The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
bavaria is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbavaria is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Almost kena KCed by these few FL recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
After Fj, when she sit up and chat with me, I saw her camel toe pinkish clit, almost hairless and clean shaven, I immediately marikita again. Haha!

To be continued, if you all still like my true stories...

I am sure many of us will also marikita when we see what you have seen.
Old 19-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Almost kena KCed by these few FLs recently.

Quote:
First one : call her Judy to disguise her identity as she might come back to Singapore again.

1) Judy is a very beautiful and very young girls. Syt looks. Know her in Dome 2. Soft but sexy voice. Big boobs of big C. She got no problems with me licking and sucking her nipples. Perky and light brown nipples. French passionately like girlfriends. Very little pussy hair. Clean and nice and very wet pussy. I can lick her clit and finger the hole simultaneously till my mouth and fingers are very wet with juices. Surprising her juices are not sticky but those watery and slippery juices. Simply dripping wet when lick,suck and fingered.

Fuck her in missionary and french her sensually while fucking her missionary for a while. She damn wet and slippery.....Then she want to switch to Cowgirl and say she want to fuck me in cowgirl. In cowgirl, can heard her piak me on my thighs and feel her juices dripping on my thigh to my balls. Damn kinky!

Finish her in doggie. Made her moanings quite loud. She help to clean my penis and cuddle in bed. She continue to tease me to check her breasts for breasts cancer lumps. Check and press few times but cant find any lumps. My wife ask me to check her breast before. Hence, i know her to check any breasts for breasts cancer, i think. Tempt me to suck her breasts and nipples for more milk only.

One hour time up. Can say want to cook for me on my next visit. Say she can cook very well, just give her the menu orders in advance.

Damn kc! After two weeks never find her, tease her say i miss her very much. Guess her reply?

She reply: 我也想你。想你想的不要不要的。(translation: miss you until want to die). i am not rich. Earnings less than $5k, no Rolax watch to show off,yet she still try to KC me. I am quite touched as i am at least 18years older than her and she is only 23 years old.
Damn! My first KC is back after one year. This time she French more passionately than ever. Lots of tongue fighting and wet frenching. Her pussy still looks clean and fresh (almost clean shaven) and more pinkish clit this time, though she already started works two weeks ago. I suck and lick her pinkish cunt, she moan and moan. She has become slimmer this time despite late nights as she has been keeping fit in China for the past one year. This time she only takes 5 to 7 clients per day. Even I have to book her one day in advance but I respect her professionalism in fair queuing system. She still sweet-talk me , tease me and gazed at me with love and a little naughty smile like a teenage girl. During foreplay she offers me 69 but no fingering this time. My mouth was damn wet with her pussy juices after an intense painting that made her super horny with sweet moanings and groanings. She lied down in my arms and chat like lovers after an intense FJ which we both cummed. I saw her milky juices flowing out of her pussy juices when i pull out my didi (with condom on) very slowly after I cummed. Wow, an awesome sight really!
Old 19-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Dear bros,
Got bros ask me about Cindy. But the kc that came back two weeks ago is Judy. Not Cindy. Hope that clarfies.
Thanks!
Old 20-07-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

if they KC you , just play along. when they ask for money just act blur.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Got few bros ask me about Judy. I can only hint that her damage is $200 and she is from Sgw0lf previously. Judy is not her 网名 or advertised name as i need to disguise her identity as she only want to take 5 to 7 clients per day. If you are lucky, you will find out who is she. But i dont think she will KC anyone who is paying her. It still boils down to whether you are below 43 years old with good complexion and looks clean to her as she also have good complexion with no make-up, hence her standard is quite high. But if she like/favour you over others, you can get 2 shots for $320 (rare and special discounts) .
Old 20-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
strikeback49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
if they KC you , just play along. when they ask for money just act blur.
Good advice indeed!
Old 20-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Got few bros ask me about Judy. I can only hint that her damage is $200 and she is from Sgw0lf previously. Judy is not her 网名 or advertised name as i need to disguise her identity as she only want to take 5 to 7 clients per day. If you are lucky, you will find out who is she. But i dont think she will KC anyone who is paying her. It still boils down to whether you are below 43 years old with good complexion and looks clean to her as she also have good complexion with no make-up, hence her standard is quite high. But if she like/favour you over others, you can get 2 shots for $320 (rare and special discounts) .
If she likes you, you can get two shots for $320.
But if you pay $320 for only one shot, she will like you more.
Old 20-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So ex? Is this standard damage for most prc? Pardon my sua gu qtn.
Old 20-07-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewe View Post
So ex? Is this standard damage for most prc? Pardon my sua gu qtn.
The damage for a PRC chicken used to be controlled around $90-$120 two years back. But after the blueboys forcibly retired many of the local OKTs, the PRC chickens soon found out that they call any price they desire without being interfered by the OKTs. Even at the rate of $200, there are still costumers willing to pay for it. So, now for any descent looking chicken would cost like $150, those slightly pretty one might go up to $220.
Old 20-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
The damage for a PRC chicken used to be controlled around $90-$120 two years back. But after the blueboys forcibly retired many of the local OKTs, the PRC chickens soon found out that they call any price they desire without being interfered by the OKTs. Even at the rate of $200, there are still costumers willing to pay for it. So, now for any descent looking chicken would cost like $150, those slightly pretty one might go up to $220.
And i wa thinking what the heck happen! Lol. Privatisation has finally catch up with prostitution.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1