my standard.

Was approached by a MILF at the long table, chatted for a bit but rejected her. Pretty face but her tummy turned me off. Prefer slim type.

Saw a familiar face but can't remember where I met her. Took me some time before I realised I bonked her in Singapore but wasn't too sure so went over and ask. Bingo, it was her! She was in Singapore 7 months back and her FR was good. She recalled our session and was super happy as we had a great bonk then. Sat down chit chat to catch up and eventually I asked her the golden question and the next thing, she in my room.

GFE gao gao, service way better than I expected probably, we some how knew each other. She offered to stay LT but I declined as I need to wake up early. Paid her $2500 baht with a tip.

Overall, I think I will skip agogo and massage parlor moving forward. I think Thermae Bar is better. Probably will do another solo trip in April
Old 27-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Was at Thermae Bar on Tuesday and staying directly upstairs at ruamchitt plaza hotel. Didn't really chiong Bangkok for a long time and although been to Thermae a few times but never approach any.

Just a short review, first time staying in this hotel, surprising its good. Went down at 11pm, paid for Singha for $110 baht. Very crowded even on a Tuesday, just a guess the ratio between girls and guys is about 4 to 1??

Saw quite a good number of SYTs, wanted to approach one probably in her early 20s but some Jap, got her first and was hoping the girl will reject him, which didn't happened. Decided to sit down after walking 3 rounds, can say many met my standard.

Was approached by a MILF at the long table, chatted for a bit but rejected her. Pretty face but her tummy turned me off. Prefer slim type.

Saw a familiar face but can't remember where I met her. Took me some time before I realised I bonked her in Singapore but wasn't too sure so went over and ask. Bingo, it was her! She was in Singapore 7 months back and her FR was good. She recalled our session and was super happy as we had a great bonk then. Sat down chit chat to catch up and eventually I asked her the golden question and the next thing, she in my room.

GFE gao gao, service way better than I expected probably, we some how knew each other. She offered to stay LT but I declined as I need to wake up early. Paid her $2500 baht with a tip.

Overall, I think I will skip agogo and massage parlor moving forward. I think Thermae Bar is better. Probably will do another solo trip in April
May I know what’s the rate of the room per night? It’s such a convenient location to pick up chicks at Thermae. Base on what I spent the last time, I might pick up 3 a night if I have the mood and form 55554
Old 28-01-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It be good if can help answer below. I'm sure many chiongsters keen to know.

Question 1: Can describe the jap? Older than u? Young handsome? or ordinary looking? Or ugly? Honestly you are better or he? 555

Question 2: Did she offered LT FOC or at how much? Since both of u got some gam ching already. 55555.

Some guys go some places especially dark places 555 or places with some atmosphere to try pick up girls cuz they wana see more of the body then talk dirty and some hanky panky then balek. MP or apnam etc usually go cuz wana have bathtub rub la massage la with happy ending.
Question 1: Older than me, I'm mid 30s, he is probably mid 40ish. Abit bald. I'm okish much more than him! 5555

Question 2: She just asked, I assumed FOC??? If not, probably I will just give her $5k-$6k baht but honestly, I not keen in LT. Don't really like sleeping with someone I barely know.

I prefer relax style nowadays... skipped KTV, clubbing, agogo and etc for a long time. More towards, spa and sit down chill type similar to Thermae Bar or bars outside Nana Plaza.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
May I know what’s the rate of the room per night? It’s such a convenient location to pick up chicks at Thermae. Base on what I spent the last time, I might pick up 3 a night if I have the mood and form 55554
About $66 per night, just check my credit card. I opted for the street view room. Anyway, google is your best friend. Please google
Old 28-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Basically one Thai girl once told me why they prefer Jap customers, secret code Triple 3.

I ask her what is Triple 3?

She tells me 3cm, 3 minutes, 3000 baht.
Old 31-01-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Shao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello.. 1st time going BBK to Chiong. Seem like Thermae bar suit
More, as prefer quality type & more choice of SYT. What is ST and LT MEANS? Please advise if need places similar to have fun.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shao View Post
Hello.. 1st time going BBK to Chiong. Seem like Thermae bar suit
More, as prefer quality type & more choice of SYT. What is ST and LT MEANS? Please advise if need places similar to have fun.
Bro, from the time u join, you should have cheong quite some time liao an u do not know what is ST/ LT?

Anyway ST is short time and LT is long time
Old 01-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Shao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Bro, from the time u join, you should have cheong quite some time liao an u do not know what is ST/ LT?

Anyway ST is short time and LT is long time
Only chiong in SG, thru website. LT normally how many shots? Thanks
Old 01-02-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
copycopycopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm guys, i got a condo but is near union mall area ah, you think if ST can go back there or not? or usually is hotel nearby only. pls advise
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1