The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: The Tirak Problem

i think although i'm just a newbie here, bt i must clarify that alot here tend to confuse the term Kig n tirak. a true tirak will never do things that hurt her man, even if she does those things to hurt him- its purely unintentiional.

fact is, if a puying is willing to sort out her own problems.. not take a single cent from the 1 she love (not samee yet), then i think she already deserves to be crowned as puying-dee. those that take their man for ATM.. then bobian lah.. sia-jai mak kup kun

many who claim they know pasah-thai, been living in thai for awhile etc...bt i dare say not many have learnt n understood the thai culture n mentality. to date, even if he knows n understood just a tight spectrum of it, he may nt be able to accept it, hence all the fuss n grunt about the TG being problematic. (his mentality is still very much singaporean n nothing else.) if anything, i think should go watch the movie: sukhorthai - puying-dee can sacrifice herself for greater love n greater cause.

so, b4 1 really understands the puying, her background, her hometown etc...he's only just caught a glimpse/prelude of the promised land. nothing in life is free.. wanna reach promised land also need to wonder n suffer the long perilous route of TRCR b4 can reach paradise.

in hokkien, voice of darth-vader: "le kaki sio kua mai, le jiu eh jai-ya wa gong-eh si jin eh" lol

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 27-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
Bros......Not all thai gers are as described... I'm having a very good and smooth relationship with a accountant in thailand now....
An accountant is an accountant. A Secretary is a secretary. A sales girl is a sales girl. And they don't open their legs for money.

This is a sex forum and many of these issues we talk here start from the time these girls open legs for money.

Of course when people say singaporeans are kiasu. They don't mean 100% singaporeans are kiasu.

We don't generalise, just that others think we generalise.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 27-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia
Understand the good intention of the thread starter but why he still
chose to work there since he mentioned most thai gals cannot be trusted.
No hard feeling and offend.

2 satang worth
Many people say they hate singapore zhenghu. But they still stay in singapore. Many people say singapore this no good, that no good, but they still in singapore too.

my 20 cents worth

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 27-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
One of my Nong Sao has a hasty spending habit, and therefore needs to have multiple sponsors and bfs to maintain it. After multiple rounds of advise (even scoldings from me), she still does not want to change and finally she lost the guy who truly loves her and also this pii chai here. (My version of Pii Chai is not the same as SC's)
Wah this kind of girl also can be your nong sao. For me, even be phern I also don't want to get too close.

No offence

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 27-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Many people say they hate singapore zhenghu. But they still stay in singapore. Many people say singapore this no good, that no good, but they still in singapore too.

my 20 cents worth

SC
Reason because we are Singaporean who is born in s'pore and have family,wife and kids here. How to leave and there isn't any risk by staying in spore. Does local girls also posses the same risk as thai gal

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 27-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099
i think although i'm just a newbie here, bt i must clarify that alot here tend to confuse the term Kig n tirak. a true tirak will never do things that hurt her man, even if she does those things to hurt him- its purely unintentiional.

fact is, if a puying is willing to sort out her own problems.. not take a single cent from the 1 she love (not samee yet), then i think she already deserves to be crowned as puying-dee. those that take their man for ATM.. then bobian lah.. sia-jai mak kup kun

many who claim they know pasah-thai, been living in thai for awhile etc...bt i dare say not many have learnt n understood the thai culture n mentality. to date, even if he knows n understood just a tight spectrum of it, he may nt be able to accept it, hence all the fuss n grunt about the TG being problematic. (his mentality is still very much singaporean n nothing else.) if anything, i think should go watch the movie: sukhorthai - puying-dee can sacrifice herself for greater love n greater cause.

so, b4 1 really understands the puying, her background, her hometown etc...he's only just caught a glimpse/prelude of the promised land. nothing in life is free.. wanna reach promised land also need to wonder n suffer the long perilous route of TRCR b4 can reach paradise.

in hokkien, voice of darth-vader: "le kaki sio kua mai, le jiu eh jai-ya wa gong-eh si jin eh" lol
With all due respect to thai legends,
Please don't associate Sukhothai to the topic of WLs over here. And bring the example to mix with the mentality of WLs.

If you ever listen to thai songs, you realise that a majority of thai songs have very diverse content with regards to english songs or even chinese songs.

The thai songs have lyrics describing affairs, mistresses, 1 man with 2 girls, 1 girl with many men, lies, deceit.....

Roo Hen Ben Jai by Hyper
Yak GeB Ter Wai Tung Song Khon by Tata Young
Om Pra Mah Poot Kor Mai Cher by Bird
and many many more

By the way, I am not the one who writes these songs. Its written by the thais.

How? Will you be able to accept The WL if she con another man of his heart and money so that she have enough to spend with you and no need to take a single cent from you? Like that will you consider her as puying dee?

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 27-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia
Reason because we are Singaporean who is born in s'pore and have family,wife and kids here. How to leave and there isn't any risk by staying in spore. Does local girls also posses the same risk as thai gal
If your boss ask you to go overseas and work, you can say no or not? Or you quit your job?

One has to make a choice to live after all.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 27-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
If your boss ask you to go overseas and work, you can say no or not? Or you quit your job?

One has to make a choice to live after all.

SC
If it is for work commitment one have not choice simply have to follow
instructions ....but there are people who chose to go overseas to work for other reasons. ..there are few cases around.

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 27-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
An accountant is an accountant. A Secretary is a secretary. A sales girl is a sales girl. And they don't open their legs for money.

This is a sex forum and many of these issues we talk here start from the time these girls open legs for money.

Of course when people say singaporeans are kiasu. They don't mean 100% singaporeans are kiasu.

We don't generalise, just that others think we generalise.

SC
While this forum may have orginally been setup to discuss commercial sex, like many forums on all subjects, I feel it has grown bigger and has a wider if not deeper perspective. The only person who has the right to say if a member has breach the boundaries, it the owner himself, Sam. And if allows the forum to mature and grow, do you not want to mature and grow with it? Or u prefer try to drag it back to its roots?

If u feel so strongly that only commercial sex-related and must drum that opinion into everybody else that they might think like you, perhaps there are easier and more sextifying ways, like building ur own forum, Then u can be Uncle Sam himself.

For for now, if Uncle sam lets it be and allows SBF to mature with a wider/deeper perspective, so be it.
Old 27-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Aiyo...you from TGH talk until now still talking arh...not tire meh???
Old 27-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

wow ... noname123 use SAM's avatar ?? so brave arh?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 27-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah this kind of girl also can be your nong sao. For me, even be phern I also don't want to get too close.

No offence

SC
Well, when I meet someone like that, I accept her instead of making a judgement. Looks like you do. For me, no one is guilty until showned to be so.

We can still build a good friendship w/o sex and if she wants to change for the better, I lend a helping hand. If she persists in her "not too nice" waysm then I leave things be and if things ever reach a hopeless stage, I will disassociate myself. But only after I know I have done what I can.

Many seemingly "bad" people only need someone to show them love (as in love for her/him as an individual) and give them a chance. Some of the well-known ppl in SG today were ex-convicts. Who knows? Maybe one day it will be my turn to fall, and those I have helped will the the ones who lift me up
Old 27-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
One of my Nong Sao has a hasty spending habit, and therefore needs to have multiple sponsors and bfs to maintain it. After multiple rounds of advise (even scoldings from me), she still does not want to change and finally she lost the guy who truly loves her and also this pii chai here. (My version of Pii Chai is not the same as SC's)
Quote:
Well, when I meet someone like that, I accept her instead of making a judgement. Looks like you do. For me, no one is guilty until showned to be so.
Multiple sponsors and bfs, what does this tell you about her character?
You said multiple rounds of advise. And you even said you gave up on her

Sorry, if a person I knew is like that once I knew her character, I will not want to get too close to her as a friend, not to mention being pii-nong sao.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 27-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
While this forum may have orginally been setup to discuss commercial sex, like many forums on all subjects, I feel it has grown bigger and has a wider if not deeper perspective. The only person who has the right to say if a member has breach the boundaries, it the owner himself, Sam. And if allows the forum to mature and grow, do you not want to mature and grow with it? Or u prefer try to drag it back to its roots?

If u feel so strongly that only commercial sex-related and must drum that opinion into everybody else that they might think like you, perhaps there are easier and more sextifying ways, like building ur own forum, Then u can be Uncle Sam himself.

For for now, if Uncle sam lets it be and allows SBF to mature with a wider/deeper perspective, so be it.
Sad but the truth we are in a Commercial Sex Forum.
Sad but the truth we are in the Legal Geylang Scene.
Sad but the truth, the tirak shit that most people getting from here are from the Cat40s
Sad but the truth, these girls are WLs.

If you can say that I am drumming this opinion into the minds of others, I don't know whether I should thank you (for looking "so up" to my comments). I can also say you are drumming your opinion into the minds of others, but I don't believe in doing that. I let the public decide for themselves and those who walked the path before will understand what I am talking.

I never said you guys breached the boundaries. Just that most of the tirak issues here involved WLs but you guys just keep bringing decent thai ladies here and compare and say we are too extreme.

You really want Uncle Sam to come in here and read? Then you invite him to this thread and see what he says lor.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 27-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre

Quote:
I never said you guys breached the boundaries. Just that most of the tirak issues here involved WLs but you guys just keep bringing decent thai ladies here and compare and say we are too extreme.
yeah why compare decent Thai girls with Thai hos? irrelevant man. peace.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1