The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Mozz Teeruklover

Pretty SYT with Natural B boobs that smittens me with her 1st look.
Her hair is about shoulder length now so short hair SYT lovers dont miss her.
Slim body with nice waistline and perky ass.
Service is above average and she provide a very good and relaxing massage.
GFE is 9/10 and she is not a time watcher at all. Well spent 90mins.

Those looking for SYT with a great massage session after release should not miss her!

RTF material DEEMED!
Old 28-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Christy from Tikoclub

Introduction : Was really very unsure of wanting to try Christy as don't have any reviews about her. So decided to check with OKT with some questions and after checking decided to give her a try. I can say she definitely had give me one very very enjoyable session.

Looks :
Christy look around 90% to photo on the blue lingerie. She have the pretty womanly look which is very seductive. Did not spot any blemishes on her face. Her those long consider curly hair is also part of the reason she look attractive.

Body :
Slim and very sexy body. Her body is those got do exercise kind of body shape, very the fit and sexy. Did not spot any tummy. Skin tone is consider very slight thai tanned which look very healthy thai skin tone for me. Her skin is smooth and her body smells good too.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Should be C, did not check with her. Semi soft feeling. Though it is enhanced but when fondle while sucking on her those pair of boobs is simply wonderful. It also look just very the right size on her body which display the sexiness of her body.

Shower :
Though the showering place is consider small for 2 people but she still want to help me to soap and rinse my body. She will soap and rinse nearly every part of my body and will keep give me impromptu kisses and frenching while arousing my 2IC. Very the GFE feel. Than later she proceed down to give me a sensual BBBJ before a final rinse on my body and proceed to dry up after that. Wonderful shower experience!!

Catbath + AR :
Very very shiok catbath. She know how to arouse my body to make me feel good. While licking on my ear, nipple, thigh and other body parts she will sometime use her hand to tickle my body to make the arousing feel one more level. After catbath she proceed to give me an AR while stroking on my 2IC, really make me feel so high sia.

GFE :
Her attitude is great and she give me very the GFE feel. Go in room and give me a hug to welcome me and later she wrapped her hand on my waist and bring me closer to her and we had some frenches. Her English is consider not bad as can hold conversation that kind. The whole session she is very affectionate to me. Giving me hugs, kisses, smooching, frenching, cuddling, eye to eye contact when chatting, finger locking and etc. Really feeling very the good GFE!!

Frenching :
She is a frencher definitely. Kissing, smooching, frenching all also can. Her frenching is those tongue fight kind one. Passionate tongue fight kind which I like as the feeling is good. Sometime when french with her can she see that she enjoy till she roll her eye ball. Whole session we french a lot, I can say 80% of the session we are frenching include while bonking her we are also frenching.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is very nice and sensual with good suction. She even will lick on my 2IC balls and later continue to give me a BBBJ. Later on we tried 69 position and I am eating her pussy and she BBBJ on my 2IC, the feeling is shiok. Overall the BBBJ feeling she give me is very enjoying.

FJ :
The most enjoying part of the session is the FJ session with her. Because she have a great body to bonk as can suck, grab and fondle on her those boobs and also when bonking on her she even french with me passionately which I like it a lot. Tried missionary, cowgirl and dancer sex positions. Best is still missionary for me as can french and bonk on her. She even let me cooldown on her body after I have release my shot and when cooling down on her body she still will automatically plant me with kisses and french with me passionately.

In my point of view :
Christy is a gem where she put in effort to make me feel good. Her attitude is good and her frenching is wonderful. Lastly I very enjoy especially the GFE she gave me.

Somemore Photos of Her

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 28-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

FR for tara from tiko

Appointment was pushed by 30 mins but its ok , got time to wait.

Open the door and sure it was her -like my uni crush. Went into the room and when i undress, she already came over to kiss . gfe gao lat.

shower sop. nice soft b/c boobs for me to suck - fats at right area. lots of cat eyes given to me like a little girl. light pecks with each other with her occasionally sucking my neck. bbbj was acceptable but short and cap on. rubbed her clit and fingered her gently and boy she was already wet. Tried missionary, cowgirl, spoon, gemini, cockscrew, nirvana. lol jav dream came true. pounded her badly and came 1st shot. after that we just hug and doze off abit. counldnt come during 2nd round despite pounding and all sweaty but nevertheless had a good time with her

rtm: not likely as shes going home already
Old 28-10-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
I also tio zap but fuck it don't give a shit. One man meat is another man poison
Encouragement for u 159 pts

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 28-10-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MDAunblockpls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzbonku29 View Post
RP or Merci can skip.
Agreed that RP can skip. I booked a slot 1.5days in advance, which okt confirmed. Then morning of slot I double confirm, he say yes. 1 hour before appointment, he tell me cancel, then straight up ignore. sibeh zzz.

From my own limited exp, Exclusive isnt bad. Best was bangkokgems but seems to have disappeared.

Btw, any bros out there know if the girls do boobs fuck? Been wanting to try hehe
Old 28-10-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 8
Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Hahaha. First time visited Emma stable in March no heater, until now still don’t have ah? OKT stingy la don’t want fix heater
Installed since September 2017, probably you need to turn on the switch just directly outside the toilet. Thank you for asking and concern bro jenoroth.
Old 28-10-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
anyone tried tiko christy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post

Introduction : Was really very unsure of wanting to try Christy as don't have any reviews about her. So decided to check with OKT with some questions and after checking decided to give her a try. I can say she definitely had give me one very very enjoyable session.

Looks :
Christy look around 90% to photo on the blue lingerie. She have the pretty womanly look which is very seductive. Did not spot any blemishes on her face. Her those long consider curly hair is also part of the reason she look attractive.

Body :
Slim and very sexy body. Her body is those got do exercise kind of body shape, very the fit and sexy. Did not spot any tummy. Skin tone is consider very slight thai tanned which look very healthy thai skin tone for me. Her skin is smooth and her body smells good too.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Should be C, did not check with her. Semi soft feeling. Though it is enhanced but when fondle while sucking on her those pair of boobs is simply wonderful. It also look just very the right size on her body which display the sexiness of her body.

Shower :
Though the showering place is consider small for 2 people but she still want to help me to soap and rinse my body. She will soap and rinse nearly every part of my body and will keep give me impromptu kisses and frenching while arousing my 2IC. Very the GFE feel. Than later she proceed down to give me a sensual BBBJ before a final rinse on my body and proceed to dry up after that. Wonderful shower experience!!

Catbath + AR :
Very very shiok catbath. She know how to arouse my body to make me feel good. While licking on my ear, nipple, thigh and other body parts she will sometime use her hand to tickle my body to make the arousing feel one more level. After catbath she proceed to give me an AR while stroking on my 2IC, really make me feel so high sia.

GFE :
Her attitude is great and she give me very the GFE feel. Go in room and give me a hug to welcome me and later she wrapped her hand on my waist and bring me closer to her and we had some frenches. Her English is consider not bad as can hold conversation that kind. The whole session she is very affectionate to me. Giving me hugs, kisses, smooching, frenching, cuddling, eye to eye contact when chatting, finger locking and etc. Really feeling very the good GFE!!

Frenching :
She is a frencher definitely. Kissing, smooching, frenching all also can. Her frenching is those tongue fight kind one. Passionate tongue fight kind which I like as the feeling is good. Sometime when french with her can she see that she enjoy till she roll her eye ball. Whole session we french a lot, I can say 80% of the session we are frenching include while bonking her we are also frenching.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is very nice and sensual with good suction. She even will lick on my 2IC balls and later continue to give me a BBBJ. Later on we tried 69 position and I am eating her pussy and she BBBJ on my 2IC, the feeling is shiok. Overall the BBBJ feeling she give me is very enjoying.

FJ :
The most enjoying part of the session is the FJ session with her. Because she have a great body to bonk as can suck, grab and fondle on her those boobs and also when bonking on her she even french with me passionately which I like it a lot. Tried missionary, cowgirl and dancer sex positions. Best is still missionary for me as can french and bonk on her. She even let me cooldown on her body after I have release my shot and when cooling down on her body she still will automatically plant me with kisses and french with me passionately.

In my point of view :
Christy is a gem where she put in effort to make me feel good. Her attitude is good and her frenching is wonderful. Lastly I very enjoy especially the GFE she gave me.

Somemore Photos of Her

hehe, thanks for the fr
will pay a visit soon
Old 28-10-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuelle55 View Post
Installed since September 2017, probably you need to turn on the switch just directly outside the toilet. Thank you for asking and concern bro jenoroth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Hahaha. First time visited Emma stable in March no heater, until now still don’t have ah? OKT stingy la don’t want fix heater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
This OKT really hates heater haha.
long time ago (maybe a year or at least 7-8 months back) also no heater haha
both girl and i "dancing" in the shower
Old 28-10-2018, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
This OKT really hates heater haha.
wah liao, quite long ago,more than one year,already ask Emmanuelle girls to feedback to okt need heater,weather getting cold nowadays,still don't have???Was once told, it is due to power supply unable to support heater (there was one fatal electrocution case recently because water heater plugged to 3 point socket although not allowed,because wires can melt and fuse causing short circuit.If ELCB faulty and do not trip,current can kill). So okt should change apartment and rent another one imho.
Old 28-10-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDAunblockpls View Post
Agreed that RP can skip. I booked a slot 1.5days in advance, which okt confirmed. Then morning of slot I double confirm, he say yes. 1 hour before appointment, he tell me cancel, then straight up ignore. sibeh zzz.

From my own limited exp, Exclusive isnt bad. Best was bangkokgems but seems to have disappeared.

Btw, any bros out there know if the girls do boobs fuck? Been wanting to try hehe
Bro, Reason for skipping Merci?
Old 28-10-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Glox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been out of the scene for a very long time. Thanks for all the FR to help me make a choice
Old 28-10-2018, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

a long overdue fr for araya

had her when she was here the last time round. boy what an experience. slander body with huge boobs. as all can see her boobs are definately man made (500cc) and was confirm by her. if u can date her out she will turn heads. english and french qute fluent i must say sun kissed skin and tall. she is really a trophy girl. age will tell with her experience. not a syt. fj and aj like a champ with both holes tight. spitting on dick during bbbj and at first i was like wtf but 1 second later deep inside i felt arousing...
here some stats for me for those lazy to read the top part

looks : 9/10 (spg look)
body : 7/10 ( great slender tall but i prefer juicy, different taste for me)
boobs : 8/10 ( huge bcos enhance, as long as its big i like)
french yes
bbbj : 7/10 ( not my best i had but great, i have very very high standard)
fj : good stamina she can endure and willing to do all patern u may thought of
aj :9/10 (very tight!!)

i can't remember if i cim or not.. maybe cos i old liao. can't recall. i won't rtf cos too many prospect now. if someone wanna treat i don't mind. hehe...
cheers
Old 28-10-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post

Looks :

Body :

Boobs :

Shower :

Catbath + AR :

GFE :

Frenching :

BBBJ :

FJ :

In my point of view :

Somemore Photos of Her

How did you get hold of the additional images? Unless you can explain, im led to believe this is a fake FR.
Old 28-10-2018, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
How did you get hold of the additional images? Unless you can explain, im led to believe this is a fake FR.
hahaha...ah boi.. u like to stir ah. go make kopi lah.. ppl write long fr with effort u wanna shoot. explain simi? read and enjoy lah. if u like u try. don like go search for porn and wank. i not those zap ppl point in fact i never. look like some unhappy ppl will zap u further in words or points. will see how ur progress is for now i see u have 6pts.
all the best!!
Old 28-10-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Hot shower available at the venue?
Bonk at Emma stable now featuring hot water shower!!! I also had not visited this long time stable for a while, okt said it has been installed "long time back".. perhaps a month or two.

This of course does not resolve the traffic situation at the shower, where you can get a clear view of other girls in the stable, but also of other bros.. o_o
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1