The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-12-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

SIC

Carol (Yuki) from SLG (RTM)
https://sglonelyguys.info/carol-massage/

Needs no introduction
For her, the service begins from the moment you step in and doesn’t end till you walk out
She plays the role of your mistress naturally with no hint of awkwardness at all
Her photos are blurred as she has her reasons but as many bros can vouch, she is very much a looker and greets you in heels (similar to the RTC Aini)

By the way, no need to spam message her as she does not touch her phone during service at all plus she works very limited hours so just need to be patient
I think she sets the bar really high and put the bulk of current batch of MLs to shame
Her massage may be nothing to shout about but her GFE and various sensual moves are right up there among the best
RTM: yes, wished she worked later hours too

Xue Er
https://sglonelyguys.info/xue-er-massage/
This also RTM
seems she has gradually build a strong returning customer base
She was fully booked on 2 previous attempts
(Tsk tsk, bros quietly going not sharing; lol)

Indeed, a return visit makes the session much better than 1st meeting
She has moved and now stays alone
Location is discreet and unit is clean
Everything I mentioned about her in my last MR remains valid
At this moment, she sets the gold standard for sensual and reminds me so much of a recently RTC favourite of mine
RTM: yes

Xiao Bai tu
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-bai-tu-massage/
Not supposed to happen but won’t go into why it did
Didn’t want to write about it but perhaps helpful to those contemplating

1st off, her photos are far too beautified and could be from years past
It is her alright but somehow the actual is quite far off.
Step in already sian half
(She’s not ugly, just too far off from photo for me)
Location is not good for me
Unit is spacious but run down and the toilet have probably seen better days
That’s just the initial 5 mins

Bros who tried her will probably know she has quite a temper so do not cross the boundaries. At least don’t try anything not listed on her ad at the 1st meeting la.

To be fair, her massage is decent and probably ranks above average and she delivers on her service. So anything that is listed and you ask, she gets it down.
Quite no nonsense, if she lists it she can do it. If she doesn’t, don’t ask unless you got some positive cue from her

Also, her figure is actually good, shapely with no signs of excess fats so it’s a pity (for us) she has quite some limitations. If she leveraged on it, she might have a lot more customers

Overall, it wasn’t a disaster but just too many edge her out at the same price
RTM: no; although as I mentioned, anything she lists, she delivers

Last edited by Vardy; 10-12-2018 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-bai-tu-massage/
Not supposed to happen but won’t go into why it did
Didn’t want to write about it but perhaps helpful to those contemplating

1st off, her photos are far too beautified and could be from years past
It is her alright but somehow the actual is quite far off.
Step in already sian half
(She’s not ugly, just too far off from photo for me)
Location is not good for me
Unit is spacious but run down and the toilet have probably seen better days
That’s just the initial 5 mins

Bros who tried her will probably know she has quite a temper so do not cross the boundaries. At least don’t try anything not listed on her ad at the 1st meeting la.

To be fair, her massage is decent and probably ranks above average and she delivers on her service. So anything that is listed and you ask, she gets it down.
Quite no nonsense, if she lists it she can do it. If she doesn’t, don’t ask unless you got some positive cue from her

Also, her figure is actually good, shapely with no signs of excess fats so it’s a pity (for us) she has quite some limitations. If she leveraged on it, she might have a lot more customers

Overall, it wasn’t a disaster but just too many edge her out at the same price
RTM: no; although as I mentioned, anything she lists, she delivers
Thanks for the heads up. Targeting to visit her tmr. Will give it a miss then
Old 10-12-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Tried contacting both Aimee and Seventh Princess but both were unavailable today, so after going through some reviews on sglonelyguy, I decided to commando Xiao Wan.

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-wan-massage/

Location: 7.5/10 - Area G, but I would say her block is one of the more discreet ones.

Looks: 7.5/10 - Greeted me at the door with a smile. Not exactly a stunner and the standard 20% discount from the photos applies, but still quite pleasant looking with a friendly disposition. Also looks meatier than in the photos, slightly bah bah but is not fat by any means.

Pre-massage: After entering her apartment, showered alone and could hear distinct smacking sounds from a nearby apartment coupled with load moaning from some lady - no prizes for guessing what was going on. Joked with her about what I just heard and she says she hears it quite often too. Chatting with her, she said that she's been here for quite a few months advertising on the animal site, but after it went bust she moved her advertising to sglonelyguy where I spotted her.

Main Course: 9/10 - I rarely commando-ed anyone and when I do, it usually falls short of my expectations. But Xiao Wan can really massage well. Started with hard presses using a towel, followed by a thorough oil massage with strength and precision using her fingers, elbows and forearms. Really very close to Aimee standard and I would say a whisker better than Seventh Princess who doesn't use oil. She followed it up with some juagen which was really good as well (unfortunately it couldn't last longer as I requested for more massage time).

Sensual: 7/10 - Done topless, nothing to shout about but it didn't really matter to me. That said, she does have a nice pair of natural, soft C-cuppers which I enjoyed kneading and playing with before I eventually came. Didn't really try roaming elsewhere or pushing for higher playability; other bros can try requesting for other stuff but I doubt she will allow much. After the deed, she washed her hands and even gave me a nice head massage before I washed up.

Overall: 8.5/10. I like nice, strong massages and Xiao Wan is a ML who can definitely deliver on this aspect. I would place her on par with Aimee and Seventh Princess. MLs who are able to massage really well are quite rare nowadays and with Aimee being quite hard to contact on weekends nowadays (at least for me), I do see myself RTMing Xiao Wan in the near future.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfoo1 View Post
won't be going so soon coz no $$ but... any suggestions?
actually SYT or not doesn't matter. I just like petite/slim girls with high playability.
Hmm... Why not browse through SLG and pick the girls that appeal to you? Seems like it’s being constantly updated with new listings every week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Yup her massage quite tok kong one. For the overall experience, I’ll give the slight edge to 七公主, but one really can’t go wrong with either when it comes to a solid massage session.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
As expected, white knights zap me for my comment on Ai La not reply message. He said so many messages how to expect her to reply ALL. Lol.

The bro text for a MONTH, white Knight choose to ignore this fact. Pathetic xiar.

Next time grow more balls lah, openly defend her here lor, why hide like a coward zap zap zap.. Ok lah, now quickly go and show the evidence and claim your reward lah
Hahahaha I have not even gotten a reply after her lst week in Sg until today.

One only SMS reply from her which is full house for the day that's all.

White knights useless shit one...let's hope those white knights get to piak her

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-12-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahaha I have not even gotten a reply after her lst week in Sg until today.

One only SMS reply from her which is full house for the day that's all.

White knights useless shit one...let's hope those white knights get to piak her
Of coz they can get to piak her if the price is right.they might be already paying 2 ,3 times the original amt for her service.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
Of coz they can get to piak her if the price is right.they might be already paying 2 ,3 times the original amt for her service.
The shit part is I don't even have a chance to visit her at all yet...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
Shiok man can get to piak. I chiong so long also no chance. Hopeless
Old 10-12-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tried contacting both Aimee and Seventh Princess but both were unavailable today, so after going through some reviews on sglonelyguy, I decided to commando Xiao Wan.

Is her unit shared or she stays alone?
Thank you.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Location: 7.5/10 - Area G, but I would say her block is one of the more discreet ones.

Looks: 7.5/10 - Greeted me at the door with a smile. Not exactly a stunner and the standard 20% discount from the photos applies, but still quite pleasant looking with a friendly disposition. Also looks meatier than in the photos, slightly bah bah but is not fat by any means.

Pre-massage: After entering her apartment, showered alone and could hear distinct smacking sounds from a nearby apartment coupled with load moaning from some lady - no prizes for guessing what was going on. Joked with her about what I just heard and she says she hears it quite often too. Chatting with her, she said that she's been here for quite a few months advertising on the animal site, but after it went bust she moved her advertising to sglonelyguy where I spotted her.

Main Course: 9/10 - I rarely commando-ed anyone and when I do, it usually falls short of my expectations. But Xiao Wan can really massage well. Started with hard presses using a towel, followed by a thorough oil massage with strength and precision using her fingers, elbows and forearms. Really very close to Aimee standard and I would say a whisker better than Seventh Princess who doesn't use oil. She followed it up with some juagen which was really good as well (unfortunately it couldn't last longer as I requested for more massage time).

Sensual: 7/10 - Done topless, nothing to shout about but it didn't really matter to me. That said, she does have a nice pair of natural, soft C-cuppers which I enjoyed kneading and playing with before I eventually came. Didn't really try roaming elsewhere or pushing for higher playability; other bros can try requesting for other stuff but I doubt she will allow much. After the deed, she washed her hands and even gave me a nice head massage before I washed up.

Overall: 8.5/10. I like nice, strong massages and Xiao Wan is a ML who can definitely deliver on this aspect. I would place her on par with Aimee and Seventh Princess. MLs who are able to massage really well are quite rare nowadays and with Aimee being quite hard to contact on weekends nowadays (at least for me), I do see myself RTMing Xiao Wan in the near future.
Tried her once more than one year ago when she was at Area B.

To be honest, I was attracted by the photos, big eyes and cute looks, totally the type I like, but was disappointed as the real person was too far off from my expectations. And I was irritated by the spam SMS eversince visiting her.

Her massage is definitely tier 1 standard, but everything else are just average in my view, which is why I never RTM since there are better options.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

Any good SYT ML which has normal massage with high playability to recommend? Need some release. Thanks bro. Anyone tried this ML before?
https://sglonelyguys.info/jiu-er-massage/
Old 11-12-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Any good SYT ML which has normal massage with high playability to recommend? Need some release. Thanks bro. Anyone tried this ML before?
https://sglonelyguys.info/jiu-er-massage/
One of the best massage, for my money, even better than Aimee's. She has some grounding in TCM and reads TCM books in her free time, so you can be assured that, in terms of massage, she's the real deal.

Looks need to discount, as in most cases. Honestly, not my cup of tea as I prefer SYT with slim body. But, she's by no means fat nor old. Aimee looks better and has the better body and skin complexion.

Definitely, playability rates much higher than Aimee. Haven't tried 7th Princess so I won't be able to make comparisons between them.

For those who's wondering who's Ai La jiemei, who brought Ai La to our shores, Jiu Er is the one. In fact, it was Jiu Er who introduced me to try Ai La, when the latter was new, and didn't have much business yet.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120062 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Xiao Bai Tu https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-bai-tu-massage/

Long time did not try ML and suddenly have a urge to try. Look in to SGLG and see this ML looks and we char photos very tempting. Call in a got a immediate booking which surprise me. MSG her and got package for 2 x HJ 110, BBBJ 130 and FJ 160. Since have not try this ML for I choose HJ to take a look first.

Looks: 6/10. Heavy edited pictures. As usual Chinese good with Meitu. Not pretty and see already sian. Around Early 30+
Body: 5/10. Quite big bone and meaty. Not Slim
Massage: 3/10. Hard with oil and any how press. Always one hand and another hand on the phone. During massage 90% is one hand....WTF
HJ: 2/10. First HJ only ask why I take so long which only stroke like 2-3 times. Of course la..see the looks and body so big diff I also sian. After finished first HJ ask me, you take so long still can 2nd shot meh....Ego gone..2nd shot as usual alot of grumble.
GFE. 5/10. Can talk alot of cock and alot boasting about herself and how materialistic is her and how good is she in eanring money...
RTM: NO for sure. Looks and body do not gum me, massage lousy, HJ full of complaints, Roaming cannot touch nipples, Cannot Kiss, 1 hand massage, talk too much rubbish and always on the phone...

Go at your own risk..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-12-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

we complain about prices being high these days...but looking at recent MRs, i don't mind paying a premium if the lady look as advertised and has high playability. definitely better than spending 100 bucks on a dud
Old 11-12-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

exactly . using pics from the youthful days is considered to me cheating the customer
imagine that day when I visited a ML , I got a rude shock and I still questioned myself on the spot did I sms the wrong ML .

the saddest part is some of these ML are super confident , clamining they have no problem getting business. eh try putting yr real photos and see how lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1