The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Incest & Taboos Epics

"Go out this stall, fall hard on your hands and knees." 妹 said as 卓昌 took heavy breaths. Two seconds passed. The girl delivered a slap to his red right cheek. "Hurry the fuck up, bitch."

When 卓昌 dropped hard to his hands and knees six feet from the toilet stall he left, he almost yelled in pain. 

His pants were down, his cock out. 

While his knees, palms, fingers stung, 卓昌 trained his eyes on 妹, who walked past him, the cruel girl's hips swaying with natural femininity.

妹 picked up a cellphone from the sink, the device's screen facing the toilet stall 妹 gave 卓昌 a handjob and blowjob inside, recording a video.

After turning to face 卓昌, 妹 said, "You didn't know I'm recording all this. For my girls and also if you decide to disobey me. If you don't cooperate with me, I'll trim the video, remove the audio, make it look like I was coerced into having sex with you." 

卓昌 shook his head, clenched his fists.

"But you're the one who coerced me. Dammit." 卓昌 said. 妹 placed her cellphone against the wall's section 卓昌 faced. 卓昌 watched 妹 open his container filled with fried chicken. 妹 pulled the largest chicken leg from the container. "I guess you're going to eat my lunch too."

妹 turned to 卓昌. She flashed him a smile before saying, "No."

She kicked 卓昌 in the side, causing him to move onto his back. The cruel girl went to the spot between 卓昌's legs, kneeled, took off 卓昌's boxers shoved the chicken leg halfway into the boy's ass.

卓昌's eyes widened as pain radiated throughout his ass. His lunch was up his ass, not coming out his ass as waste.

The chicken leg's chilled meat and skin made goosebumps spread across 卓昌's body.

妹 scoffed. She slapped 卓昌's testicles hard, causing him to almost emit the loudest scream he ever emitted.

"Why did the chicken go into 卓昌's ass?" 妹 said before removing the pink bow underneath her white dress shirt's collar. She dropped it, took off her vest. 

As she unbuttoned her dress shirt, 妹's pussy leaked. She was going to have sex with 卓昌. 

When the only item on her body was the band pulling her hair into a ponytail, 妹 crouched over 卓昌's huge cock, let a couple inches of it enter her warm pussy.

妹 shut her eyes as she moaned, placing her hands against 卓昌's broad chest. 

Below 妹, 卓昌 tried remaining still, tried not enjoying the warm pussy surrounding his cock. He closed his eyes, gritted his teeth. His asshole still surrounded the cold fried chicken. 

He never expected a girl to shove a chicken leg up his ass. The boy hoped 妹 wouldn't torture him more by forcing him to eat the ass-occupying chicken leg. That would be almost as terrible as the fact his cock was in a pussy not belonging to his girlfriend. 

妹 rode 卓昌 as if she would lose her pussy if she didn't.

The girl let her shaved pussy ascend 卓昌's cock 4 inches, let it descend his cock 4 inches.

She moved her right hand to her clit, rubbed it in a circular motion at an quick pace. 

妹's breasts jiggled as she bounced on her classmate's cock. She squeezed her left breast with her left hand, smiled before launching saliva at 卓昌's face.

The boy made no move to wipe the warm saliva from his face as he opened his eyes. It was as if he would let 妹 chop off his testicles if she had the intense urge to. 

Heavy breaths emitted from the two students' bodies. The heavy breathing from the sex wouldn't have happened if 妹 didn't notice how 卓昌 did push-ups quicker and with more ease than the other push-up jocks. 

妹 dismounted 卓昌, went to the spot near her cellphone, lifted the device from the tiled floor. She mounted 卓昌, letting her pussy meet the abused boy's cock again.

"Hold my phone. Record." 妹 said as she handed her cellphone to 卓昌. 卓昌 kept the phone's screen pointed at 妹 as she bounced on his erection. "This way it definitely looks like you set all this up."

卓昌 didn't speak.

The restroom remained filled with heavy breaths, accompanied by the sound of a cock moving through a pussy.

妹's hands against 卓昌's chest, she continued bouncing on the powerful cock. 

She played with her clit using her right hand, adding to her pleasure.

卓昌 lifted his hips higher, the intense urge to ram his cock into 妹's pussy until he cummed settling within him.

The sooner he cummed, the sooner he would be done having sex with 妹. 

Female cum left 妹's pussy, mixed with 卓昌's pre-cum. 妹 played with her clit faster while saying, "You're really making me cum now, bitch! Fuck yeah."

卓昌 shut his eyes, thrust into 妹's warm pussy, becoming more controlling as he remained in the situation, tears fleeing his eyes.

Guilt and lust forming an interesting combination in his body, 卓昌 opened his eyes, opened his mouth, relished the moment as huge cum jets squirted from his cock's tip.
Old 16-10-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"Fuck. Fuck. Fu..." 卓昌 said before dropping the phone onto his chest, his climax filling his body with warm joy. Heavy pants left his mouth as tears remained on his face. The tears wouldn't be there if he didn't have a girlfriend he became unfaithful to. "I... I'm still in a committed relationship."

卓昌 shut his eyes, his sorrow and orgasm making him long to sleep for ten years.

妹's pussy met his mouth. The cruel girl said, "Swallow our cum."

The pair's cum leaked from 妹's pussy, descended into 卓昌's mouth. He swallowed it without hesitating, consuming it as if it was an appreciated meal his mother made.

After one minute, 妹 took her cellphone, moved to her closest clothing item.

卓昌 closed his eyes, hoping there was a way he could forget the past ten minutes. He emitted an sorrow-filled sigh.

When 妹 yanked the chicken leg from 卓昌's ass, the abused boy opened his eyes. 

妹 was dressed in her clothes again. She kneeled beside 卓昌's head, shoved the chicken leg into his mouth.

It tasted as if it had been in an toilet a sweat-soaked person used a short moment ago.

卓昌 hoped a car crushed 妹's head after school ended for the day.

"See you in class, my bitch." 妹 said before moving into a standing position. She smirked, slammed her foot into 卓昌's side. The boy bit into the chicken leg in his mouth.

卓昌 turned his head to the wall farthest from the restroom's door, tried not letting tears form in his eyes.

He failed as tears blurred his vision, the boy having suffered more abuse than the typical person deserved.

His abuser was weaker than him in physical strength, but a dangerous genuis.

xxx Desirable
https://openload.co/f/iE0wQazEpfw
https://openload.co/f/chszLtUyW8Q
https://openload.co/f/x7rimPB1VLk
https://openload.co/f/3uMzwDCKwtU
https://openload.co/f/TVF_iShBae8
https://openload.co/f/nTm8qTl7ZEo
https://openload.co/f/640GIw0qilA
https://openload.co/f/6oTuS0k3Yns
https://openload.co/f/WmpHAa1kuZY
https://openload.co/f/3b-H7_tTSKM
https://openload.co/f/8h96MFZWzeo
https://openload.co/f/XB1wwqfQ9ak
https://openload.co/f/cHdBhM8QJLU
https://openload.co/f/WLZMkTqcL30
https://openload.co/f/XRd_FUGOwCc
https://openload.co/f/Hktynw2RaIc
https://openload.co/f/FF4HIjZGuWI
https://openload.co/f/SeDidBzRf50
https://openload.co/f/1QQxIMaAf_8
Old 16-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
GoodBless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, thanks!!
Old 17-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

卓昌 kneeled in the shower, water from the showerhead pelting his back. The water warmed his skin as the 18-year old boy kept his eyes closed.

After being coerced into brutal foreplay and sex with his classmate 妹, 卓昌 needed the comfort warm water brought in the shower. For him, it was not a time for a freezing cold shower.

He brought his hand inches from his ass. In the men's restroom at 性中School, 妹 shoved a chicken leg halfway up 卓昌's ass. When she finished having sex with 卓昌, she moved the food into the abused boy's mouth, forced him to taste his filth. 

卓昌's girlfriend 飒飒 was not aware 卓昌 was unfaithful to her.

But telling 飒飒 what happened to him would be as difficult as killing a panda bear with a plastic fork. 

If he explained how 妹 coerced him into having sex with her, people might laugh, not view what the cruel girl did to him as a serious matter.

If 卓昌 exposed the truth, 妹 might lie, tell people 卓昌 raped her.

Exposing the truth would mean prison time for 卓昌. Unlike many students at his school, he intended on becoming a person whose actions would change the world in an drastic way.

He could not afford to go to prison. 

Cooperating with 妹 was his sole chance at continuing to live a decent life.

卓昌 released a heavy breath, rose into a standing position. 

"Baby, when will you be out?" 卓昌's 18-year old girlfriend 飒飒 said near the bathroom door as she stood outside, her tone resembling a nymphomaniac's who didn't have sex in six years. "I need you." 

卓昌 longed to have his skin touching his girlfriend's skin as he thrust in and out of her vagina, but he could not forget the fact he had sex with a classmate he never had an one-on-one conversation with before today. 

The boy opened his eyes, turned his head to his penis. He had washed it with soap three minutes ago, as if cleaning it would destroy the fact 卓昌's cock was inside a girl that was not his girlfriend. 

卓昌 grabbed his cock, stroked it until it was hard. He said, "Soon."

If 卓昌 had sex with 飒飒, he might be able to distract himself from the sex he had earlier. 

When he emerged from the bathroom, water clung to his naked body, dripping onto the apartment's wooden floor. 

His 9-inch long erection was powerful as it throbbed in the air.

The boy was ready to have sex as much as a drug addict is eager to steal a wedding ring to sell and obtain money for drugs. 

飒飒 stood three feet in front of 卓昌, uncrossing her slim arms as her eyes focused on the huge cock she longed for every single day. 

卓昌 went to 飒飒, gripped her hips, moved his lips close to her face, shut his eyes. 

Their lips pressed against each other's as a bird chirped outside. Soft lips making contact with soft lips. 飒飒 ran her hands up 卓昌's six-pack abs, his broad chest. 

A soap bar's aroma emitted from 卓昌 as he continued kissing his girlfriend, the scent pleasing to him and the girl he was with. 

卓昌 walked forward until 飒飒's back was against a wall. He wasn't in control when 妹 had abused and had sex with him. But 卓昌 had control when he was with 飒飒.

He was a 18-year old boy in control as he kissed 飒飒. 

For now, he was a boy with power.

卓昌 broke the kiss, detaching his lips from 飒飒's. The pair's breaths left their bodies in heavy pants as they remained close to each other. 

After opening his eyes, 卓昌 pulled his head back as he straightened his tall body. 飒飒's lust-filled eyes were trained on his eyes. 卓昌 picked up 飒飒 with ease, placed her over his right shoulder with her ass pointed in the direction his body faced. He hoped handling her like a toy made her pussy wetter. 

The two moved past the framed photographs on the walls displaying either 卓昌, 卓昌's uncle 柔, or the uncle and nephew together.

One year before she overdosed on heroin, 卓昌's drug-addicted mother had made her older brother 卓昌's legal guardian. 

柔 was as great as a touch-screen cellphone among flip-phones, but he couldn't give the boy the affection one can get from a girl or woman. 

Inside his bedroom, 卓昌 dropped 飒飒 onto his bed meant for one person. 卓昌 moved onto the bed, crawled until his face was above his girlfriend's.

卓昌 closed his eyes.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

The teenagers kissed with passion, as if they were told they would be shot if the pair didn't give a voyeuristic criminal an kissing session to masturbate to. 

卓昌 moved his hand to 飒飒's neck. The heat from her neck mingled with the heat in 卓昌's hand. 

He moved his hand to 飒飒's left breast, slipped the hand underneath her shirt. 卓昌's hand slid against 飒飒's warm stomach skin. The boy's hand made contact with his girlfriend's bra.

卓昌 broke the kiss when he moved his hand underneath 飒飒's bra. While keeping eye contact with 飒飒, 卓昌 grasped her breast, rubbed it, trapped her brown nipple between his index finger and thumb. 

"I'm going to finger you now." 卓昌 said when he brought his mouth one inch from 飒飒's ear.

Pulling his mouth farther away from his girlfriend's ear, 卓昌 brought his hand into 飒飒's khaki shorts, which had no panties underneath them. That fact made 卓昌 smirk. When 卓昌 rubbed 飒飒's clit in an circular motion, 飒飒 released a moan. 

卓昌 smiled, stopped rubbing 飒飒's clit.

He took off her shorts, tossed them onto the floor. After removing 飒飒's shirt, 卓昌 removed her bra, tossed the clothing items to the floor. 

Naked, the couple held onto each other while exchanging sweet kisses. 

The soap's aroma emitting from 卓昌's body made 飒飒 long to hold her boyfriend for hours. 

Three minutes passed.

卓昌 was lying on 飒飒 as she remained on her back. His right palm was against the back of her head as his lips moved against her soft ones. 

Unlike when he spent time with 妹, 卓昌 didn't have to worry a fist would strike his penis or testicles. 

妹 was crueler than an starving shark in a pool filled with children, but the girl's cruelty towards 卓昌 made him appreciate his girlfriend more. 

After detaching his lips from 飒飒's, 卓昌 said, "Get on your hands and knees."

When 卓昌 moved near the bed's foot, 飒飒 moved onto her hands and knees. She moved into the position because 卓昌 ordered her to. 卓昌 wasn't dealing with a cruel and domineering girl like 飒飒.

卓昌 was in his soothing bedroom, having fun with his soothing girlfriend.

He had the power now, not a sadistic genius who shoved a chicken leg up the boy's ass. 

The boy moved to the spot behind 飒飒, on his knees.

Running a hand along 飒飒's back, 卓昌 relished his girlfriend's warmth. It wasn't her pussy's warmth, but love was not about sex all the time.

卓昌 gripped 飒飒's long black hair in his right hand, slapped her ass with his left hand, which made 飒飒 giggle.

After moving his left hand to 飒飒's hip, 卓昌 moved five inches of his huge cock into 飒飒's waiting pussy. He shut his eyes as warmth shrouded a bit over half his erection, the warmth accompanied by a girl's arousal caused wetness.

"Baby." 飒飒 said in a soft tone while 卓昌 thrusted in and out of her.

卓昌 smiled. Still thrusting into the pussy he owned, he squeezed 飒飒's left breast. When he opened his eyes, 卓昌 tugged on 飒飒's hair. He gripped her arms, continued pleasing her with his huge cock.

卓昌 longed to please 飒飒 for many years in the future. In his opinion, the girl deserved every great moment he gave her. If 飒飒 longed for his cock, 卓昌 never denied what she had the urge to receive. 

The boy pulled his cock from the pussy two minutes later.

"Can I ride you?" 飒飒 said between heavy pants.

"For sure." 卓昌 said before moving onto his back. He held 飒飒's hands when she let five inches of 卓昌's cock enter her pussy. "I'll never get tired of..."

卓昌 didn't finish his sentence as 飒飒 ascended a bit.

The pillow underneath 卓昌's head was soft. 

飒飒's pussy was pleasant.

卓昌's bed was the object that could soothe him with ease most of the time.

But the pillow, 卓昌's bed, 飒飒's pussy, could not prevent the fact 妹 rode 卓昌 at the school earlier. 飒飒 descended a bit, riding 卓昌, which was the same deed 卓昌's newest enemy did to him. It made 卓昌 grit his teeth in frustration.

The boy had the intense urge to forget what 妹 did to him inside the men's restroom at 性中 School, but to his misfortune, 卓昌 could not forget the brutality 妹 delivered to him.

卓昌 shut his eyes, turned his head to the wall.

"You love this, huh?" 飒飒 said to 卓昌, not understand the issues contained within him. The girl stopped holding 卓昌's hands, brought her palms to 卓昌's bare chest. She bounced on 卓昌's cock at an faster pace. "I love your cock, baby."

卓昌 did not speak.

He had the urge to scoff as he was aware 妹 ruined the joy he would experience when 飒飒 rode him during sex.

His hatred for 妹 deepened, like a falling penny plunging into a vast ocean.

Pre-cum emerging from 卓昌's cock, meeting 飒飒's wetness, the pair didn't stop having sex. 

But 卓昌 longed for the sex to stop. 

He opened his eyes as an idea formed in his mind.

"You're going to make me squirt!" 飒飒 said in an loud tone when 卓昌 played with her clit for two minutes. The boy flashed a grin, moved his fingers at an faster rate. He had to make 飒飒 squirt, make her orgasm so he could make her leave the apartment sooner. "Baaabyyy!"

飒飒 squirted, wetting 卓昌's stomach, his chest, his face.

Cum from 卓昌's huge cock rocketed into 飒飒, leaving the cock in multiple huge streams.

Both teenagers took heavy breaths.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

The girl smiled, left 卓昌's hard cock, collapsed beside him. When she rested her head against his chest, her face and black hair met her pussy squirt's warm liquid. 

飒飒 pressed her lips against 卓昌's neck, kissed his cheek. She said, "You never screwed me like that before."

卓昌 pretended he didn't hear a word emerge from her mouth.

He kept his eyes trained on the ceiling, a girl occupying his mind.

The girl he had in his mind was not the girl beside him.

Longing for chilled water, 卓昌 said, "Now you can leave. I'm sure you have homework to start on at your place."

Without caring how cruel he sounded, 卓昌 left the bed, put on boxers he found in his closet, walked out the bedroom, leaving his girlfriend to lay in his bed while post-orgasm bliss filled her body. 

While sitting in a chair within the kitchen's confines, 卓昌 tilted a cold water-filled water bottle, devouring it as if he went ten days without eating or drinking. It was an appreciated drink. 

He set the emptied bottle on the wooden kitchen table a short moment later.

The bottle was as empty as his joy amount.

卓昌 kept his focus on the table as a gust beat against the kitchen window. He placed his arms on the table, used them as a pillow as closed his eyes. 

A loud buzzing noise woke 卓昌 from a nightmare where 妹 thrust a strapon's dildo into his ass.

The buzzing noise filled the apartment, which meant a person, or people, must have longed to enter his apartment or speak to him. 

卓昌 scurried to his room, which had no other person inside it.

飒飒 might have left the apartment.

After dressing into blue jeans and a dark gray shirt, 卓昌 went to see who must have intended on gaining access to his apartment or speak to him.

"Seriously? And who are these two? I don't know them." 卓昌 said after 妹, 露, 姂一 entered his home, the three 18-year old girls donning their school uniforms. The boy crossed his muscular arms, aware 妹 must have had a plan that would bring more suffering to him. He was not ready for more physical and psychological pain. "And I don't even know how you found out where I live."

妹 slammed her palm against 卓昌's cheek. The slap sounded throughout the apartment, which wasn't a large one.

Stinging pain radiated across 卓昌's assaulted cheek, as if wasps banded together to make his cheek suffer. The pain gave 卓昌 the urge to strangle 妹 until her heart stopped beating in her chest.

But he would go to prison if he murdered a person.

"I asked a bunch of those push-up jocks you love so much." 妹 said, brushing past 卓昌. She trained her eyes on the dark red sofa in the living room, the television situated across the sofa, a red rug with the phrase "Never do drugs" designed onto it, the radio resting on the floor beside the rug. The blinds covering the windows were closed. "I asked them where you live. I had to ask multiple people to confirm if the address was true or not. Anyway, you live in a shithole." 

卓昌 rubbed his sore cheek with his right hand while 露 and 姂一 moved farther into the living room. 妹, 露, 姂一 walked on the living room's floor, studying the walls with zero decorations.

"Did you come to criticize my home? Or do you three want something else?" 卓昌 said, pulling his right hand from his cheek. 露 kneeled beside the rug on the floor, scoffed. 卓昌 scowled. "Hey, don't disrespect the rug. It's the most sentimental thing in this apartment."

露 turned to face 卓昌, remained kneeling. She squatted, let 卓昌 train his eyes on her red panties.

"Then what's the greatest thing in this apartment?" 露 said as 卓昌 turned his back on her. 卓昌's cock became hard, its huge size forming an obvious bulge in his clothing. 露 laughed. "Divertente! The handsomest and manliest boy in school lives in a place that isn't handsome at all." 

"The greatest thing here isn't your pussy, 露." 妹 said as 卓昌 kept his body facing the wall. "卓昌, look at us. Be a man and face what you don't want to face." 

卓昌 faced 妹, who stood beside 露. The cruel girl trained her eyes on the erection-forming bulge. She smiled before saying, "See, girls? Look at how big that is. It's not even out in the open yet. 卓昌, you have a huge and nice cock. But I'll show you how I feel about your home in this simple gesture." 

妹 moved onto her knees, launched a saliva jet from her mouth and onto the rug.

She flashed 卓昌 a smile, as if she was a prideful artist showing art critics her masterpiece.

His eyes widening a bit, 卓昌 took heavy steps towards 妹, clenching his fists.

卓昌 had the deep urge to shove 妹 hard into a wall, slam the living room television's into her skull until her brain was exposed.

露 stood, moved to the spot in front of 妹.

姂一 moved to the beside 露.

When he stopped near 露 and 姂一, 卓昌 took a trembling breath. He said, "You... have no... idea how much that rug means to me and my uncle."

妹 stood. She said, "Move aside, girls. It's fine."

露 and 姂一 hesitated for three seconds.

The two girls put distance between each other, let 妹 step into the gap between them.

露 and 姂一 moved to stand near 妹.

卓昌 continued taking heavy breaths that trembled, his rage as obvious as a one-hundred foot long tsunami scurrying towards a sand-dominated beach.

妹 was aware how to make a male calm. 

The cruel girl dropped to her knees, loosened 卓昌's belt, brought his jeans and boxers to the floor.

露 and 姂一's eyes widened when they spotted the nine inches-long cock attached to 卓昌's body.

The cock was as impressive as 妹 told the two girls it would be.

"Whoa." 露 and 姂一 said in unison.

卓昌 released an trembling breath.

His rage left his body at an quick pace, lust replacing the intense anger.

妹 gripped 卓昌's huge cock. At an slow, torturous pace, she stroked it while saying, "卓昌, you know what will happen to you if you don't cooperate with me. If you forgot, let me remind you prison won't be fun for you. Now, put your hands on your ass."

卓昌 brought his hands to his ass, hoped 妹 wouldn't harm him if he cooperated with each command she gave him. He did not intend on being slapped or punched by the cruel girl again. 

妹 turned her head to 露. The cruel girl said, "You get his cock first. Titty-fuck him first."

露 smiled, went to 妹, wrapped her arms around her. 露 stopped hugging 妹 before the cruel girl could hug her.

After 妹 sat on the sofa, the cruel girl said, "姂一, come here. Lick my pussy. I want 卓昌 to stay excited while we're here."

The three friends never committed sexual deeds with each other, but 妹's current intense lust gave her the urge to have her pussy licked and played with by anyone.

Without speaking, 姂一 went to the spot in front of 妹, moved to her knees. 

妹 removed her panties, took off her skirt. Her heart pounded in anticipation and extreme lust.

The girl's lust was as extreme as driving an red sports car at two-hundred miles per hour on an vast field in Africa while using one hand to fling jagged spears into fourteen-thousand pound elephants. 

姂一 pressed her tongue against 妹's pussy.

When 姂一 dragged her tongue along 妹's pussy lips, 妹 smirked, stroked her friend's short black hair.

"What a tease." 妹 said before slapping the back of 姂一's head. "Don't tease, bitch."

姂一 slid her tongue to the cruel girl's clit, licked it in an circular motion.

姂一 was the first girl to have an female one-on-one sex act with 妹.

While 妹 moaned with lust-filled pleasure, 露 removed her pink school ribbon. 

After 露 removed each clothing item on her body's upper part, 卓昌 trained his eyes on her huge breasts. 

"卓昌, sit down. It'll make it easier for the titty-fuck." 妹 said after training her eyes on 卓昌. 卓昌 nodded, sat on the wooden floor, grateful a girl was going to deliver his cock pleasure by using her breasts. "You're such a good bitch." 

露 spit on 卓昌's cock. When 露 trapped 卓昌's hard cock between her huge, soft breasts, the boy inhaled at an quick rate.

It was the first time his cock was between a girl's breasts.

露 slid her huge breasts up and down 卓昌 huge cock. 露's saliva worked as an appreciated lube as 卓昌 titty-fucked her.

卓昌 closed his eyes. He was grateful he was not interacting with 妹, who would have gave him pleasure and brutality.

露 had her breasts surrounding 卓昌's cock. The girl gave him pleasure. She did not give 卓昌 cruelty. If 卓昌 had to choose a girl to have as his girlfriend, he would have picked 露. 

The boy sighed as he continued relishing 露's breasts moving against his cock.

On the sofa in the room, 妹 had her eyes closed as her friend 姂一 used her tongue to play with the dominant girl's clit. 妹 released moans as she stroked her friend's short black hair with affection.

妹 opened her eyes. She brought her focus to 卓昌, who kept his eyes closed. The cruel girl stopped moaning as she trained her eyes on 卓昌's lips. She squeezed her left breast through her clothes, longed for 卓昌 to have his tongue moving against her clit.

妹 turned her head to the television across the sofa, closed her eyes, moaned. 

卓昌 opened his eyes, trained them on 妹. The boy aimed his eyes at 妹's lips.

The cruel girl had stroked his cock, had gave him a blowjob, had sex with him inside a school restroom.

But 妹's lips never met 卓昌's lips. 

卓昌 narrowed his eyes, longing to become aware why 妹 never kissed him.

The boy shook his head after he stopped narrowing his eyes. Maybe 妹 would lose interest in him before the next day. 

Maybe his life would have returned to normal the next life. If that happened, he wouldn't have to agonize over the possible reasons why Mei did not kiss him.

If 妹 lost interest in him, 卓昌 might be able to return to having sex with 飒飒 with no issues.

He smirked. 
Old 18-10-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

He had the urge to scold 露 when she stopped sliding her breasts against his huge erection.

露 stood, removed her school skirt, took off her red panties, stripped out her shoes and socks.

卓昌 trained his eyes on 露's forehead to her toes, his appreciation high for the female body. He focus on 露's huge breasts, had the urge to kiss them, had the longing to suck the girl's brown nipples.

露 squatted, lowering herself until she had five inches of 卓昌's huge cock in her pussy. She placed her hands on the boy's shoulders, gripped them while her breasts were mashed against 卓昌.

Opening his mouth as he relished the third pussy his cock was in that day, 卓昌 listened as 露 said, "Sono tutta bagnata."

卓昌 closed his mouth, brought his hands to 露's hips. The girl rose, lowered, sliding her pussy against 卓昌's cock as pre-cum emerged from the boy. 

妹's moans sounded throughout the room. The moans grew louder as time passed, 姂一 pleasing her closest friend with ease.

卓昌 trained his eyes on 妹 as her legs trembled. 

"Fuck! 姂一!" 妹 said in an loud tone as female cum left her pussy. 姂一 pulled her head back. 妹 grabbed the back of her head, forced the girl's wet mouth against her pussy. 姂一 returned to pleasuring her friend, sucking the cruel girl's clit. "You're not done yet, bitch." 

卓昌 moved his hands to 露's huge breasts, squeezed them hard, 妹's and 姂一's interactions with each other filling the boy with more lust.

The boy's heart pounded faster than its past speeds that day, 卓昌 having never experienced a greater arousal than that in his life.

He groaned, trembled while massive cum jets shot out his hard, powerful cock. 

露's pussy erupted as she squirted.

卓昌 grinned as 露's wet jets assaulted him, 妹's moans continuing to fill the living room.

When 露 put distance between herself and 卓昌, the muscular boy collapsed on the wooden floor. His heart pounded hard, as if he had the intense urge to survive while a seven-foot tall man holding an dildo with a bayonet attached to it pursued him.

The boy closed his eyes.

"I'll be back here tonight." 妹 said later, while 卓昌 did not open his eyes. Dressed, 妹 smiled before slamming her foot into 卓昌's clothed side. 卓昌 opened his eyes as he yelled a curse word. He closed his eyes, as if he wasn't attacked a short moment ago. 妹 crossed her arms. Next to her, 姂一 wiped at a wet spot on her upper lip. "卓昌, listen, my bitch. Dress into athletic clothes when you're back up and active. You're going to enter a dance competition a boy I know is having. You'll practice with me tonight. When we win the competition, we'll split the prize money. And if you don't cooperate, be ready to become a prisoner for raping your fellow classmate."

卓昌 struggled to move into a sitting position. He nodded without uttering a word, let his back meet the floor.

The three girls laughed, left the apartment. 

Laughing, 卓昌 had the urge to lie in his bed, sleep until his heart stopped beating.

END

Video Extreme
https://openload.co/f/HCOD_zwA9oo
https://openload.co/f/Qwbbdja3fzc
https://openload.co/f/z6VKBRZW6Xo
https://openload.co/f/bX92rsv3We0
https://openload.co/f/wYHbcB3gmso
https://openload.co/f/5kyFloOz3ck
https://openload.co/f/1XmgB5AAiXY
https://openload.co/f/35bBfUB56Bk
https://openload.co/f/y7Rf8YTbw7Y
https://openload.co/f/CZPhuuU3F0Q
https://openload.co/f/maKN2YHxdzg
https://openload.co/f/n3xn1eLwNPQ
https://openload.co/f/pezUEVBfTYs
https://openload.co/f/v-QYjoN4Fz4
https://openload.co/f/iPcMBhHHFMQ
https://openload.co/f/GxskcZyAT6c
https://openload.co/f/Pfs1_TxEIl4
https://openload.co/f/_xQtM1bcxBI
https://openload.co/f/m2aLtXUyXRQ
https://openload.co/f/0moirSFckko
https://openload.co/f/DNeDdTr6250
https://openload.co/f/0moirSFckko
https://openload.co/f/nM1tGm6bHCg
https://openload.co/f/GxskcZyAT6c
https://openload.co/f/xa_9YfpqZxQ
https://openload.co/f/1mYp3QCi944
https://openload.co/f/j4ib9lLtaS0
https://openload.co/f/WxQY41pJILs
Old 26-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sxyhrnynice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely and thrillingly written
Old 01-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxyhrnynice123 View Post
Nicely and thrillingly written
Do check out my continuation thread of my other exciting stories at: https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=706198
Show me your appreciation with gratitudes if available.....thanks !
Old 01-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
scoundred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1