The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
My spouse cheating experience

Hello all fellow bros. I've been one of the many readers of this forum and finally i have my own real 100% life story to share. It depicts my story of how i had the fetish of my girl cheating on me with other guys, and how i managed her to do that. I'll try my best to remember every possible incident.

It didn't start off as a evil intention. My love for her was and will always be real. I was a virgin when i got into a r/s with her. She wasn't. Our relationship grew amazingly fast, mainly because we meet up quite often, we stay near each other and we meet up at least 5 times a week. Before we officially got together, during the period where we knew we like each other but still getting to know more of her and myself, we already got touchy-touchy the first time i went to her house. We played games on her console and after an hour or so, she brought me into her room. We watched a movie even, on her bed, i was beside her and we lied down watching. After the movie ended, she put her laptop on the floor and we just lied together facing the ceiling.

I don't exactly remember how but after we chatted a while, we look at each other's lips and right at that moment our lips locked and she sticked her tongue into my mouth. At that point, i was turned on a lot because that was my first french kiss with a girl. Just remember those first times you had were probably the best ones, i dont know, to me i guess. We made out a lot and she being the "dominant" one considering she has experience, slowly moved her hand down to my pants, unzipped them, and stroked my lil bro while its still in my underwear. I was so high but i just let things flow as i didn't know exactly what to do. She took him out and continue stroking it, at that point my mentally was sex after marriage, yes its true i had matured plans LOL. And i did told her that, so we didnt go far at that stage, we grinded each other while still in our underwear, kind of like dry sex? But she did stroke me until i came.

This is still the beginning stage. She doing other guys has yet to come.

lost my virginity at the tender age of 18, right on the first day of school. My classes were in the afternoon and she wanted me to go to her place in the morning so i went over. We made out in her bed, stripped ourselves down and this time, she kept asking me to fuck her. She didnt blow me, i didnt licked her, immediately she stroked my cock and slowly pulled it inside of her in missionary position. And being my first virgin fuck, i felt her warmth tight pussy gliding up and down my shaft, making me so high i could cum at any moment.

G: I havent had a dick for so long.. baby you fuck me good for a starter
A: Never felt this way before dear ahh...

We fucked for a mere 5 minutes in missionary and she came on top of me. As my cock went in her again, she raise her hands and grabbed her hair while she ride my hard cock inside her. She ride me for a while more and i couldnt tahan, she stroked my cock and argghhhhhh out my cum came flying all over my tummy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1