The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Handjob, zhuagen, 前内腺保健

As some of you might not be too sure or some new chiongster I will share my view of the differences of the three.

To me I feel that handjob aka hj can be rated into poor, average and excellent

Poor: give you a hj till your foreskin break and injury and the skin will be painful when taking a shower. You will be surprise of how many ml that claims to be hj master but when they give you its lousy crappy hj.

Average: will a bit of skill in the art of handjob and know different styles of doing it but mostly depend on the art of seducing such as playing with the guys nipple, hugging and kissing us when doing hj. This group majority depend on the teasing and gfe but at least they can do a decent job without hurting your Brother.

Excellent: guru in the art of hj with many different handjob style such as hdly, ant crawling the tree all those different skills and not just pour the oil and jerk you. Some of them will mix a bit of 前内腺保健and 抓根into it. Normally not many young ml belong to this group as they mainly goes into the average group. So far only met a few young and pretty one belonging to this group.

Normally a average hj rate is 50 but if you feel the ml work hard can give a bit of tips of 10-20 but never give more than 80 as they will feel that if like that why do a bj when a hj can be that much.

Maybe other Bros can fill in their view of handjob and share the best ml who give a hj
Old 21-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Handjob, zhuagen, 前内腺保健

TS is right, $50 is the std market rate for HJ.
I never haggle on price with ML, but I demand service. if it is poor service, that will be first and last time visiting them.
Old 21-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGSPA View Post
Another talk cock king in SBF
who is talking cock here, ask around, how many people pay less than $50 for HJ. I guess only those newly joined samster will claim they pay less than $50.
Old 21-01-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

People hard earn money also want to cut short of... I will never bargain for price reduction if they willing to reduce then ok as Long as they do not try to take me as a tourist or a Robert to chop..

To me hj MAx I willing to pay is $50 which is the standard market rate...

For bj is $80 if cim maybe a $100 but some Tiong bu will Chop till 120

As for fj nowadays I seldom go fck joint anymore as too many raids for f joints
Old 21-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
milken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGSPA View Post
TS, 50 for HJ already expensive, you still wanna give tips? Don't spoilt market
SGSpa ....see yr pm
Old 21-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of the worst hj I get was that the ml hj me till I got tear skin or abrasion. Holding too or grabbing too right without momentum kills!

But one of the best I had was just extraordinary. Slow and sensual. Tight when needed and sensual when I'm about to explode which makes it so unbearable. Can feel that blood is pumping to the head to the max, dick hard until cannot tahan. Using 2 hands to grab your rod edging u. Massaging your balls feelings all concentrate to that only location which is my dick. At the end of the day when I explode it flew so high and makes me so tired that I don wanna stand-up. Haha. Think of it, instant hardon
Old 21-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
baotolan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
One of the worst hj I get was that the ml hj me till I got tear skin or abrasion. Holding too or grabbing too right without momentum kills!

But one of the best I had was just extraordinary. Slow and sensual. Tight when needed and sensual when I'm about to explode which makes it so unbearable. Can feel that blood is pumping to the head to the max, dick hard until cannot tahan. Using 2 hands to grab your rod edging u. Massaging your balls feelings all concentrate to that only location which is my dick. At the end of the day when I explode it flew so high and makes me so tired that I don wanna stand-up. Haha. Think of it, instant hardon
yeah i had my fair share of such two experience... one of it was from a szechuan lady one year back in a town spa. She even crazy till use chili to blow.. crazy bitch and another one was a petite therapist who think she very chio and cut short of massage and just anyhow touch touch consider as hj

as for the extraordinary hj i had also at the town spa but different lady. nowadays once a ml give me a hj that give me a tear or what i will not rtf back for her...
Old 21-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

HJ and Zuagen not same. HJ mostly mechanical and sadly, these are done by syt at carrot head chop prices. Usually injured by syt with no experience or put too little oil, or grip is too "low" on the shaft.

$50 for HJ might be standard but bargain down to $30 can be done esp if lady is not syt.

Zuagen is really tcm and usually will be advised not to shoot during session, of course if want to shoot, most will allow. ML usually in mid-wife position, so no autoroam.

HJ with teasing is not zuagen altho some zuagen techniques might be involved.

Prostrate massage is scam as no shooting and really just a ploy by syt who has no zuagen knowledge nor skill.

The best ML is good hard massage and free HJ thrown in. For many years, i thought this was not possible and stuff of urban legends. But many old sb cheongster exchange contact and found out this is true. Difficult to find but strangely it exists.

I believe these ML started off with teasing and as customers became regular taking the 1.5 hr package for $70 or $75, ML threw in the hj for regulars. maybe initially by accidental spillage... As years go by, getting older and not so chio, just throw in the hj to attract new walk-in customers. Free hj usually starts with no roam but once regular.. well.. chemistry i guess..

If you ask me for contact for free hj, i am in exchange mode. Even if you uppz me first, and later ask my contact, i am not sharing as bluff by too many bros... usually the lobang they share wif me is not free hj, turn out to be scam prostrate massage, or high entrance fee (higher than $45/hr) or piano massage or some ulu place or worse: it was free hj but now not free, long time no visit ML, did not know change policy.

For so called "sharing" by pm, i will test first to see if true, before i share my contact. I also dont want to share my contacts as happy as it is now. I do research on sb forum and recce and spend "research money". So, will only share with bros with real free hj contacts.

Lastly, tipping. Tip the girls $10 is max. Looking back, i over-tipped many and fall for $50 HJ bcos pity them. But they earn more than many of us on an hourly basis. MLs are smart with many sob stories. Pay the agreed but not more. There is no need to tip. Many places lowering entrance fees due to over-saturation. Tip at most $10. Save $10, buy them a box of Ferrero at $7.50, then nonchalantly pass to them. You expect nothing in return, maybe you may get more.

Rock On Bros

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 21-01-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post

good hard massage and free HJ thrown in. For many years, i thought this was not possible and stuff of urban legends. But many old sb cheongster exchange contact and found out this is true. Difficult to fin.

I believe these ML started off with teasing and as customers became regular taking the 1.5 hr package for $70 or $75, ML threw in the hj for regulars. maybe initially by accidental spillage... As years go by, getting older and not so chio, just throw in the hj to attract new walk-in customers. Free hj usually starts with no roam but once regular.. well.. chemistry i guess..

If you ask me for contact for free hj, i am in exchange mode. Even if you uppz me first, and later ask my contact, i am not sharing as bluff by too many bros... usually the lobang they share wif me is not free hj, turn out to be scam prostrate massage, or high entrance fee (higher than $45/hr) or piano massage or some ulu place or worse: it was free hj but now not free, long time no visit ML, did not know change policy.

For so called "sharing" by pm, i will test first to see if true, before i share my contact. I also dont want to share my contacts as happy as it is now. I do research on sb forum and recce and spend "research money". So, will only share with bros with real free hj contacts.

Lastly, tipping. Tip the girls $10 is max. Looking back, i over-tipped many and fall for $50 HJ bcos pity them. But they earn more than many of us on an hourly basis. MLs are smart with many sob stories. Pay the agreed but not more. There is no need to tip. Many places lowering entrance fees due to over-saturation. Tip at most $10. Save $10, buy them a box of Ferrero at $7.50, then nonchalantly pass to them. You expect nothing in return, maybe you may get more.

Rock On Bros
Bro.... guess I over tipped too... ohmy,,,, thanks for voicing that out.. Because... indeed I too came across 2 ml who will provide good massage.. and follow by hj without confirming price first... most others will confirm price before action but these 2, straight into action... wow.. okay next time if I visit them, will try to give them $20 only and see their face turns black...

To other bro, pls do not pm me to ask for this contact as 1-I seldom visit SBF lately, thus may not even reply. 2 - i also seldom visit them these few months and also didn’t want to spoil the ground.

When i am ready to share, i sure will. I am sure some bro here know me from past sharing.. hope bro here don’t mistaken me as being selfish.
Old 22-01-2018, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

After searching for good service around east area many times, I found one ML. Was offer a $88 prostrate massage at the counter. After normal massage, ML start massage my balls and end with a nice HJ. I personal feel worth it as I seldom do prostrate massage.
Old 22-01-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladybirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actuali regards to all these tip thg. Bro here mus try to align. I also felt tiping at $50 is high. Business can dun need to lower their entrance fee. Cos their business cost is diff. Bt the ml tip can varies frm $20 to $50. It depend on wat dees is done..
Old 22-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Please la... there's NO SUCH THING as a "standard" HJ price

$50 is cut throat already.

you're all thinking with the blood in your lanjiao head.

Some of you pay what $150 on top of entrance fee for a fuck? Thats what $200

Thats 4 bonks at geylang

Thats 4 books at petain (with ass rimming). Or even up to 6-7 bonks at petain if you're into older milfy types. And more shoik too!! Compared to overpriced massage money grubbers
Old 22-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Pactman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPactman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros,
Don't spoilt market Rates. I am no scrounge and neither am I am cock Robert.
For me, the most satisfying & glorifying HJ & Fucks are those that I paid the least. Piss off when some ML can even indicate to me what market rates are.
Old 22-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
4horses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro willing to share a place with excellwnt hj with me? I dont care on price or age of ml. Just must be excellent and skilled in all techniques.
Old 24-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Hi Bros

I'm into very skilled HJ's (as just mentioned in this thread, not the same as JG).

I've tried more than 50, so far only 2 I would rate as top grade based purely on skilled hands.

One of them can no longer be found.

The other one is still working, I don't mind exchanging for another top grade HJ. please PM me if anyone is interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1