The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2016, 04:01 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
anyone else saw or tried these two girls can verify the above claims?
You in wheelchair no leg to walk ah? GL is self verification la kamgong! HAHAHA.
Old 08-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

lol....

bro BG, if i saw any of them i will msg u
Old 08-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
lol....

bro BG, if i saw any of them i will msg u
lol go find out now n let us know
Old 08-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
You in wheelchair no leg to walk ah? GL is self verification la kamgong! HAHAHA.
Oh sure. I did walk past and looked into 1649 to see the newbies. Nothing amazing from what I saw, so I left within 3 seconds. Maybe I need to check it out again.

Will certainly verify myself and post here when I have time to do so.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:17 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Oh sure. I did walk past and looked into 1649 to see the newbies. Nothing amazing from what I saw, so I left within 3 seconds. Maybe I need to check it out again.

Will certainly verify myself and post here when I have time to do so.
GOD kor kor, you're really one stupid mother fucker no words can describe. Knnccb I don't know you pop your head in like bangla got what use. The WL also not sitting there! Ppl here to exchange info on WL, you come in tell ppl your handicap story request other bro to verify for you.

The other newbies looks so so only. Half ok, half better give gd service loh.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:23 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I tried her the other day. Did you notice her boobs were like drooping or sagging type? Yes, agree, her service was good.
This one value for money so just enjoy the kam lan jiao.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
GOD kor kor, you're really one stupid mother fucker no words can describe. Knnccb I don't know you pop your head in like bangla got what use. The WL also not sitting there! Ppl here to exchange info on WL, you come in tell ppl your handicap story request other bro to verify for you.

The other newbies looks so so only. Half ok, half better give gd service loh.
Lol! You Ah.... Kekeke.
Old 20-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Acceleratorz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today xiao yan zi had departed and return to hometown.
Old 21-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to try Ma Ling. She was not available. OKT recommended Xiao Bu Dian, from among the three available, saying she is an ang pai among the newbies in their house.

Name : Xiao Bu Dian
Ht : 1.55m?
Wt : 42 kg
Home Province : GuangXi
Debut : Sep 2016

Face: Overall rather pretty, small and slightly sharp nose, beautiful eyes with fake eye lashes, white set of teeth, very smily. Her face has some resemblance to Korean actress Yoon Joo Hee (acted as Kang Ming Joo in Channel U Korean drama Run, Jang Mi)
Body: Petite and well-proportioned, long hair to lower back, slight curls
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, small areola and firm nipples
Skin: well-toned (not fair, nor dark), smooth
Pre-shower action : helped untie blouse strap from her hair; intimate frenching
Shower routine : Long intimate frenching with fondling of boobs and pussy fingering; rubba, licking and bj
Cathbath: sensual finger tingling, tingling massage with boobs, sensual licking of ears and neck, gentle sucking with mouth and tongue licking of back, not that skilful yet
BBBJ : good dick licking action
AR: Nil (don't do as of now)
Painting: Allow, painted her pussy and thrusted finger in and out, and her pussy gripped very tightly
Kiss/French: juicy lips and tongue for frenching, tongue fight; excellent done with great passion; non-smoker - a big plus for me.
FJ: Great sensual caressing, fondling with fingers and very intimate frenching. Good GFE. Her pussy hole is small and tight. She failed to insert my dick into her pussy hole while attempting to cowride. I only managed to successfully insert my dick into her small hole after three attempts (in the dimly-lit room), as if we are having sex for the first time. Wow - this is the tightest pussy I have had in a long time! After the successful deep insertion, I knew an ecstatic and exciting 30 to 40 mins would follow... Sure enough, I thrusted hard and let my dick teased her wet and tight pussy at different speeds. She moaned, grimaced and was drained towards the end! Confessed that she was high a couple of times! It was a most exhilarating sex session!
RTF : Likely yes, some time later, even thu I prefer taller frenchers. She has a great temperament and personality. One who seeks to please. Can strike up pleasant conversation too. Strongly recommended for those who seek very tight pussies!
Old 13-06-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Yu Tong
Ht : 1.61 m
Wt : 48 kg
Hometown : Gui Zhou
Debut : May 2017
Experience : Has good massage skills, no prior whore trade experience, can speak some basic English.

Face: Overall pleasant to pretty, fair complexion, lovely slightly rounded nose, juicy mouth with tender lips, very smily face
Body: Sexy, slim, no baby fat and lovely legs, black shoulder length hair
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, sunken nipples but right nipple could be playfully sucked out
Skin: on the fair side, smooth
Pre-shower action : Frenching, boobs fondling
Shower routine : Soapy frontal and back rub, bj
Cathbath & bbbj: gentle tongue licking, from shoulder down to back, buttocks and knee; deep-throat bbbj, skilful balls licking and knows how to juagen and work on the dickhead very well
AR: Nil (does not do)
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked, sucked and painted pussy lips - quite responsive; but bushy pussy hair
Kiss/French: her lips are lovely - soft and tender for passionate frenching
FJ: one who enjoys sex, sex in cowgal and missionary positions. pussy becomes very wet readily; great gfe; lovely genuine moaning and grimacing - could see the ecstasy and surrender in her face; legs become like jelly; sex stamina reasonably good; wonderful bonk!
RTF : Most likely yes; try others first.
Old 17-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Name : Yu Tong
Ht : 1.61 m
Wt : 48 kg
Hometown : Gui Zhou
Debut : May 2017
Experience : Has good massage skills, no prior whore trade experience, can speak some basic English.

Face: Overall pleasant to pretty, fair complexion, lovely slightly rounded nose, juicy mouth with tender lips, very smily face
Body: Sexy, slim, no baby fat and lovely legs, black shoulder length hair
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, sunken nipples but right nipple could be playfully sucked out
Skin: on the fair side, smooth
Pre-shower action : Frenching, boobs fondling
Shower routine : Soapy frontal and back rub, bj
Cathbath & bbbj: gentle tongue licking, from shoulder down to back, buttocks and knee; deep-throat bbbj, skilful balls licking and knows how to juagen and work on the dickhead very well
AR: Nil (does not do)
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked, sucked and painted pussy lips - quite responsive; but bushy pussy hair
Kiss/French: her lips are lovely - soft and tender for passionate frenching
FJ: one who enjoys sex, sex in cowgal and missionary positions. pussy becomes very wet readily; great gfe; lovely genuine moaning and grimacing - could see the ecstasy and surrender in her face; legs become like jelly; sex stamina reasonably good; wonderful bonk!
RTF : Most likely yes; try others first.
Wanted to try xiao bu dian, but boss say not free, so went to try you tong after reading your FR.. Had the same feedback as you. She can also do juagen. So thats her USP i think... Very sensual and very pleasurable.
Old 17-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=leehuashen;16064259]Wanted to try xiao bu dian, but boss say not free, so went to try you tong after reading your FR.. Had the same feedback as you. She can also do juagen. So thats her USP i think... Very sensual and very pleasurable.[/QUOTE

XBD nowaday only offered BBBJ.
Pussy licking and fingering not allowed.
Frenching not allowed.
AR not allowed.
The only good thing is pussy only a bit loose now and not a time watcher.
Maybe as a new customer she will offer.
Enjoy your bonk.
Old 17-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jekyll9319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried XBD, managed to make her pussy wet. Wana bonk her raw but luckily still managed to cap. Happy bonking all!
Old 17-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=stan12345;16064418]
Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Wanted to try xiao bu dian, but boss say not free, so went to try you tong after reading your FR.. Had the same feedback as you. She can also do juagen. So thats her USP i think... Very sensual and very pleasurable.[/QUOTE

XBD nowaday only offered BBBJ.
Pussy licking and fingering not allowed.
Frenching not allowed.
AR not allowed.
The only good thing is pussy only a bit loose now and not a time watcher.
Maybe as a new customer she will offer.
Enjoy your bonk.

Regret to hear that. XBD is ang pai of this house. Very busy and difficult to get. Many girls not offering painting and fingering nowadays. Easy to get sick and cannot work. Not offer AR, not my favorite. Frenching is very comfortable though. GFE strong. BBBJ very shiok with deep throat occasionally. Girls may treat different people differently and it mostly reflects how we treat them. Respect them as human is basic. She did offer sex dance occasionally as had been dancer before, very shiok watching. I RTF her also because her pussy is one of tightest even seen. Knows muscle contraction. Many times I was finished when she contracted. If she was like that to you, she may not want you RTF her for some reason. Nevertheless not a big deal. GL is large. Feel happy is the basic. Just go for someone else who makes us happy.
Old 17-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=lhmaaa;16066304]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post

Regret to hear that. XBD is ang pai of this house. Very busy and difficult to get. Many girls not offering painting and fingering nowadays. Easy to get sick and cannot work. Not offer AR, not my favorite. Frenching is very comfortable though. GFE strong. BBBJ very shiok with deep throat occasionally. Girls may treat different people differently and it mostly reflects how we treat them. Respect them as human is basic. She did offer sex dance occasionally as had been dancer before, very shiok watching. I RTF her also because her pussy is one of tightest even seen. Knows muscle contraction. Many times I was finished when she contracted. If she was like that to you, she may not want you RTF her for some reason. Nevertheless not a big deal. GL is large. Feel happy is the basic. Just go for someone else who makes us happy.
The last time i RTF her is two months ago.
Maybe i am not handsome as you and did not get frenching,GFE like you do.
Bro,you are right.Alway goes to one that make you happy,cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1