The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
moty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
my Wife hooks guys and have a orgy with Me or do more extreme stuff .Mrs&Mr happy

What are your views on the above.
Share your fantasy with us as we have did manny .
Feel free to ask anything.

Last edited by moty; 12-05-2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife hooks guys and have a orgy with Husband

What did you have in mind
Old 10-05-2017, 12:28 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moty View Post
What are your views on the above.
Share your fantasy with us as we have did manny .
Feel free to ask anything.
Not all guys are so "open" to share their wife and girlfriend

Even the famous Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee who boast about open relationship where Alvin can sleep with other girls and Vivian can sleep with other guys break up when Vivan sleep with Alvin best friend

http://wahlaoeh.sg/blog/currentaffai...s-best-friend/
Old 10-05-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
EricMooSinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more goodies
Old 10-05-2017, 06:30 AM
Samster

moty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's all depends on the couple, Husband is happy to see Wife getting banged and joining in while Wife enjoys new dicks .
Picking up guys from different places sometimes playing in front of Husband makes the relationship fun.
Husband also sometimes arranges for Wife to do private parties overseas while around acting like a manager.
Wife going clubbing and seducing others sometimes bringing them back to room with Husband ( single man , couples and others)
Old 10-05-2017, 05:03 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's all depends on the couple, Husband is happy to see Wife getting banged and joining in while Wife enjoys new dicks .
Picking up guys from different places sometimes playing in front of Husband makes the relationship fun.
Husband also sometimes arranges for Wife to do private parties overseas while around acting like a manager.
Wife going clubbing and seducing others sometimes bringing them back to room with Husband ( single man , couples and others)
Guess Asian culture are not so open as westerner cutures, its already consider a taboo if you're married and sleeping around, much less sharing
Old 10-05-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Some are open and willing as it is fun and hot
Old 10-05-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
BuaySuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Guess Asian culture are not so open as westerner cutures, its already consider a taboo if you're married and sleeping around, much less sharing
True in a way
Old 10-05-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Last weekend we were at a beachfront resort and our balcony was facing the beach.
My wife went to the beach for a suntan while I was sitting and having my drinks at our balcony. She had put on a micro bikini and had lay on the beach chair facing the balcony, as I noticed she had alot of attention and some taking her photos while I was playing with my self watching.After a while 2 guys came up to her and started to talk to her they were at first standing and about 20 minutes later sat beside her and was touching her thighs ..............
Old 10-05-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last weekend we were at a beachfront resort and our balcony was facing the beach.
My wife went to the beach for a suntan while I was sitting and having my drinks at our balcony. She had put on a micro bikini and had lay on the beach chair facing the balcony, as I noticed she had alot of attention and some taking her photos while I was playing with my self watching.After a while 2 guys came up to her and started to talk to her they were at first standing and about 20 minutes later sat beside her and was touching her thighs ..............
bro any pic ?

enjoy ... and if you have next such events let me know
Old 10-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
bro any pic ?

enjoy ... and if you have next such events let me know
Sure will where you from ?
Old 10-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Whew! Yeah, I'm not into those full blown swinging stuff, but hope my wife was more confident, I know several friends who r rather adventurous, I try not to hang around them too often tho hahaha
Old 11-05-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Some are open and willing as it is fun and hot

Times have changed, nowadays people are more open minded.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Times have changed, nowadays people are more open minded.
Not all, some are born selfish, they are not willing to share
Old 11-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

I know one lady who does so. Yes people are much more open minded now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1