The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yeah! I fucked cong cong 2038 once when she woke up and not yet put on make up. Sibei shiok... Her body still warm and she look blur blur. Power...
Agree, sibeh shiok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
But Brother...the moment the Wls remove make up...the dick goes sleeping mode liao lor...hee hee
Bruddar, not all wl are that awful leh! My little joe will onli go to flaccid mode if her labia hanging down from her cunt like a dying butterfly and the worse is, if it is black color. If her tummy is stretched awfully and has A cup very sagged boobs + dark nipples would oso make my little joe goes to flaccid mode lor!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Senior bros , does this house have CAT 8⃣0⃣ or they get frm other hse . Any good reccomendations frm CAT8⃣0⃣.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post

Bruddar, not all wl are that awful leh! My little joe will onli go to flaccid mode if her labia hanging down from her cunt like a dying butterfly and the worse is, if it is black color. If her tummy is stretched awfully and has A cup very sagged boobs + dark nipples would oso make my little joe goes to flaccid mode lor!
Large Dark Brown Arerola accompany with hairy arms n legs complimentary bushy underarm and Amazone Forest Pussy cum Visible Preggy Cellutite whole body but Beautiful Face how?
Old 10-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Large Dark Brown Arerola accompany with hairy arms n legs complimentary bushy underarm and Amazone Forest Pussy cum Visible Preggy Cellutite whole body but Beautiful Face how?
Wahahaha!!!! So far I have not come across such whore in GL CAT150. So I dun knoe how to anser u now. Wait I saw one and I give u a anser lor.

But hor, last time I saw a pretty whore with Harajuku styling has dark labias hanging down from her cunt like a bat and her nipples are dark one! There was one from L1612 oso bery pretty but her sagged A minus cup tits stretched seriously. When I fucked her I must focus on her pretty face if not, hard to cum de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 13-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Maxpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Fat Fatt;7479719]

For eg Mei Bao I rtf 4x already. Somehow I like her, good chemistry. I even prefer her to the new legendary Kimi. Meibao is good svc n also has some ass too, natural b cups.

Tried Mei Bao last night. I like her luscious lips. Gave me a half hour bbbj whilst I painted her. Damn shiok except her ass a little big. Nice pink tits.
Rtf ? Yes, for sure.
Old 13-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Maxpussy;7608244]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

For eg Mei Bao I rtf 4x already. Somehow I like her, good chemistry. I even prefer her to the new legendary Kimi. Meibao is good svc n also has some ass too, natural b cups.

Tried Mei Bao last night. I like her luscious lips. Gave me a half hour bbbj whilst I painted her. Damn shiok except her ass a little big. Nice pink tits.
Rtf ? Yes, for sure.
Her frenching is slow and sensuous. Makes my cock stand.
Old 13-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=BronzeGod;7608672]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpussy View Post

Her frenching is slow and sensuous. Makes my cock stand.
I have been away for a while, now this description of meibao make me very horny n want to go down straight. Knowing that someday the girls will go back, was doing my rounds started with meibao, barbie, and now planning to up xiaoqiao and siling next, but they got new girls and with meibao in my mind .... Arghh
Old 13-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Fat Fatt;7609560]
Quote:

I have been away for a while, now this description of meibao make me very horny n want to go down straight. Knowing that someday the girls will go back, was doing my rounds started with meibao, barbie, and now planning to up xiaoqiao and siling next, but they got new girls and with meibao in my mind .... Arghh
Meibo is hot. And pretty much can do anything with her. One of my favorites.

If her ass wasn't so big am sure got a longer queue for her!

She should be around till CNY.
Old 14-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Eagles;7610132]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Meibo is hot. And pretty much can do anything with her. One of my favorites.

If her ass wasn't so big am sure got a longer queue for her!

She should be around till CNY.
I really like meibao's face.... If her lower body figure was better.... There'd be a mad queue for sure....
Old 14-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=BronzeGod;7614522]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post

I really like meibao's face.... If her lower body figure was better.... There'd be a mad queue for sure....
Yeah I think Meibo is really attractive also. But like you said, her lower half.

Still, doesn't stop me from seeing her haha
Old 14-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Maxpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Eagles;7614699]
Quote:

Yeah I think Meibo is really attractive also. But like you said, her lower half.

Still, doesn't stop me from seeing her haha
I joked with Mei Bao, maybe spanking her ass helps to shape it up a bit. 呵呵!
Old 14-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Need to punch them hard and fast like punching bag... Maybe a few kicks for good measure... Wah, should tie her up with ropes and rotan her... Hehe.
Old 15-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamessawyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Need to punch them hard and fast like punching bag... Maybe a few kicks for good measure... Wah, should tie her up with ropes and rotan her... Hehe.
Ah Bao will break your neck, and I will break your cock!!!
Old 16-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe a few kicks for good measure... Wah, should tie her up with ropes and rotan her... Hehe.
Wah why you so harsh...
Old 16-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Wah why you so harsh...
Women's Charter also apply to WL in Sillypore hor...

Dun be too high and got carried away liao...

Later face kenna publish in Shit Times then siao liao...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1