The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of
Re: women above 40_screwing MILF?

if u like the feeling of being rape, go for abv 40 milfs.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
TravelStarID is Cool - loads of Potential

go for it....don't think so much good man
Old 02-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ablekid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro frosty-cold
Aunty fb are definately much better than SYT. my even swallow my cum when bjing me .they are daring to try any thing just to make u happy.as long as you will to fuck them this what i like about aunties.so far i have 2 aunties fb both will do any thing without you asking thats the best .
Old 02-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

more caring, more easy to get, more willing to try, most mportant, not sticky if they are into you.

Just quietly be your woman that stay in the dark.

My lover(6yrs liao) turn 48 this oct. Still good.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
URZICENI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can you survive her sexual onslaught

Can you survive her sexual onslaught

Zhen Ni was introduced by my friend who told me that this typical looking 41 years old MILF have great skills and provide no rush excellent service and the best part was ; $80 Unlimited Shot!!!
As I am a Milf lover, and has enjoyed Milf as my companionship in bed for seductive fun.
I immediately make an appointment to try out her service. And indeed like most Milf she do has very high sex drive and is out to please.
The best part of the game was Zhen Ni love to please.
She told me that wonderful and pleasing sex must not be in a rush.
I have a great time working my sock off and everything blows in a great blast of ecstasy and I ejaculated four times in this session with Zhen Ni.
As the saying goes: 女人三十如狼四十似虎 woman in their 30s-40s are the best sex partner. With very high sex drive and knows how to please her man.

Went for a shower together, Zhen Ni soaped me and gave me a good rub. After she has given me a good clean up, she asked me whether I can help to soap her. Well, without doubt of course I would love to.

After I have given her back a good rub she held my hand and maneuvers my hand to the front to fondle her breast from behind. I slowly caressed her pair of breast and circled her hardened nipples.
She started to rub her buttock against my groin area teasing my dick.
She then turned around and hugged me tight and slowing rubbing her body and using her breast to rub against my chest.
This momentum really turned me on and my Little Johnny sprung out like a spring in full erection in no time.

She then lifted one of her leg on the toilet seat and directed my hand to her pussy indicating that she want me to soap her pussy. The feeling of soaping her pussy and hearing her soft moan aroused me.
Zhen Ni starts to jerk and grab my hand and whispers to me to finger her. I shoved my forefinger slowly and gently into her love hole and started to finger f**k her tight pussy. I could feel her warm fluids as her pussy juices spilled onto my hand,

She then asks me whether I would like to french her. Without doubt I shoved my tongue gently into her welcoming mouth. Zhen Ni loved my gentleness and responded by pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. We frenched each other and Zhen Ni explored my mouth with her hot tongue.
Her purring from my fingering further aroused me, I rinsed off the soap from her body and reached down between her legs and start to lick her pussy.

Zhen Ni was gasping and moaning like mad when I shoved my tongue into her dripping pussy, and she mumbled to me in a shivering tone “Suck the clit”
I do as told, place my mouth softly on her pussy, spread her pussy lips with my tongue and suck her clit out from the hood. Gently gave it some soft sucking and teasing it with my tongue, flicking her clit and tickling it gently, Zhen Ni was shaking and shivering with satisfaction.

Then she pleaded “Give me your dick I want to suck!” but I did not give it to her and continued to give her pussy a good licking. Caressing her wet pussy lips. She was purring and shivering, sensing that she has reached her climax and is now very hungry for a dick, I feed her with my swollen dick into her mouth and she sucked it like a vacuum cleaner.

OMG Zhen Ni really knows how to blow, either she has a Master’s Degree in performing BBBJ or she just love to suck dick. Working her tongue on my dick head and at time giving me some deep throat and her technique are flawless.

With her wet tongue she starts to lick my dick and take it gently into her mouth and I can feel her hot breath. Slowing and skillfully moving her lips on the shaft of my dick and playfully teasing my small head and balls. Her tongue techniques stimulate the head and switch between mouthing it and licking it.

Her facial expression and her purring while sucking my dick was a pleasure to watch and I have a strong urge to erupt. Soon my body quiver and I rewarded Zhen Ni for her effort with loads and loads of hot cum into her mouth.

Zhen Ni continued sucking and licked dry the sperm that has been spilled on the shaft of my dick and her facial expression was like telling me how tasty my sperm were. Zhen Ni BBBJ is one of the best I have had for a long time and the way she vacuum clean the cum after I CIM was electrifying.

Help me to wash-up and told me to relax on the bed and gave me head massage. It was very relaxing (but don’t be fooled by her, she is actually arousing you for the next round) she then ask me to turn to my back and did a sexy massage to wake up my nervous system.

Position me in doggie and gave my crank butt a catbath while her hands reached out to fondle my balls till it swelled and my flabby dick was on wake up call again. Zhen Ni suggested for 69 and told me a “Women Secret” she says that most women will achieve multiple orgasms when in 69.
It’s erotic and exhilarating and that woman also enjoys hearing her man moaning with pleasures for the same reasons as we do. And that it will make them feel very high and her pussy will be oozing with juice, that’s a real turn-on for them.

I was licking her pussy and making lots of noises and she was shaking and shivering and her pussy juice was oozing like a leaking tap. Zhen Ni looks hypnotized and mumbled in a gasping tone “put your tongue inside the hole” Oh boy! This horny nympho does know what’s good for her. I tongue fuck her and she speed up the blowing with her flawless BBBJ technique. That contrast excited both of us and we were in a state of ecstasy. Zhen Ni rewarded me with her warm pussy juice and my dick threw out a spurt of hot cum filling her mouth for the second time.

Cuddle in bed after we have our shower and there goes Zhen Ni again, we started to french. Zhen Ni told me she loved to be f**k many times and she will get very turned on when her mouth is filled with hot cum and she like the taste of sperms.

We exchange some ideas and I told her missionary was my favorite.
She gave me a cheeky grim on the face and say “come show me how good you are” ... WTF! trying to challenge me is it Put on my Safety Helmet and moved towards her, spread her legs apart and placed my hot dick into her waiting pussy and pushed it slowly in missionary.

Noticed that my Safety Helmet was drenched with her pussy juice after some thrusting. I was pounding her deeper and harder and I can feel Zhen Ni pussy has swelled as Little Johnny has limited space in the love hole to maneuver. Zhen Ni was squeezing her pussy muscle and Little Johnny was feeling like stuck in her love hole. Zhen Ni then asked me to fondle her breast and to suck her nipples.

I was working my sock off but my sperms tank seems to be empty and Little Johnny was going flabby at time and I was sweating like a waterfall. I was exhausted and suggested to Zhen Ni to call it a day.

But this horny nympho replied in a complacent tone “l teach you a trick” I was feeling embarrassing (I need you to teach me how to f**k??)

Zhen Ni took a shower and then put on her sexy lingerie and high heels and sat on the dressing table with her legs spread open. Zhen Ni told me that this position is more comfortable and that it was her favorite’s sex position.

She explained that I would not get so exhausted and that I can access her breast and suck her nipples freely and most important of all I will be able to stimulate her clit while f**king her. (well well, Zhen Ni sounds like a Sex Guru)

WOW, Little Johnny gets an instant erection and was as hard as a bone again. I wasted no time, change a new Safety Helmet.
And pounced onto Zhen Ni like a hungry wolf fondling her breast with her soft sexy lingerie still on, it was an experience for me.
And I was proud that Little Johnny was an obedient boy, was amazed at his stamina to retain his erection.

Little Johnny was pounding like a piling hammer in Zhen Ni dripping pussy. Zhen Ni responded with a cheeky grin and said “let me show you how to make your girlfriend always dreaming of making love with you”

She grabbed me by my bum and helped me to move in and out at a nice slow steady pace. And just like she wanted, I could feel my balls pressing up against her each time my dick was all the way in. There are no words to describe how good it felt as her hot wet pussy wrapped itself around Little Johnny.

It was the most wonderful time of the session because it takes a lot to make my dick lose its hardness. Well my dick still didn't loose its erection. And no wonder, it was because Zhen Ni kept squeezing my dick with her pussy muscle.
I could feel her moving her muscles and squeezing me continually and this was making me stay harder then ever.

Zhen Ni then grabs my hand to reach down to stimulate her clit as I continued to thrust in and out.
I noticed that she was getting very excited and her face was blushing, and then suddenly she started breathing very fast and started squeezing my body with her legs. Then I heard her let out a real loud grunt and said “I going to cum”

I felt her vagina muscles tighten, squeezing my dick real hard, and I began to have a wonderful feeling and shot my cum for the third time.
Slowly I withdraw my dick from her pussy and lay on the bed like a dead dog.

But it wasn’t over yet for Zhen Ni. She moved towards me as if she hasn’t had enough. Removed my Safety Helmet and swallows my dick into her mouth and begins to BBBJ.
OMG, I never knew I have so much sperms, after some blowing I cum for the fourth time! And my sperm tank was vacuumed dry by Zhen Ni flawless BBBJ.

This time I'm sure I even saw stars when it was all over!
Old 03-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Can you survive her sexual onslaught

A great FR bro URZICENI, thanks for sharing , cheers ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 03-08-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So the million dollar question is....where is zhen Ni now?
Old 04-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

My trillion dollar remark for those who saw and was tempted.

1. She ate him and swallow his load...
2. He ate her.... raw...

The rest of the risks, you guys decide...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 04-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
1. She ate him and swallow his load...
2. He ate her.... raw...

The rest of the risks, you guys decide...

Gosh, is this what we call a 'mid-life crisis'? So old already, the risk of pregnancy is low lah hor? No need morning after pills right? Might need 'moaning after' pills though. Moaning after pills = vitamin pills hor, just in case anyone is wondering.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light

Whether is age 40 or 49......

Treat them like Previous Gem Stones and we will be "Rewarded"
Old 05-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tanlh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about her age 50 years old? A divorcee.
I've encountered one a few months ago, had a fews session with her. Quite wet. Scared to continue with her anymore because I'm afraid being caught by my wife because she once suspect me. As such, anyone who is keen to take over service can PM me. Only hope those who up her can write his story to bros here to enjoy reading.

As for this milf look, can only describe exceptable, not fat. Anyway it's free and you can't expect more.

To avoid supecious from this MILF, I'll only forward her number for the first 5 persons. No gimmick
Old 05-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
manok is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanlh View Post
How about her age 50 years old? A divorcee.
I've encountered one a few months ago, had a fews session with her. Quite wet. Scared to continue with her anymore because I'm afraid being caught by my wife because she once suspect me. As such, anyone who is keen to take over service can PM me. Only hope those who up her can write his story to bros here to enjoy reading.

As for this milf look, can only describe exceptable, not fat. Anyway it's free and you can't expect more.

To avoid supecious from this MILF, I'll only forward her number for the first 5 persons. No gimmick
Bro,can i have the ctc. Thank you so much.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If u can share...wld be good....Can tanlh?
Old 05-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
anh_thuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me too.... am interested to take over.....
Old 05-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

any lobang for mifl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1