The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Name: Yang Yang
Homebase: 1649
Height: 160cm +-
Origin: Chongqing, China

Looks: 10/10 very beautiful and alluring she indeed can pass on as a syt with her lovely sweet smile
Body: 9/10 Apparently her body quite well toned, must have work out a bit, no visible fats
Boobs: 10/10 Soft Full C cups, Inverted and sensitive nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 deep throat a few time, stay in eye contact, love it
Frenching: 9/10 No stop hor, non stop ones
AR: nope
FJ:10/10 Very accommodating, extremely enjoy sex.
GFE: 9/10 she gave me the 小女人 feels, kana KC alr
RTF: 100% YES! A gem out to please

My humble FR to contribute,

once inside the room, she helped me to unbutton my shirt and i stole a kiss on her lips, she smiled and says i am naughty, follow into shower, she really wash my aroused hardon dick clean, fondle her boobs, very soft natural boobs not those saggy type, i was thinking later sure no horse run liao

Started with french some tougue fights going on, she slowly catbath licked my nipples, as i continues to fondle her boobs, btw i am a boobs lover, she then went down to take my dick into her mouth, with the right pressure up and down, the feeling of watching a syt sucking and deepthroating, is an horny sight! This goes on for about a full ten mins and she cap me on, showing me that cfm face. Cannot tahan liao, wanted to fuck her missionary first but she went on top of me and rode my dick with her tight pussy, watching her boobs bouncing, as i am writing this now, get a hardon again.. We frenched profusely before switching to doggie position. Now this is when her moaning starts getting louder.. Soft real moans, with her pushing her ass deeper towards me, It was an intense fuck in this position as i thrust her deep deep and looking at the side mirror, those C boobs were swinging away fast, wah lan! Feeling high already. Told her to change to missionary and we start to french fiercely again, pushed her arm up and I sucked on her boobs as I fuck her even harder. feeling my orgasm coming.. a few more hard thrusts with her moaning getting much louder And finally, i came really really hard with a huge loads of army. Can feel her pussy contract inside.. Really sex appealing i must says. and i am sexified.

cheers!
Old 18-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud of

Any FR on Tian Tian of 1651 ?

Thanks
Old 18-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
skyreplasm is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guys I'm young and inexperienced and cum quickly so 1hr might seem quite long for me... anyone have paid the girl directly for a 2nd shot before? and if so how much did u pay
Old 18-04-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyreplasm View Post
hi guys I'm young and inexperienced and cum quickly so 1hr might seem quite long for me... anyone have paid the girl directly for a 2nd shot before? and if so how much did u pay
In that case...you just inform the WL beforehand that you want a Double Tap or even Triple Tap...what is the surcharge like will do

Enjoy your Lima Foxtrot @ Range GL
Old 18-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
skyreplasm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
In that case...you just inform the WL beforehand that you want a Double Tap or even Triple Tap...what is the surcharge like will do

Enjoy your Lima Foxtrot @ Range GL
thanks for the advice, anyone knows the rate
Old 18-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
thanks for the advice, anyone knows the rate
Surcharge may vary according to different customer request from the WL

If you are lucky .... might get it included inside the Cat 150 package
Old 18-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Surcharge may vary according to different customer request from the WL

If you are lucky .... might get it included inside the Cat 150 package
you are paying for 1 hour of service so its her job to service you. dont spoil market and pay surcharges
Old 18-04-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
you are paying for 1 hour of service so its her job to service you. dont spoil market and pay surcharges
Not true. The understanding is one shot and in fact the WL can end earlier if you fire your shot way ahead of time.
Old 19-04-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Token of appreciation is not spoiling market
Old 19-04-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
If you are that inexperienced, next time take bro Joker's hot air balloon la.

We land at Ah Yap's backyard then we sneak in thru the side door.

Bro Joker teach you how to tahan for one hour.

If you too kan cheong and shoot too fast then your 150 finish liao.

Must slowly enjoy the foreplay and lovemaking.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 19-04-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Token of appreciation is not spoiling market
Your token of appreciation is wat huh?

Lolex watch or LV bao bao?

Old 19-04-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Not true. The understanding is one shot and in fact the WL can end earlier if you fire your shot way ahead of time.
Ya. Last time one WL told me the 1 hour is only the time limit for you to fire one round.
Not that she must service you 1 hour.

If you fire too fast then the show has ended.

The WLs in some houses say that is their understanding.

Old 19-04-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ya. Last time one WL told me the 1 hour is only the time limit for you to fire one round.
Not that she must service you 1 hour.

If you fire too fast then the show has ended.

The WLs in some houses say that is their understanding.
that’s why it’s good to learn how to not fire until left only 5 min to bathe and exit the room.
Old 19-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If you are that inexperienced, next time take bro Joker's hot air balloon la.
Can bring me along on your hot air balloon ride?
Old 19-04-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Talking Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Your token of appreciation is wat huh?

Lolex watch or LV bao bao?
Hmmm...Birkin or RM can?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1