The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
SnrSaigone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: F. A. I. T. H. 2

Nice story, support!
Old 19-07-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Morning came as a shock to me as my phone rang and startled me from my sleep. It was from Mr Ng. I let it ring and did not answer. Soon a message followed. When I picked up my phone I found a small written message underneath it. It was Faith.

“Good morning baby, I’m off for a swim downstairs. Care to join me?” Like the previous message, it ended with a heart shape.

8:16am, according to the digital clock. I checked my phone on the message and it was from Mr Ng.

“Morning young man, I would like to apologise on behalf of my son. He did not know Ms Oh is your girl. Anyway, hope it won’t hurt our partnership. Have a great day!”

Old Mr Ng is a nice man. He is rich but very humble. However, I did not reply him straight away. I did not want him to think I was avoiding his call. I jumped out of the bed, washed up and changed into my new beachwear and headed for the swimming pool.

In my mind, I was imagining Faith wearing the bandeau and her thong while all the wolves feasting on her and making passes at her. That day was our last day, would she find another man so to replace me? With all those silly thoughts came flying in, I hastened my steps and then started to run.

At the swimming pool, there was no sign of any sexy lady in bikini. “Damn, she had been picked up!” I thought and started to panic.

There were a few adults swimming in the pool doing laps in the odd shaped pool and children playing in the children’s pool. “Where the hell is she?” I thought and power walked around the area, turning my head left to right and everywhere.

“Baby!” Someone shouted behind me.

I turned around and saw someone waving at me from the pool. I took a closer look and it was Faith. She was not in her bandeau and thong, instead, she was in a white one-piece swimming costume. It was wrapping her body very tightly and showing her contour and hourglass figure very clearly. She looked very sexy.

“Wow,” I commented when I reached her feeling rather relief and added, “You should wear this in the tub last night lo.”

“Hahaha, you said you like bikini so I wore that lo. You prefer this ar?”

“Yea, let me see your butt.”

Faith turned and arched her butt, putting it very closed to my cock. Oh my, the coverage on her butt was not 100%. In fact, it covered only 70%, leaving 1/3 of the fleshy butt cheeks exposed on each side.

“Wa biang eh, might as well wear a thong lo.” I said after she exhibited herself to me.

“This is very comfortable. I prefer this to my bikini when swimming. Bikini is for sex only.”

“I like this lei, you look so sexy.” I said as my hands slipping underneath it and caressed her butt in the water.

“Not here la. Got little children. You want later in the room ok?” Faith said in my ears and gave me my morning kiss.

I wrapped around her waist and pulled her in to me. She was sitting on my lap with her butt on my cock. I did not wear anything inside.

“Hahaha, you are growing,” Faith said as my dick slowly getting harder by the second.

“I’m always hard with you around baby,” I said and licked her ear.

“Wanna go back now?” She asked, turning her head slightly for me to have a better access to her ears and positioned her vagina on my dick, rocking mildly.

“Can’t. Too hard already. Got to wait.”

“Hahaha,” she laughed, reached behind her and twirled her finger around the bulging tip, she added, “I’ll check on it again after my lap.”

I took this chance to reply old Mr Ng. This is what I wrote, “Good morning Mr Ng, sorry I was sleeping. Just saw your message. Don’t worry about it Mr Ng. Our partnership will definitely not be affected. Have a great day ahead.”

Breaking the partnership with him is the last thing I want to do. As long as I need not deal with his son, I think I am fine.

After a while, Faith came back from her lap. We went for our breakfast before heading back to the room. The spread was good. I have always love breakfast buffet at hotels.

At the room, Faith instructed me to sit on the couch and she slowly removed her bathrobe and did a little bit of dance in her sexy swimsuit before removing my berms. My cock sprang into attention.

Faith hovered her butt above my dick and using her hands to support her weight on the armrests, she lowered down and rubbed her butt on me. Jus then, she asked me to hold and went to the bathroom. She came back with her lotion in her hand.

“What’s that for?” I asked curiously.

“You’ll see, hehehe.”

She pours a huge amount on her hand, smeared the whole load on my dick and started working on my hard hairless cock after kneeling between my legs.

“I’m gonna make you cum as promised.”

She slowly caressed my balls in her slippery hands and used her nails to tickle the underside. I leaned my head back to enjoy the treat.

“Baby you like it? You like me to give you a hand job?”

“Yes, I love it.”

I looked down at her again and she was enjoying the hardness of my cock.

“Mmm…yea baby, I like your hairless cock,” she moaned, with her hands twirling and stroking my cock, touching the hairless base.

I reached out for her breasts, which were tightly wrapped in the sexy swimsuit. In two smooth actions, Faith slipped out of the swimsuit and pulled it down to her waist, exposing her sexy perky breasts.

“Ahhh…fuck, stroke me hard baby,” I said, lifting up my butt. My cock was as hard as a rock, sticking out at her.

“Mmmm…ahhhh…” Faith constantly letting out and added, “Your cock is so hard, I want to fuck it baby.”

“No, you’re to service me. You’re not allowed to fuck it…unless you beg.”

“Mmmm…please baby, give it to me baby. I want it.” Faith begged as I requested.

“Not enough, I don’t see you really want it.”

“Ohhhhh pleaseeeee,” Faith whined and bit her lips, staring hard at my cock still stroking it with both her hands with the lotion dripping off her hands and my balls.

“What do you want now?”

“I want to fuck you, putting you inside me and fuck me hard baby, please, I beg you. I want it. I want you to fuck me.”

“Ok, strip for me slowly. If I’m not happy, you’re not allowed to fuck my cock.”

Upon hearing that, Faith stood up and stepped a few steps back. Slowly wriggling her sexy body from side to side.

“Pour your lotion on yourself!” I ordered, picking up the lotion from the floor and threw it to her.

She did my bidding and poured plenty of her lotion on her body. I gestured her to come closer and grabbed the bottle from her before pouring a great amount into her half hanging swimsuit. The lotion seeped through the suit and I smeared the load all over her crotch and thighs. Faith squatted down for me with her legs wide apart as I rubbed the lotion at her vagina over the suit. Slipping my fingers underneath it and caressed her wet pussy.

“Baby, you’re fucking wet now. Who you want to fuck you now?” I said, as I rubbed harder on her pussy.

“You…I want you to fuck me now. Ahhhhh…” she said, rocking her hips in the rhythm of my rubbing.

“Who am I? Say my name!”

“You! XM!” She shouted my Chinese nickname name that only a few close friends would call me.

That was the cue, my cue to fuck her brains out possibly for the last time. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her up onto the couch with me with her legs spread apart. I tucked the underside of her suit to one side and slammed my cock into her. The lotion and her juice had made it easy.

My rapid thrusts into her had made her screamed in pleasure.

“AHHHHH…AHHHHH…AHHHHH…AHHHHH” She went on and on.

“ARE YOU HAPPY THAT I’M FUCKING YOU NOW, HUH??”

“YES! FUCK ME! AHHHHH….” Faith screamed out of her voice and arched her back enjoy my thrusts into her. Her hands were flying everywhere, as she was not able to hold on to anything with my powerful thrusts slamming into her.

I had never been so sexually charged before, not even with Kate. I could not hold it any longer and stopped, burying my face into her breasts.

“Why you stop? Don’t stop please! Fuck me now!” Faith’s voice got louder and louder, ordering me to continue.

I carried her up and threw her on the bed, slipped my fingers under her swimsuit and pulled it off in one clean sweep. Picking up the white lotion, poured it on her pussy and pounded on while doing it. The cold lotion was so arousing.

“Oh fuck baby, I’m coming now!” I sped up with my thrusts and poured my morning load into Faith but I did not slow down, not even a bit. I knew Faith had not reached her climax yet and continued with my thrusts.

With all the wet sucky noise coming out from her filled vagina, I was able to maintain the hardness for penetration. I spread her legs by grabbing her ankles and part them as wide as I can, pulling her into me to meet my relentless rhythm.

“Ahhh…ahhhh…baby…I’m coming! Harder now! HARDER NOW!!” Faith shouted and grabbed the sheets and pulled them so hard that they came off underneath the mattress.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH…” Faith finally released her scream that was building in her and body was arching up and down rapidly. She broke free from my grip at her ankle and went into fetish position, shivering at high frequency, with her hands at her crotch.

I collapsed onto the ground, panting heavily like a dog. We had yet another powerful session, possibly for the last time.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

東京熱 女子アナ天使輪姦肉便器危機一髪!【後編】松岡美織

出演者 松岡美織

シリーズ 撮りおろし徹底陵辱ビデオ

カテゴリ 中出し

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, Cum inside, gangbang

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._Hot_n1246.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/1ybslplsu9f...1246.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/iupbihjkw4a...1246.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/vswwpkttxld...1246.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/j6vpmkpirxa...1246.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/hpil2rdxlao...1246.part5.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/98cg5lvadxz4...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/1fopkwqhd7c0...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/t1mzbey3i16m...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/0pzyyrjfrx6n...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/wva76zo4r24m...part5.rar.html
Old 20-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

I dragged myself on the floor to Faith and reached out for her, who was lying motionless on the bed in the fetish position. She responded by waving her hand at me before dropping it on the bed. Seeing her able to respond, I rested my head on the bed as well.

The next movement from her never came until a few minutes later. She sat up at the edge of the bed with me between her legs. As she sat up, I could see the lotion and I am sure, a mixture of my sperm as well, flowing through her hole. I lifted my hands near it and stroked my finger on it, playing with the fluid flowing out her pussy while tickling her clit. I cupped my fingers together and collected a penny size amount and played with it in my hand.

“Nice to know that my pussy is moisturised, hahaha.” Faith joked and went on to clean herself in the bathroom.

She left me there thinking what to do. If I want to be with her, which I really do, I must do something then. Things started to flow into my mind, I thought, “I will miss her smile, miss my time with her, miss those written messages on the mirror and table, miss her calling me baby, miss those teasing on streets and definitely going to miss those wonderful sex that we had. Furthermore, I would not be able to take it if one day, she were to bring a boyfriend to attend our gathering. I want her. What am I doing? I want her!”

With that thought, I picked up my cigarette and lit up in the balcony with a towel wrapped around me, waiting for her to finish her bath.

Faith joined me and hugged me from behind. She did not speak; simply lay her head on my back. Her hug squinched my heart. I know she could not bear leaving me as well. Silently, I succumbed to the devil in me. “Baby,” I said and added after taking a deep breath, “I don’t want you to leave me. I want you to be mine. From today onwards, I’ll have two women in my life. Kate and you, Faith Oh. Are you willing to be one of them?”

I know the question I posted was an extremely selfish one. I should be tied to a pole, placed under the sun, slapped in my face and kicked in my nuts to death by rows of women lining up. However, I must let her know if she wanted to be with me, she must accept the fact that Kate will always be my wife. I cannot fail Kate as she had given me her youth by being with me all these years. Faith had to agree to the ugly truth about the relationship she was about to embark and that is to share her man with her good friend. I must paint the picture in the ugliest colour ever mixed and with the roughest strokes ever applied, she must accept as what it is.

Faith’s eyes were set onto mine and never once did they blink. Tears were building up to the brim and redness started to show. With her mouth opened slightly, showing a little of her front teeth and tongue resting in its bed, and her arms wrapped around my waist; I could see her taking in a breath and was about to answer my selfish request. She murmured, “I do.”

I pulled her into me and held her tightly. Faith returned my hug and she was sobbing badly. She pulled herself up and looked at me with her teary eyes, “I know you can’t return it to me but I still wanna say, I love you baby.” Faith finally let out after holding up for so many times before plunging into my embracement again.

Faith fully understood my position. I dared not say it out. It will only contradict myself if I blunder that out to her. How could I love someone when I am married to another? What would that make me? Nothing but a lying bastard and perhaps because of that, I dared not say it out. “I love you too.” I said it in my heart and squeezed her tightly in my arms, that’s all I could do.

I tried to cover her with all my arms could, she deserved my protection or at least to me I felt so. I wept too.

Bracing ourselves up, we packed up and got ready to checkout the hotel. I really enjoyed the stay in together and I know it was not going to be our last afterall.

On the way back, we did not say much in the car. I was thinking of Kate and she was replying to some messages on her phone giggling and smiling, which I did not ask much.

I dropped her at her house and she went up after giving me a kiss. I called Kate as I drove off.

“Hello mama, how are you? How’s baby,” I asked.

“Hello papa, baby is fine. He’s sleeping beside me,” she replied and added, “How was your last night?”

I found it odd that she did not ask me about my day but jumped back to the previous night. Damn it, and I forgot to match the words with Faith about what to say to Kate again. I took a gamble and said, “You hor…you really very generous hor.” I stopped and waited for her respond.

“Hahaha, you enjoyed?”

“You say lei?”

“Of course you did la. Faith’s so sexy.”

Bingo. She knew about the previous night but I was not so sure about the hotel stay. Perhaps to her, Faith and I did it at home. “Are you not afraid that I would fall for her or she for me ar,” I asked.

“Aiyah, if you were to fall for her, I’m ok also. She is my best friend. I really don’t mind sharing, hehehe.”

My wife was really making me go crazy with all these words. Was she serious or just joking at the impossible? I decided to stop beating around the bush and asked, “Exactly to what extend are you willing to share your hubby?” I popped the question I wanted to ask and there was a pause from the other end of the line.

“Papa. I love you. I love Faith as well. I really enjoyed doing it with you and her together. The idea alone…excites me. If you’re allowed to have a second wife, I don’t mind if it’s Faith and that’s how much I’m willing to share.”

Oh my god, was that really my wife? She allowed me to have a second wife? That thought really blew me away.

“But the truth is I can’t. What are you gonna do then?”

“Can I tell you a secret?”

“What? More secrets?” I was about to faint. I quickly turned into a quiet street and pulled in by the road.

“Aiyah, anyway, can’t hide from you for too long. Actually Faith had already decided on a house near ours. But I told her no need to buy, she can always move in…” Kate went on and I did not listen a single bit. I was thinking back of the Option to Purchase contract I found on Faith’s desk. I thought she had already bought a house but apparently the transaction yet to go through. Then again, what was the reason to hide it from me?

Her words float into my ears again, “…but I managed to persuade her and plan is to rent out her house and move in with us. She’s just worried you might not welcome her. Ok la, I’m asking you officially now, are you willing to let her move in?”

I was speechless.

“Hello? Papa…you there?”

I stared blankly on the road because I just realised I had been manipulated by the two women again. I was the puppet and they are the puppet master, controlling my every movements and even my thinking.

I composed myself and replied, ” I need to think. Can you stay at your parents’ house tonight again? I need to clear my thoughts.”

“You ok papa?”

“I’m ok. Just need time to think about it. I need to be alone now.”

“Ok. I’ll come back tomorrow then. Was thinking of joining you and Faith tonight, hehehe.”

“…bye.” I hang up.

It was too much for me to take in one day. I really needed to be alone. I know many would jump on opportunities like that. What was there to think about? Your wife was officially inviting another woman to stay with her and her husband. Most probably you will be having two pretty ladies doing threesome for the rest of your life.

However, in my mind, I was thinking otherwise. What if all these were just a test? What if it was a test to your love and devotion towards my wife, Kate? All the sex were just sex with no string tangling behind but this time, she was asking if I wanted a second “wife”. I was manipulated not once but twice. First it was 8 years ago and now, Faith’s house issue. I did not want to be fooled again.

But then again, what if Kate was serious about it?
Old 20-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

On the verge of collapsing, I set up a group chat in Whatsapp and invited Andy and another close buddy, Andrew.

Titled: Red Dot for Beer

I typed, “Bro, I nid help, can spare some time for mi?”

Andy was the first to reply, “Wa…sound serious. Time?”

“6:30”

“Simi daiji bradda, why so stress? Ok ok…I’ll come,” Andrew replied.

“Ok…@@ you there,” Andy agreed.

“Tx.”

I arrived at the venue 30 minutes before the agreed time and chilled by myself with a tower of their Lime Wheat beer and some finger food to go along.

I kept thinking back and tried to trace the events occurred in the past 4 days. Things seemed to evolve too quickly. From mere friends to threesome buddy to fuck buddy to second wife, the relationship in between had evolved too fast and too good to be true.

Glass after glass of beer, I poured down my throat. Shortly after, the guys arrived.

“Wa simi daiji tao kay?” Andrew asked, giving my shoulder a tight squeeze and added, “What happened now my friend?”

Andrew is another of my good buddy. I know him since secondary as well and we have been close buds ever since. He has always been the matured one in my group since school days because he is two years older than us.

I waved to the waiter and got us more glasses for my two buddies.

“Come, cheers to the troublesome women!”

“Hahaha,” Andy and Andrew laughed as we drank up.

“Can say already or not?” Andy asked impatiently.

“It’s about Kate and Faith la.”

“See! I told you right Kok,” Andy said to Andrew and then added, “I told you it’s about them liao.”

I looked at Andy plainly with my tipsy eyes and said, “You want to tell the story?”

“Ha nah! Let him finish lei,” Andrew said.

“Haha, ok ok you continue.”

So, I went on and told them everything. Every single detail occurred in that short 4 days. Both of them listened in awe and did not believe me at times. To them, these kind of things will never happened but it just did. When I finished my story, their faces were unreadable, looking at each other. Given the same situation, most probably they did not know what to do either.

Andy suddenly burst out laughing, “hahaha, what you waiting for? Say yes la! How many time would you come across these kind of chances?”

“No no no, wait,” Andrew interrupted, “What if it’s a test? Then XM will die cock stand I tell you!”

“What test? Kate did it with them already lei! Please la…this is not a test lo. It’s an invitation to threesome paradise!”

“No no no, something is not right. It’s too…out of this world liao.” Andrew said, standing strong at his point of view.

Both of them went on and I was cast into oblivion. They debated if it was a test to my devotion for Kate. They were like my devil and angel, fighting ever so fiercely in me. As they debated, my phone buzzed. It was a message from Faith.

“Hi baby, wru? So boring. Shall we meet?”

Upon seeing her message, I typed her a very long reply about what Kate had revealed to me and I need to know the truth. However, half way through, I deleted everything. Messaging is misleading. I need to hear her tone and need to know her immediate reactions. I stood up, went to the carpark and gave her a call.

“Hi baby. Miss me ar?” Faith said and giggled.

“Faith, I need you to tell me the truth. Kate told me everything earlier. You almost bought a house and…” I told Faith everything that Kate had just told me and added, “Can you please tell me if Kate’s testing me? If this is some kind of sick joke, it better ends here. I’m too tired to go on. She even told me you could be my second wife. How ridiculous is that?” My tone was very serious and straight.

“No baby. It’s not a test. I really hope to spend my life with you, Kate and baby. I don’t see myself getting married again and…you always have a place in my heart even I was with Shane. It all started after our first time 8 years ago and…I’ve told Kate before and she has been very cool about it. She even joked about it. I don’t think I can have another man in my heart, XM, I love you and I want to be with you!” Faith said and she cried bitterly.

My mind went blank. “Faith has been carrying a torch for me since 8 years ago and Kate knows about it?” I asked myself in my mind and suddenly, everything started to make sense. The fog had been lifted and the sky is once again clear. This was why Kate has been trying to push me to Faith. It was not just for the lust. She wanted me to accept Faith as she knows me too well that only death will make me give up on her and baby. She wants Faith to be part of the family. She wants us to be together, all 3 of us.

“Faith Oh Shi Min…you don’t go anywhere. Pack your stuff, I’m coming to get you now. Wait for me.”

“Ok baby! I’m not going anywhere. Come quick!”

I quickly messaged the guys in the group chat that I had to leave and left the bill to them. After the message, I called Kate as I drove.

“Mama…Faith can come live with us.”

“Yay! Papa, I love you!”

“No, I love you and thank you! I’ll pick you up in awhile. I’m on my way to fetch Faith now. Can ask your parents to take care of baby tonight?”

“Ok! See you later papa!”

After zipping in and out the traffic again, I reached Faith’s house. I looked up and there she was, waving at me frantically from her window.

“I’m here!” I waved and ran to the elevator as fast as my legs could carry me.

I made it just in time to intercept the lift with a teenage couple in it. My heart was pounding furiously in its sac. That mere 10 seconds felt like minutes. I could not wait to reach Faith, my baby, and kept pressing on the button frantically. I might had frightened the girl because she was grabbing the boy’s arm very tightly.

“Faster!” I think I said it out loud.

One floor at a time, I looked at the number on top, counting down the floors, “4……5……6……7…,” I read in my mind.

As the lift reached the magical 8th floor, a familiar figure was standing outside. I pried the door open to aid its speed in opening up, pounced on her and yanked her up.

“You won’t be alone from now on because I’ll be with you for the rest of your life,” I said as I dropped her on her feet, brushed her hair back with my hand, looking into her reddened eyes and I said something I should have said earlier, “I love you baby.”

Upon hearing my confession, Faith burst into tears and wept like a baby while diving into my arms.
Old 20-07-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

After the emotional moment, Faith and I made our way to fetch the person who made all these possible, Kate. Till today I have no idea what did they talk about outside my in-law’s but there were a lot of hugging and tears flowing while I waited in the car.

On our way back home, the ladies were sitting at the back. From my rear mirror, I could see them clearly. Faith had her arms wrapped around Kate’s and they were chatting non-stop. As for me, I was driving my women home happily, listening to my X Japan.

We had our dinner at a nearby coffee shop and after that did some grocery shopping in the supermarket. Apparently, my house has one more mouth to feed and you can imagine the amount I have to buy when you have 2 women who love to cook staying with you. I was pushing the trolley behind the ladies. Their arms were locked onto one another and would turn around occasionally to look at me, giggling. They took turns to throw the things they need and those they think they will need into the trolley. Looking at them, co-existing happily, what is there to complain?

We were waiting for our turn at the cashier and many other shoppers were looking at the pile my women had just harvested from the shelves. I felt a bit weird as both of them were hugging my arms on each side and many eyes were set upon us. I tried not to look at them. Perhaps I need more time to get use to it.

The bill came to a whopping $407.61. That pile lasted us for quite some time.

Back at home; we worked together to unpack all the purchases into the refrigerator. “We need a bigger one,” I commented and both of them agreed. Perhaps not just the fridge, we might need to change the washing machine, dryer and maybe…the bed?

Almost finishing with the unpacking, Kate said, ” Ok papa, you settle from here ok? We go bathe first,” giving me a big wet kiss, sticking her tongue into my mouth with mine meeting hers as she held Faith’s hand. Faith came over, kissed me as well and whispered something in my ears that warmed my heart a little, “Don’t take too long, hubby.”

As they entered the room, Faith turned around and wriggled her finger, gesturing me to join them while Kate took off her dress over her head behind Faith back facing me.

I rushed through the unpacking and hurried to the room only to find it empty. There were giggles coming from the bathroom and followed by the splattering sound of the water. Both of them were taking a shower together. Wasting no time, I stripped down to nothing as fast as I could and opened the door to my happiness. A pretty sight greeted me with my girls standing nude under the rain shower.

“Hi baby,” Faith called out to me with Kate soaping herself all over her enchanting body. I sat down on the toilet and watch my women washing themselves for me. Faith did a little sexy dance for me when waiting for her turn under the rain shower and Kate deliberately “cleaning” her 34D facing me. It felt surreal.

I was just staring into the glass, watching the girls teasing me from inside. I could feel myself smiling the whole time, wondering if all these are really happening.

Of all my life, I did not volunteered for any charities organisations. I do not pray extensively although I am brought up in a family devoted to Taoism and never joined any blood donation drive.

However, I would bent down and carry the little fragile snail out of danger after the rain, if I spotted any. If I see people selling tissue packets, yes, I will not hesitate to buy from them. If I see old homeless folks sleeping under blocks, I would fold my 50-dollar note into their hands and enjoy their soft weak gratitude, but that’s about all.

What have I done to deserve the 2 wonderful ladies beside me; I will never know.

I do believe in Karma. Perhaps they owed it to me previously, or, I would have to pay them back in my next. For whatever the reason…for whatever the outcome, all I know for now, for this life, it will never be the same again, and I will cherish it till my time ends. I will never let any of them go. I will die to let anything happen to them and that is a promise to myself.

Like the story so far ??? Want to End as it is ??

How about a sequel, if "yes", please continue from here https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=656936
Enjoy Bros.... ..... .....
Old 20-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CokNerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, thanks bro
Old 21-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster