The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!
Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

This is a real encounter 8 yrs ago..best in my life

Was smoking and walking around the neighbourhood
Saw this malay minah in early 20s with figure 8 body wearing tight black shirt with her big tits you can see from far..short black hair and wearing white shorts with ass cheeks hanging out..wow

I was surprised she smile and signal me to come over..i was like shocked look left and right point bck at myself to her..
She just winked at me turn around look over her shoulder at me and start to walk..i quickly follow her..

Boy was she giving me a goose chase around the neighbourhood..i follow her past each blocks amd playground and i lost her at the carpark..i panicked and i just follow my instinct to the nearest block linked to it..there i saw a lift opening with the door open..i glanced i saw her inside gulp my saliva and quickly walk inside as she closes the door..

As i enter,saw here and man was i horny..without a word,she came up to me as the lift rises..came close to me,lay her hands on my pants and start rubbing my dick from outside and said to me this "i want to suck your cock can i" with a little smirk..i instantly got hard without saying a word..the lift opens to the top floor and she pulls my hands to follow her to the nearest staircase..as i was behind her,i was looking at her 2 ass cheeks and i was like fucking horny sia..

We go down 1 level at the staircase,boy was she in a hurry to kneel down and pull down my pants...my underwear was on halfway down my knees and she was already eating my cock hungrily like a true slut..the way she blow me i was like bring to heaven..i was scared a bit as i look left right up and down scared got people as old block dun have doors like hdb now..
She was like dun care sucking licking my balls and deep throating me with both her hands grabbing my bare ass..

Like in 5 mins,i just want to see that ass of her..i pulled her hair and pull her mouth away from my dick which is full of her saliva...i give her a noti slap at her face and said u noti slut..hee..she just smile..i take off my pants n underwear with another hand and take off my shirt and lay it down on the floor..i lie down naked dun care bout the consequences and i unbuckle her short and im no surprise the slut is not wearing anything..saw her voluptous pair of ass cheeks and clean shave pussy..immediately ask her to sit on my face as i indulged in her..she was fucking wet b4 i lick her..we were in 69 postion as she deepthroat my dick and suck my balls..i return her favour by eating her and fingering both her pussy and ass..withing 3 mins i told her i wanna come..we get up and she on her knees with her mouth open and i spray all my semen at her hair face and tshit..that sight i told u was priceless..i apologised to her for getting her messy..she said shes okay coz her house is just
2 level down n smile at me..hahahah...

She pass me her phone and ask me save my number inside..i did and put on my clothes back and we parted ways...from that day onwards for 1 and half year we became fuckbuddy...was fucking like almost everyday..

That was a day wen she ask me over,i came..her indon maid name tiwi open and my jaw dropped...she got big tits with that tshirt and wearing shorts just like my fb...i scan her up n down as the maid just smile at me..i was instant hard..she open the door,i walk in behind her and was admiring her big bouncy ass..as i was staring her maid,suddenly out of nowhere my fb whisper at my ear..u like her?wanna fuck her syg?..i was like dun know what to answer..she answer me dun worry u will fuck her ok syg..inside my heart i was like yes..hahaha..

She brought me over to her room and she left the door abit ajar open..sorry bout my english..i was like whatever is on her mind..she talk to me as she took off her clothes slowly about the maid..she told me her indon maid is 26 mother of 2 but still have a nice fucking body

Tiwi is new only 3months here her family brought over..she also thought of licking tiwi body and wanna lick her so bad evryday but dun know how to start it off...i ask her are u a lesbian also?she told me she dun mind try new things..i was like yes lah jackpot..she told me the maid also like to look at her body in a weird way scaning her up and down in the house..

Upon hearing all that,i just told her u can call her come in while we were having sex..and we can just gamble and pull her in to join us..its a risk but after hearing what u said it can work..she agree..so i take off all my clothes and lie down on the bed,she shout and call her indon maid to come in and she quickly take off her clothes with her bra n g string still on and starts to suck me off..within minutes,she open door and was like yes miss..i thought she be shocked but tiwi just stood there staring at her miss sucking my dick..i pulled her hair and told her to take tiwi hands to join us..she get up and approach tiwi as i get out of bed and sit at the edge with my dick still at her view in sight..
My fb talk to her.."neng da brapa lama tk isap itu pointing at my dick..tiwi reply semenjak dtg sini kerja buk..itu pon last 3 bulan lepas dgn suamiku sebelum dtg singapore..i was like jackpot la tiwi is craving for a dick..i stand up and go to them ask both of them to kneel infront..they did..i take tiwi hands and put in on my dick as she stroke it slowly with passion..my fb take off tiwi shirt and i can see dat double d trying to get out of that small bras of her..i ask my fb to kiss tiwi which she did...omg it was so hot my dick grew bigger and harder as tiwi hands still stroking my dick..i talk to my fb "you wanna licke her pussy syg i told her..my fb stop kissing her and said yeah syg..i wanna lick her pussy bad...i bring both of them up on their feet as i sit on the edge of the bed with my dick pointing up..i take tiwi hair and ask her to suck my dick as my fb was busy on the other side pulling tiwi shorts and licking her pussy and ass..what a view i tell u until now i cant forget it..if only dat time i took pictures of them i tell u which i regret not doing...lucky i was on vitamin tanduk rusa i tell u guys..i fuck both slut for 3 hours and come like 4 times till my leg jelly..

My sexcapade when on like i said for 1 and a half year until the move away to the east and tiwi was send back home after she got pregnant by me..hahaha..wat a memory for me..up to u guys to belive or not but sure as hell i wont forget those days..
Old 16-08-2019, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Unitrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
This is a real encounter 8 yrs ago..best in my life

Was smoking and walking around the neighbourhood
Saw this malay minah in early 20s with figure 8 body wearing tight black shirt with her big tits you can see from far..short black hair and wearing white shorts with ass cheeks hanging out..wow

I was surprised she smile and signal me to come over..i was like shocked look left and right point bck at myself to her..
She just winked at me turn around look over her shoulder at me and start to walk..i quickly follow her..

Boy was she giving me a goose chase around the neighbourhood..i follow her past each blocks amd playground and i lost her at the carpark..i panicked and i just follow my instinct to the nearest block linked to it..there i saw a lift opening with the door open..i glanced i saw her inside gulp my saliva and quickly walk inside as she closes the door..

As i enter,saw here and man was i horny..without a word,she came up to me as the lift rises..came close to me,lay her hands on my pants and start rubbing my dick from outside and said to me this "i want to suck your cock can i" with a little smirk..i instantly got hard without saying a word..the lift opens to the top floor and she pulls my hands to follow her to the nearest staircase..as i was behind her,i was looking at her 2 ass cheeks and i was like fucking horny sia..
Wow...thank for sharing bro. Had a hardon fantasising what u went thru.

Where did u buy the tanduk rusa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1