The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tiger show (strip show)

Think more already as after covid, many such places closed already due to lockdown
Old 28-02-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Goldfish inside pussy
Old 22-02-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tidoga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not sure now still have such places in the other side of the crossway.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tidoga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

due to lockdown
Old 24-02-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

any video on tiger shows?
Old 25-02-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

We have been calling it as tiger show, but in actual fact, it is called "Thai girl show"
Old 25-02-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Days of Rose Chan …

She dances to this song? Plus dance with a python while undressing I heard
Old 25-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Maheshrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite dirty feeling, don't you think? Perhaps more for novelty.
Old 26-02-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
We have been calling it as tiger show, but in actual fact, it is called "Thai girl show"
Thanks for the education … now I know …. 👌🏽
Old 26-02-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

last time when i was in my early twenties (so this is about 20 years ago), i went phuket for holiday with my friends and we went to a thai girl show, first time i saw, the girl use her pussy to shoot darts at a balloon i hold over my head, use her pussy to smoke a cigarette, and used a straw to drink the "coke' from the coke bottle and then release the "coke" back to the bottle, then challenge any guys to drink it, and as i was really young then, i naturally never back down from a challenge and drank the whole damn thing (it wasn't coke, just colored water that obviously mix with her pussy juice), and the girl later came down from stage and told me she's been working there for 6 years and no one has ever drank........ naturally after that i went outside to puke it out (cos my idiot friend told me later i kena aids then i know, of cos now we know you can't get aids from sharing a drink..... even if the drink is from a pussy!)

years later i also went las vegas for my honeymoon and attended a cabaret show with my newly wedded wife, quite an eye opener also, dancing in lingerie before slowly taking it all off, make me steam, immediately go back hotel and shag my wife
Old 26-02-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

those who frequent KL might also know of this place called beach club, another grand old establishment where there's live band, plenty of drinks and EVERY SINGLE GIRL there is a hooker, all dressed quite well and sluttily and up to your skills to sian them and bring back to your hotel, i manage to hook a really chio viet bu and had a crazy night with her in the hotel room, next day i could barely function at the team event lol
Old 26-02-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
last time when i was in my early twenties (so this is about 20 years ago), i went phuket for holiday with my friends and we went to a thai girl show, first time i saw, the girl use her pussy to shoot darts at a balloon i hold over my head, use her pussy to smoke a cigarette, and used a straw to drink the "coke' from the coke bottle and then release the "coke" back to the bottle, then challenge any guys to drink it, and as i was really young then, i naturally never back down from a challenge and drank the whole damn thing (it wasn't coke, just colored water that obviously mix with her pussy juice), and the girl later came down from stage and told me she's been working there for 6 years and no one has ever drank........ naturally after that i went outside to puke it out (cos my idiot friend told me later i kena aids then i know, of cos now we know you can't get aids from sharing a drink..... even if the drink is from a pussy!)

years later i also went las vegas for my honeymoon and attended a cabaret show with my newly wedded wife, quite an eye opener also, dancing in lingerie before slowly taking it all off, make me steam, immediately go back hotel and shag my wife
wah damn gross to drink. is the girl pretty? if pretty, not that bad
Old 27-02-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

there WAS in SG, decades ago, but strip show nia, no performance.
Tg Pagar Railway station, old Queenstown library, JC
lao jiao chiongters will know
those were the days
Old 27-02-2024, 09:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Thailand still have but is not cheap .

Most of the lady who perform it were not young too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-03-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
jefblitzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't remember the year
went to a ktv pub near amara hotel
thai ladies were stripping and pouring beer on their naked body with only sticker covering the nips
didnt get to visit again as it was closed the following week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1