The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pieceofpork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for people to drink or club in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkChan View Post
I will also be there tonite, but staying at Petaling Jaya think sunway lagoon there.. Staying till wed afternoon drive back to Singapore.. Hope maybe can catch up if possible.. Drop me a PM.. But I dunno how to drive to KL streets.. So, will be taking taxi if meetup and leave my car in Hotel... cheers..
Hey man, we're already at KL. We're staying around bukit bintang, quite near beach club. pm us if you wanna join us fro drinks and more.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
MrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks so much for the advice bro! But if I just looking for fuck/blowjob, which would be the best place to go for both the price and the girls?
Old 11-06-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pieceofpork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok so here's a quick write up on our trip.

For spas:
We visited genesis, bond and skyriver.
My friends and I found the service at genesis and skyriver to be good. Girls were friendly, and not deadfishes. In the case of bond spa, we probably didnt go at a good time thats why the girls weren't up to standard and thus we didnt try any. Also all 3 allow viewing of the girls before committing. And watch out for the "promoters" and "taxi drivers", if they go up with u and tell the managers that they brought u up etc, prices will go up. At genesis we had a viet for 218rm and mongolian for 278rm. Skyriver was around the same, only another friend tried so dont really remember the price.

Beach Club:
Its more of a pickup "girls" place. Buy some drinks, sit at the table and signal to the girls to come or wait for them to come to you. Not our kind of place since there weren't any games to play and 2 out of the 3 girls didnt understand english or chinese. Mostly viets here. Have to tip them if they sit with u for long and u dont dabao them. Was offered 700rm to dabao by a pretty viet but wasnt interested since the place wasnt fun for us.

Thai Club:
This is where we had the most fun. The moment we walked in and had sat down, these 3 girls approached us to ask if they could sit and drink with us. This place had dice to play and the girls were fun, all 3 could speak chinese so we could communicate and play games. They also constantly grinded us so both us and our brothers had a good time This place also need to tip if they stay with u and u dont dabao. One friend was offered 500rm to dabao the other 1000rm so i guess it depends if she likes u and all. All in all we couldve been just lucky girls wise, but we prefer Thai club because it has dice to play.

Zouk:
We went down on a Wednesday night thinking its ladies night so it would be fine even though it was a weekday... boy were we so wrong... it wasnt really packed and the guy to girl ratio wasnt great either... in the end it was a night wasted.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofpork View Post
Ok so here's a quick write up on our trip.

Zouk:
We went down on a Wednesday night thinking its ladies night so it would be fine even though it was a weekday... boy were we so wrong... it wasnt really packed and the guy to girl ratio wasnt great either... in the end it was a night wasted.
Zouk is just a place to chill out, eye candy place, pick up not very possible, just liked the puds in Changkat Bukit Bintang. Mostly for foreigners, rich expats out for some drinks and dance away. Local, smart cheongsters do not go there. U, a foreigner went there. Hahaha.

For spas, in Bukit Bintang area, in Petaling Jaya, Mid Valley, Subang and Subway..........expensive. Sing $ spent here is okay but RM spent here by locals, a bit tough.

There are few more spas and cheaper, a bit hidden away from the above mentioned areas.

Was in J. B. yesterday, went to the Thai pud, Senze, used to be Pirate's Club, in Taman Sutera Utama, had a tower, listened to the songs. No coyotes as they went back to chop their passports. Couple of female singers there, ranged from 6 to 8 in quality. A singer was with me throughout the night. But prices here, as usual heavier than in Texas that is in the duty free zone. Not many people in Senze. Old papa here never hamsup the singer. Or play any dice games.

Last edited by Yokosi; 11-06-2017 at 10:07 AM.
Old 15-06-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very informative thread indeed
Looking foward to my trip end of next month too
Also going there for the first time as well but a short one only staying for a night
Old 17-06-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mattysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always find the pubs in scott garden (just take a GRAB) good for pickups. Usually local brewed beers like carlsberg, guiness, tiger etc. Usually very good prices for happy hour RM20 a pint thereabouts. Some pubs have PR to sit with you , but that depends on how much you spend, one pint aint going to get you far.

There are plenty of bars , so go around and pick one that suits you. The place is usually busy most week nights.
Old 17-06-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattysong View Post
I always find the pubs in scott garden (just take a GRAB) good for pickups. Usually local brewed beers like carlsberg, guiness, tiger etc. Usually very good prices for happy hour RM20 a pint thereabouts. Some pubs have PR to sit with you , but that depends on how much you spend, one pint aint going to get you far.

There are plenty of bars , so go around and pick one that suits you. The place is usually busy most week nights.
Some puds in Scott's Garden: Beer Factory, Movida but to chill only. Opposite Movida is another pud with local Chinese PRs. The famous Thai puds here are Sense,T-Rec and Scott's Centre with Thai puyings. Next to Sense was another pud, previously it was Hits Club.Last time, went to look c, it was closed. All got Happy Hour duration to about 10pm, at RM 90 per tower. As usual, the Thai clubs got Thai bands, models, fashion shows. Used to be one of my
favourite place for drinking. The puyings can be fun. Took bro Yinyang ( SBF liao jiao ) there to enjoy, with his Thai girlfriend. This place can be an alternative to the atas, expensive Paramount Club, OSS Soho, W, OS+3.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1