The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
read in the thaivisa forum, i think its still hearsay for the new requirement of 12 month income deposit. i feel it will definitely happen and mainly to prevent fake 400/800K 3month amount. cause it is a known thing that many visa agent can deposit the required amount into your bank account for 3month (with a fee) and take it back after visa is approved. i will not be surprise if finalized to need both 3mth fix amount + 12 monthly income proof
Its with effect Jan 2019 already and is official liao...earlier only Thai version annoucement, now English version also out liao

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-01-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Either a 400/800k saving for 3 months in bank OR a proof of monthly income is needed to show that you have enough money to live here.....so just anyone source of income is enough.
Yes thats before...until 2018 Dec...From Jan 2019 is another thing or is additional documents...like what i mentioned.
the proof or evidence of the income for the last 12 months prior to your renewal. If not working in Thai, proof of origin sending money into Thai account is require to show too.

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-01-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
so cannot live on thai wife and eat "soft rice"?
wife every month deposit $ into your account loh
Old 11-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Yes thats before...until 2018 Dec...From Jan 2019 is another thing or is additional documents...like what i mentioned.
the proof or evidence of the income for the last 12 months prior to your renewal. If not working in Thai, proof of origin sending money into Thai account is require to show too.
the so call 'official announcement' release is very thai standard, just release 1st (to show im doing my job) and then address the issues later. i forsee many changes to be made
Old 11-01-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
the so call 'official announcement' release is very thai standard, just release 1st (to show im doing my job) and then address the issues later. i forsee many changes to be made
https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic...ensions-visas/

Done and confirmed and passed on Boxing Day 26th Dec 2018

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic...hod-from-2019/

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

yes read this in immigration website
https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_18

"In the case of marrying a Thai woman The husband who is Aliens must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or deposits in Banks in Thailand remain in the account forever.
Period of past 2 months not less than 400, 000 baht for spending in the year"

seems it is OR and not both
but surprise the 400K changed from 3mth to 2mth
Old 12-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if i become grab driver in thailand? maybe i can xian and ask the chio passengers for contact hor especially those working girls. 5555
working girls usually got zing zing isuzu pickup waiting for them 1 lah, no use grab lah
Old 12-01-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

as for the new requirement for the income verification for visa non-o. mine is due for renew in another 5mth, let see how it goes
Old 12-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
as for the new requirement for the income verification for visa non-o. mine is due for renew in another 5mth, let see how it goes
Actually I more interested in applying for the 10 years PR which only 100 applicants per country , anyone got experience getting one?
Old 13-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I more interested in applying for the 10 years PR which only 100 applicants per country , anyone got experience getting one?
i read b4 in the thaivisa forum. seems like not much differ from the 1yrs visa except for its 10yr. still need to apply for yearly reentry permit. im not sure about the 90days reporting thou
Old 13-01-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i read b4 in the thaivisa forum. seems like not much differ from the 1yrs visa except for its 10yr. still need to apply for yearly reentry permit. im not sure about the 90days reporting thou
Sorry is 5 years visa, and after twice 5 years visa mean total of 10 years later one can apply to be Thai citizen. All the rest like 90 days reporting exit permit etc same, only diff is you'll renew it every 5 years instead of yearly.....fee is high but only 1 time for the 1st 5 year, after that will be cheap.

Main reason for me to go for this is I can have a choice in 10 years later whether to remain as Sinkie or to be Kon Thai and withdraw all my CPF and sell my HDB etc......choice to consider 10 years later if I can apply for it now.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry is 5 years visa, and after twice 5 years visa mean total of 10 years later one can apply to be Thai citizen. All the rest like 90 days reporting exit permit etc same, only diff is you'll renew it every 5 years instead of yearly.....fee is high but only 1 time for the 1st 5 year, after that will be cheap.

Main reason for me to go for this is I can have a choice in 10 years later whether to remain as Sinkie or to be Kon Thai and withdraw all my CPF and sell my HDB etc......choice to consider 10 years later if I can apply for it now.
oh, this remind me of an old msian uncle here. he thai wife (but deceased already), in thai close to 30yrs, a few childern all kon thai. his business all here, so he decide to change to kon thai. so that can buy land n do other business only thai can do. but suay got problem because his name in his thai marriage does not match his name in passport. everytime kana reject
Old 14-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Eh think this must show show abit to other bros...
One samster come ask me about the visa and i just told him/her(Mrs Ow-Nick is Ourworld) what i know and where i know and also explain slightly more.
Then suddenly not happy n say not a problem we have a biz in Thailand and then we only deal with the authority and not see from other forum advise and blah blah...Then in the first place come into SBF forum n PM me for what sia...talk until ownself so hi-so...then just go get a Thai passport n no need worry about visa lah..
Who cares whether he or she having biz at where..
Also say until like his/her visa is the only authentic ones becos from the Thai Embassy and the rest of us who see details from forum and get visa from elsewhere are fake...? KNN REALLY CATTLE DONT KNOW TIGER YET...

ourworld:
What kind of visa are you talking about?
Thai spouse visa and retirement visa requirement is different,,
I just got mine in Dec,,, so mine should be the latest update ba

ourworld:
Retirement visa there is a age requirement too
The policy change in Jan 2019?
Yup, I will need to review in 2019 Nov.
but I seen the thai embassy website
There isn’t any changes,,,
Where do you get the information from?
Able to share with me??

draven78eric:
FB thai visa

ourworld:
You are telling me you got these informations on Facebook?
I check directly with the authority,,
Which is the Singapore Thai Embassy,,
I suggest you do the same if you are serious about applythe visa,,
After all, the embassy is the one approving your visa,
Not Facebook.

ourworld:
Seriously Dude, with all due respect,,
How old are you?
I don’t know how or where you got the info from,
Stating that only diff between Thai Spouse and retirement visa is 400/800k?
Retirement visa is way complicated,,
You need to prove your income for retirement and or unless you have 2 million Thai baht and a place to stay,
And clean criminal records, health report etc etc,
Making sure you won’t be a liability to their country,

draven78eric:
Mrs Ow,
With due respect too....
What i mean is the Thai Visa FB page and they do update every now and then on visa's matters..
I dont do my visa via embassy and i dont give a damn from the various countries embassy. The embassy you are talking about most probably havent get any updates yet. simple as that.
I got my visa directly from the Immigration office at C.W
By the way, im stay in Thailand for 10 years already...i know what im talking about...Mrs Ow...
Maybe from the start you dont understand what i say...
What i mean is..in very most simple way..
On top of what documents needed before for marriage/retirement visa, now need extra documents which is the proof/evidence of income, comes from where? origin(pension(retirement) or work in Thai (with work permit for marriage visa holder)?
and several country's embassy like British has stop issuing or verified income proof for their people in Thailand. (Or you also dont know about this too?)

By the way, retirement visa(before) is not complicated like what you mentioned.. is all the basic protocols...
money, good record, good health, have health insurance...thats it...

ourworld:
Ok fine,,
Take it that I don’t know what you are toking about then,,
So sorry,,
No problem for us,,
Good luck to you!
Hopefully you won’t get deported back,,
All the best!

ourworld:
By the way,
I base on this,,
https://www.thaiembassy.sg/visa-matt...-o-thai-spouse

The link you send to me is some sort of a forum,,
Like I said,,, We deal direct to the authority,,,
They are the one who approve our visa,,,
So I don’t bother whatever extra requirements from some forum,,
Speak to the authority, don’t just base on the net,,

Anyway, even so, it doesn’t affect us,,
We are in our 30s,, we have our business in Thailand,
No problem for the visa,,

Good luck to you,

-------------------------------------------------

I'M CIM KING

Last edited by draven78eric; 14-01-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old 14-01-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the share,,,
Every story has 2 sides,,,
I saw your post and out of good will, I PM you to let you know,,,
I got mine and I don’t face any issue,,,
Oh you forget mentioned,,

This is the very first Pm I send to you,,,

I just got mine in Dec,,, so mine should be the latest update ba,,,

Your immediate reply to us,,,
Marriage visa and retirement visa the only difference is only the amount of money require to show is different.
one is 400k and the latter is 800k>
you got yours in Dec, is ok..this policy with effect Jan 2019
so if you need to renew in 2019 Nov?Dec, you will need to show the proof/evidence of income from where?

And I also explain that normal Spouse visa and retirement visa have a lot of different other than just 400/800K,,

And you told me you got your info from a forum,,,

Well,,, the rest of the conversation was shared by you le,,,
And hey,, I ended on a good note,,
I wish you all the best but what’s with all your vulgarity?
I did told you
“Take it that I don’t know what you are talking about after your hostel reply,,
And I did say “so sorry”,,

But I went to read up on the embassy site and that’s why I reply you again,,,
Telling you that I base on the authority,,, and I also shared the link with you,,
(In case you are having problem renewing your visa,,,)

Your final reply to us

Hahahaha...you are the one kan cheong spider start asking me this and that...and im trying to reply you what i know and now you want talk like big fuck as you are in Thailand...5555... as you mentioned, you deal directly from the authority..then why you bother ask others in SBF forum? 555 double head snake ah...555..
if so big fuck, dont need visa and get Thailand passport lah..this then i salute you..

Im not Kan Chong ley,,, I’m just sharing information with you,,
You should clarify with the actually authority rather than just getting info from a forum,,,

I mean, it’s true what? I check with the embassy directly,,
We even obtain documents of approval from the Thai Court,,,
We really went the legal way and got a Court approval,,,

But you really base your info on some forum ma,,

Well, I apologize if I sounded, I don’t know,,, to me is norm but, but, perhaps you take it the wrong way,,,
There is nothing I can do then,,

Mrs Ow

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Eh think this must show show abit to other bros...
One samster come ask me about the visa and i just told him/her(Mrs Ow-Nick is Ourworld) what i know and where i know and also explain slightly more.
Then suddenly not happy n say not a problem we have a biz in Thailand and then we only deal with the authority and not see from other forum advise and blah blah...Then in the first place come into SBF forum n PM me for what sia...talk until ownself so hi-so...then just go get a Thai passport n no need worry about visa lah..
Who cares whether he or she having biz at where..
Also say until like his/her visa is the only authentic ones becos from the Thai Embassy and the rest of us who see details from forum and get visa from elsewhere are fake...? KNN REALLY CATTLE DONT KNOW TIGER YET...

ourworld:
I just got mine in Dec,,, so mine should be the latest update ba

ourworld:
Retirement visa there is a age requirement too
The policy change in Jan 2019?
Yup, I will need to review in 2019 Nov.
but I seen the thai embassy website
There isn’t any changes,,,
Where do you get the information from?
Able to share with me??

draven78eric:
FB thai visa

ourworld:
You are telling me you got these informations on Facebook?
I check directly with the authority,,
Which is the Singapore Thai Embassy,,
I suggest you do the same if you are serious about applythe visa,,
After all, the embassy is the one approving your visa,
Not Facebook.

ourworld:
Seriously Dude, with all due respect,,
How old are you?
I don’t know how or where you got the info from,
Stating that only diff between Thai Spouse and retirement visa is 400/800k?
Retirement visa is way complicated,,
You need to prove your income for retirement and or unless you have 2 million Thai baht and a place to stay,
And clean criminal records, health report etc etc,
Making sure you won’t be a liability to their country,

draven78eric:
Mrs Ow,
With due respect too....
What i mean is the Thai Visa FB page and they do update every now and then on visa's matters..
I dont do my visa via embassy and i dont give a damn from the various countries embassy. The embassy you are talking about most probably havent get any updates yet. simple as that.
I got my visa directly from the Immigration office at C.W
By the way, im stay in Thailand for 10 years already...i know what im talking about...Mrs Ow...
Maybe from the start you dont understand what i say...
What i mean is..in very most simple way..
On top of what documents needed before for marriage/retirement visa, now need extra documents which is the proof/evidence of income, comes from where? origin(pension(retirement) or work in Thai (with work permit for marriage visa holder)?
and several country's embassy like British has stop issuing or verified income proof for their people in Thailand. (Or you also dont know about this too?)

By the way, retirement visa(before) is not complicated like what you mentioned.. is all the basic protocols...
money, good record, good health, have health insurance...thats it...

ourworld:
Ok fine,,
Take it that I don’t know what you are toking about then,,
So sorry,,
No problem for us,,
Good luck to you!
Hopefully you won’t get deported back,,
All the best!

ourworld:
By the way,
I base on this,,
https://www.thaiembassy.sg/visa-matt...-o-thai-spouse