The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Give credit to your rivals, the attacking display from City was far better than United.

Pep have turned the defense and attack into a dream, and probably next season he will master his midfield.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Give credit to your rivals, the attacking display from City was far better than United.

Pep have turned the defense and attack into a dream, and probably next season he will master his midfield.

Pierre.
It's a no-brainer that as of now, Man City are a far better team than MU.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 13-11-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
Tats for sure, no doubt abt tat...they r the champions mah ...Pep is the No. 1 manager in EPL at least if not the world.....how i wish he cums over to manage Man United...he shd really be the successor to SAF, n the glory days will continue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
It's a no-brainer that as of now, Man City are a far better team than MU.

Cheerz
AC
They r lucky they lost 3-1 onli...it could hv been a bigger margin of loss...

Again it's the same problem of putting the right players into wrong positions n not attack minded....he's really a knucklehead ...the whole team must either improve or be changed from top to bottom....o/w they r disgracing the jersey of the Red Devils...Nowadays even the super hero of past seasons DDG is oso losing his spirit n sharpness ...letting in so many goals in recent matches...so unlike him

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-11-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Zidane or Pochettino to be the next Manchester United manager?

Anyone?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-11-2018, 06:35 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Zidane for me....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zidane for me....

Cheerz
AC
Zidane for me too ...not sure how they will fare tis weekend against Crystal Palace

Old 24-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Zidane for me....

Cheerz
AC
Neither.

Would prefer Diego Simeone.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 26-11-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Zidane for me too ...not sure how they will fare tis weekend against Crystal Palace
Sigh..drew 0-0 with Palace a team tat din win their last few games at home sum more...jialat...tat must be the end of Mourinho & the Red Devils

Old 26-11-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sigh..drew 0-0 with Palace a team tat din win their last few games at home sum more...jialat...tat must be the end of Mourinho & the Red Devils
This really sums up a frustrating season for the supporters.

Millions of pounds invested on players goes down the drain.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The players simply think they are too good for a club like Manchester United...

We should really have a overhaul of player

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-11-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
This really sums up a frustrating season for the supporters.

Millions of pounds invested on players goes down the drain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
The players simply think they are too good for a club like Manchester United...

We should really have a overhaul of player
Agree with both bros...scraped thru' beating Young Boys 1-0 ytd morning...but it's a matter of time they will be knocked out in the Round of 16 in the Champion League if they go on playing lidis...they r really limping their way thru' the season...sigh

Old 01-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

We will end up getting kicked out of Champions League and languishing in the middle of the table this season. And this will continue for as long as Woodward, Glazers and Jose are around.

I have stopped betting on MU altogether..... hopeless and painful !!!!

I am hoping that MBS buys up the club, sacks Woodward, JM and spends a shit load of money to rejuvenate the club....... as is now, its on a sure path to oblivion.

Cheerz
AC

Old 04-12-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
We will end up getting kicked out of Champions League and languishing in the middle of the table this season. And this will continue for as long as Woodward, Glazers and Jose are around.

I have stopped betting on MU altogether..... hopeless and painful !!!!

I am hoping that MBS buys up the club, sacks Woodward, JM and spends a shit load of money to rejuvenate the club....... as is now, its on a sure path to oblivion.

Cheerz
AC
Alamak draw again 1 more time with lowly Southampton 2-2...kena hammered 1st by them sum more...jialat .....they r lucky they r still 7th on the table cos the rest below them r not doing well either...sum more poor thing, the saints manager Mark Hughes a ex red devil was sacked alone i/o tgt with JM....haha...still limping on....sigh..shows players can score but manager unable to motivate them to win always like last time...it's quite clear they r not playing for the manager....

Old 05-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

I fear another trashing at 4am tonight...... Arsenal is playing well under new manager.

Cheerz
AC

Old 09-12-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good to win again 4 goals to 1 against Fulham.

If can keep up will be good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1