The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cops nab 40 foreign masseuses at outlets in Johor Baru

http://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other/...&ocid=1PRCDEFE

JOHOR BARU: A number of foreign women and men were picked up in several raids on massage centres and spas in the city centre here.

Nine foreign women and a 16-year-old girl, believed to have been exploited as sex workers, were rescued by the police.

The police saved the women, comprising eight Vietnamese and two Chinese nationals aged 16 to 34, during an operation codenamed Ops Noda that was conducted from 8pm on Saturday to 5am yesterday.

Johor CID chief Senior Asst Comm Azman Ayob said that 30 masseuses aged 18 to 28 were also detained during the raids on five centres here.

He said the women comprised seven Thai nationals, 20 Vietnamese and three Indonesians, while nine men, aged 28 to 55, who are believed to be acting as the centres’ caretakers, were also arrested.

“The caretakers were detained for operating the centres without valid licences and hiring the foreigners without proper work permits,” he said in a statement yesterday.

© Provided by The Star Online
He added that they could be charged under the Johor State Entertainment Enactment and the State Government Act, while the masseuses could face action under the Immigration Act.

“Police also detained 17 customers, all men aged 23 to 41 years and their statements were taken to facilitate investigations,” he said, adding that six of them were Singaporeans.

SAC Azman said that on the same night, the police conducted checks on 36 men, including seven China nationals aged 30 to 52, at a pub located in the city centre.

He said RM7,760 in cash, 77 condoms, 27 massage oil bottles, 20 towels and eight tissue rolls were also seized.

SAC Azman also noted that from January to June this year, Johor police had conducted more than 600 raids under Ops Noda, including 400 cases that had been brought to court.

“The police will continue to beef up efforts in combating activities that could cause public nuisance,” he added.
Old 18-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cops nab 40 foreign masseuses at outlets in Johor Baru

Lky tat not mny massage parlours will be in jb area anymore.
Cld any bros knw which massage parlours hve been seized.
There are more yet to cme..
Its lky soon no more playground..
Old 22-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limpb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Lky tat not mny massage parlours will be in jb area anymore.
Cld any bros knw which massage parlours hve been seized.
There are more yet to cme..
Its lky soon no more playground..
from the other thread it seems little Saigon where the famous 21 ML is got hit
Old 23-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
jumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by limpb View Post
from the other thread it seems little Saigon where the famous 21 ML is got hit
My fav ML there is not responding to my Wechat.
Old 23-07-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

It is very normal at this period because national day coming. Government no money, need money and they owe china lot of debts.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limpb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbokangaroo1 View Post
My fav ML there is not responding to my Wechat.
oh so you are 1 of her many supporter. special treatment ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1