The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Todae sungei road secondhand goods hawker last day operation

Metal barricade install around larut st.
Pitt st.
One vendor shifted to hdb shop,
Versammy rd.
Sell old jeans and flower vase.
Other at chinatown complex, below the makan ctre.
Another at beach rd army uniform hdb centre shop.
Face book, save sungei road
Old man vendors still got hope.
Gmt carpark say still open for nego.
Meantime second hand record seller rent
Chinatown makan ctre hdb shop

Last edited by chukeliang; 14-07-2017 at 06:20 PM.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Todae sungei road secondhand goods hawker last day operation

A history dated back to 70s? Perhaps early. I recalled 17 yrs ago there were foreign Indian man selling blue CD and later on DVD. I guess many vendors are from across the causeway. We saw alot of Malaysian vans parking across the roads.

Will I miss the place? No, because local seniors should retired, while Malaysian return home to run their biz. Not a place to look back in pride.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
1001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Todae sungei road secondhand goods hawker last day operation

Ask them to move to 38 Oxley Road.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

They gonna relocate to golden mile.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why they never preserve this place ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 10-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
I wonder why they never preserve this place ?
Dont u know in the eye of MIW, such place only exist in 3rd world countries? We are 1st world ok
Old 10-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Golden Mile Tower carpark to become Sungei Road flea market No 2

By Faris Mokhtar

Published: 6:27 PM, July 10, 2017

Updated: 6:32 PM, July 10, 2017

SINGAPORE – The Sungei Road flea market will be renamed Golden Mile Tower Sungei Market and operate out of the sixth floor of the Golden Mile Tower carpark from July 15, offering a life line to the vendors who are operating for their final day out of the iconic flea market on Monday (July 10).

Speaking to TODAY, chairman of the Association for the Recycling of Second Hand Goods Koh Eng Koon said about 80 out of a total of 200 vendors are keen to move to the new site, which will operate from noon to 7pm daily.

Rental will be charged at S$5 daily for association members and S$10 for non-members, said Mr Koh, and interested hawkers can apply for a spot from July 10.

Speaking in Mandarin, Mr Koh, who has also been spearheading the Save Sungei Road Market Campaign, said that he managed to secure the new site last month after speaking to the management of Golden Mile Tower.

The association has paid S$10,000 upfront to rent the space for the first month and will collect the money from vendors later.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ea-market-no-2

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 11-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Golden Mile Tower carpark to become Sungei Road flea market No 2

By Faris Mokhtar

Published: 6:27 PM, July 10, 2017

Updated: 6:32 PM, July 10, 2017

SINGAPORE – The Sungei Road flea market will be renamed Golden Mile Tower Sungei Market and operate out of the sixth floor of the Golden Mile Tower carpark from July 15, offering a life line to the vendors who are operating for their final day out of the iconic flea market on Monday (July 10).

Speaking to TODAY, chairman of the Association for the Recycling of Second Hand Goods Koh Eng Koon said about 80 out of a total of 200 vendors are keen to move to the new site, which will operate from noon to 7pm daily.

Rental will be charged at S$5 daily for association members and S$10 for non-members, said Mr Koh, and interested hawkers can apply for a spot from July 10.

Speaking in Mandarin, Mr Koh, who has also been spearheading the Save Sungei Road Market Campaign, said that he managed to secure the new site last month after speaking to the management of Golden Mile Tower.

The association has paid S$10,000 upfront to rent the space for the first month and will collect the money from vendors later.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ea-market-no-2
From 80 vendors and after paying for $10k carpark rental, Mr Koh will earn a profit of $2000. But if all 200 come to him at Golden Mile, he will be able to earn a tidy profit of $20000 a month after paying carpark rental?
Old 11-07-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Gambass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Dont u know in the eye of MIW, such place only exist in 3rd world countries? We are 1st world ok
Beside ministers salary which is world class, what else is 1st world?
Old 12-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambass View Post
Beside ministers salary which is world class, what else is 1st world?
World class mrt system . Always breakdown despite new equipment installed .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

‘No deal made’ for Sungei Road vendors to move to Golden Mile car park

By Faris Mokhtar

AND

Kelly Ng

Published: 3:38 PM, July 12, 2017

Updated: 12:21 AM, July 13, 2017

SINGAPORE — The plan for some Sungei Road flea market vendors to relocate this weekend to the rooftop car park of Golden Mile Tower is in disarray, after the owner of the site told TODAY that no agreement had been struck.

LHN Group, which owns the car park, has also lodged a police report against the contractors hired by the Association for the Recycling of Second Hand Goods to demarcate the lots for the vendors on Tuesday (July 11) in preparation for the move.

The police confirmed a report has been made.

In an email response to TODAY’s queries, LHN spokesman Jeremy Ong said on Wednesday: “We wish to clarify that, to date, there has been no commercial agreement reached that we have allowed Sungei Road Market to operate on the 6th level of Golden Mile Tower’s carpark, nor has any money been exchanged.

“Any infringement will be considered as illegal trespassing, including the painting of lots which was done without our permission. We consider this as an act of vandalism.”

When TODAY visited the site on Wednesday, two signs stating “No Trespassing, No sale of good, No illegal painting of lot” had been put up.

The signs were put up after contractors hired by the association were seen on Tuesday marking some 90 lots, measuring 1.2m by 2.4m, at the car park.

On Monday, which was the last day of operations for Singapore’s largest and oldest flea market, the association’s chairman Koh Eng Koon told the media that it has managed to secure a new site for the Sungei Road flea market vendors.

The deal with Golden Mile Tower car park was struck last week, and the group has paid S$10,000 in rental fees for the first month of operation at the new premises, Mr Koh had said to reporters.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...towers-carpark

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Sungei Road Market's planned reopening on Saturday 'not possible': Source

By Aqil Haziq Mahmud
13 Jul 2017 11:30AM (Updated: 13 Jul 2017 01:31PM)

SINGAPORE: The chances of Sungei Road Market returning at the rooftop car park of Golden Mile Tower on Saturday (Jul 15) as planned seem to have all but gone.

The company that manages the car park at Golden Mile Tower confirmed that no formal deal has been struck with the market’s association with the planned opening just two days away.

According to its website, LHN Group manages the Golden Mile Tower car park.

“I think it’s impossible (that the market opens on Saturday) because of the approvals required, even before considering our own terms,” a company source told Channel NewsAsia early on Thursday morning.

The source, who requested not to be named, said the company must seek Change of Use approval from Golden Mile Tower’s management before the car park can be turned into an outdoor flea market. The company has not done so, he added.

“The timeline has been very short,” he said. “I think the first meeting (with Sungei Road Market representatives) was just about a week ago. Obviously, things can’t happen so quickly.”

Once that approval is granted, the market’s association should approach the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) for a separate Change of Use approval, he added. As of Monday, the URA has not received an application.

The source said his colleagues met directly with association chairman Koh Eng Khoon and his representatives and “communicated to them that they have to seek the authorities’ approval, whatever it may be”.

“At that point, frankly, we were still open to the idea,” he added. “But we said that before any agreement could be reached, you have to get approval. If not, there’s no need to talk about any commercial terms at all.”

The source rubbished reports that a S$10,000 monthly car park rental fee had been agreed as “not true”, saying that the company was “concerned” when it emerged that Sungei Road Market’s planned move to Golden Mile Tower had been publicly announced.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...ssible-9027658

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 14-07-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
World class mrt system . Always breakdown despite new equipment installed .
Buy spoilt things at make it work.
Sporean favourite passtime.
But train company cant use spoilt parts, repair n make it work.
Dangerous.
Old 14-07-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
From 80 vendors and after paying for $10k carpark rental, Mr Koh will earn a profit of $2000. But if all 200 come to him at Golden Mile, he will be able to earn a tidy profit of $20000 a month after paying carpark rental?
One day five, one month $150.
100, vendor
Ah koh get $15,000
Gross profit 5k
One cleaner 1k
Nett profit before tax, per mth 4k
Ah koh huat ah.......
No wonder carpark still considering the term.

Last edited by chukeliang; 14-07-2017 at 01:12 AM.
Old 14-07-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
Ask them to move to 38 Oxley Road.
Maybe garang guni going there get old bicycles , books, ..
Old sofa,beds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1