The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 7
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!
Original Story: The Hunter (ballbusting, orgasm denial, jelqing content)

I wrote this story way back in 2012. I have a ballbusting fetish, so you will find that this story is pretty much all ballbusting. Looking back on the story, I think the story is funnily ridiculous, but if you're into ballbusting at all, hopefully you can look past the strange story.

The story is 6.5k words long (that's the amount of dedication a horny teenager has). As there is a limit of 10,000 characters per post, this will be split into 5 posts. I will be colouring the parts with action with blue if you just wanna get down to the intense stuff without the story I shoehorned myself.

Hi. I hunt small game for a living, so I guess you could call me a hunter.

I've been a hunter for as long as I can remember, which is fine because it's the only thing I can do, really, given my lack of education.

But let's talk about something more interesting.

I have an intense fixation of the male genitalia. But not in the way you would think. I'm straight, through and through. It's just that...there's something about the male genitalia I find amazing.

On one hand, it can provide the most pleasure a man can ever feel, but on the other, the balls are so extremely vulnerable that even light taps can cause a man agony beyond measure.

"Agony beyond measure" is not a hyperbole. I know that, and I know that well. Let me tell you why.

Some years ago, I was hunting in a forest. See, I live in a forest, and the only thing I can do for sustenance is hunting. At some point, I saw what seemed like a woman in my peripheral vision. I turned to look but she ran away very quickly, but in that short instant, I noticed she was extremely beautiful.

I ran after her, but immediately found myself ensnared in a trap.

Till today, I do not know how the trap was constructed, but I ended up being lifted from the ground by ropes (connected to two adjacent trees on both my sides) on all four of my limbs. My arms were suspended on top of my body, so virtually my whole weight was supported by my arms, and my legs were spread apart, as the ropes snagged onto my knees and pulled up.

It took me a while to realize that my testicles were extremely vulnerable in this position, but at that moment, the sheer shock of walking into a trap and me not expecting any form of genital torture caused me to focus more on what happened.

The woman, hearing the ropes snag me, stopped running, turned around and walked towards me.
Her face was emotionless, as though she was sorry.

I was surprised. Why had she trapped me? Why is she feeling sorry? More questions arose as she ran towards me at full speed, and rocketed her legs into my balls. It took a moment for me to register the pain, but when it came, it came like a bull. Pain irradiated from my balls into my abdomen, and I felt so much pain in my abdomen I almost cramped. I've felt much pain in my life, especially in my genitals. I've been bitten, mauled, and whatever things that a wide range of animals do in my balls. At some point my balls were even crushed by an elephant (I kid you not, but modern medicine has done wonders in helping me recover from that). But this is a different kind of pain. It feels a lot sharper, and despite the conditioning of my balls to withstand pain, I cried out.

I have no idea what she was doing, as I was too focused on trying to cover up my genitals, to crawl into a fetal position to nurse my balls. But try as I might, my legs could not close. It was apparent the trap was well-constructed.

Suddenly, I felt the cool breeze entering my pants. It was only then I realized she was cutting my pants. I prayed that what I thought would happen would not.
As she removed my pants, my large package hung down in my boxers; my erection had subsided from the pain and shock.

She formed a fist and brought it up quickly and forcefully between my legs, connecting sharply with my testicles, and the pain got a lot worse. I cried out again, and I believe it was this time I started to moan from the pain.

She did it a few more times, and elicited the same response from me, before she cut my boxers open.

I could feel the sting of the air on my cock head, as it had been oozing pre-cum ever since I started the chase.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, she brought her palm up to my testicles and started squeezing as hard as she could. She manipulated my balls to rub against each other, causing sharp jolts of pain in my abdomen as my vas deferens was squashed as the balls made contact.

If she was doing it on purpose, I shudder at the thought of how many men had screamed with their balls in her hands, as the level of her techniques was not the work of mere short periods. It was through experience. Lots of it.

I prayed that was not true, for if it were, she would be enjoying every moment of it, and my life as a man could have very well ended as she destroyed my genitals that night.

My musings were interrupted rudely by another blow to my balls, as she had now taken upon herself to renew kicking them. What's worse is that she's now kicking them for behind, so I cannot anticipate when my balls will get slammed into my pelvis. I can only take the blows as they come like a man, yet ironically it's precisely because I was a man that she could torture me in ways that no man should ever have to experience.

My balls were starting to ache very, very badly now, and this time, my abdomen was starting to cramp up from the repeated attacks between my legs.

I was a stranger to pleading. I've always had my way. But my pride had to be let go if I were to survive this brutal ordeal.

"Please," I gasped. "Please...stop..." I continued as she continued kicking me in my balls.

If she had heard me, she made sure not to make it seem so, as her kicks were as vicious and arrhythmic.

Then, a particularly well-placed kick brought my testicles between her foot and my pelvis, crushed by the force from her legs. I screamed at the top of my lungs as a new level of pain was introduced to me. I had never imagined such pain could exist. I assumed at some point the brain would overload and would cause the person to die from shock or lose consciousness.

If such a thing exists, we had not reached it, for my consciousness is as clear as ever, and I could feel every little cell in my balls begging for mercy.

At this point, I could feel my balls starting to tremble in between kicks, seemingly from spasms due to too much pain.

Spasms I was not accustomed to in my genital area. Spasms that were very different from the ones in charge of expelling semen from the penis.

Yet the kicks just kept coming. I knew not for how long this carried on, but I eventually passed out.

When I woke up, she was gone. From the stars in the sky, it was definitely at least a few hours since I passed out.

My arms were very sore, but my testicles were in a much worse shape. I previously could only see my penis, but now my balls were clearly visible. They were extremely swollen, and from how my penis lay on them, I judged they both had swelled up to at least a finger's length in diameter. They were also very purple, as though blood had clotted in there.

Even without any touch, they were constantly aching.

I had no intentions of ever fathering children, so I wasn't worried about shooting blanks in the future. In some ways it is even a blessing in a very painful disguise, because it would serve as a natural contraceptive.

What I was worried about was how to get out of here. While the prospect of being able to ejaculate and not worry about impregnating someone was, frankly, exciting, the idea of having to endure more of the testicular trauma was not.

I had to get out of there to even have a chance of keeping my balls. Or even my penis. The bitch is crazy, and would probably leave me with absolutely nothing to identify myself as a man with. Now that she's gone, it would be my one chance to escape.

I tried to shake my arms free from the rope, but it was too tight for my numb arms. The shaking let some blood flow to my arms, and I became very aware of the fact that my arms were numb. I struggled not to move my arms as I waited for the tingling sensation to subside.

A few minutes later, I resumed my struggle, but the ropes remained as tight as ever.

Unfortunately, my struggle was cut short as I felt another explosive pain in my groin accompanied by a familiar slapping sound. I looked down to see a feet retreating behind my legs; she was back.

I started to moan again, but my throat was raspy from not having drunk anything in the last few hours.

She walked in front of me, held my testicles in her palm and rolled them around, apparently to examine them. But because of how tender they were, even now it felt like something was squeezing them violently. As though to taunt me, she lightly tapped my balls from below. I groaned and begged her to stop, wishing she understood English.

Again, she did not respond.

Last edited by quaintatmospher; 09-08-2017 at 11:47 AM.
Old 21-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!
Re: Original Story: The Hunter (ballbusting, orgasm denial content)

Suddenly, a sharp pain exploded from my testicles again, coupled with the familiar slapping sound and…resonating metal?

I shouted out again as the torture between my legs continued. I continued trying to squeeze my legs together, but to no avail.

She walked in front of me again, this time with what seems to be a metal pipe held between her arms. Surely she wasn’t going to torture me with that?

And then it hit me. The previous blow had come from her swinging the pipe up between my legs.

She readied herself in front of me, and swung the pipe lightly into my balls. My balls pained again.

She readied herself once more, but this time her stance was different; one of a golfer. I immediately assumed the worst, and I was right, because moments later, she had swung the pipe as hard as she could into my balls. I screamed once more, the scream cutting off halfway into a raspy groan as my dry throat made itself known again.

Then something strange happened. She dropped the pipe, removed her clothes and started to stroke my rod.

“Ahh…” I moaned in pleasure. My genitals had not received such treatment for a few weeks prior to this. Needless to say, I was standing at attention within seconds.

“What are you doing…?” I enquired. Why had she stopped the ball torture so abruptly? Surely she didn’t have even more wicked plans?
She soon had me on the brink of an orgasm.

“Yes! Faster! Faster!” I shouted out, as I slowly felt myself approach the edge.

Then she stopped. My penis ached from the sudden lack of movement.

She waited for a few minutes before she resumed the stroking. This time, I reached the edge once again, but quicker this time.

“Ahh, yes! YES!” I shouted.

Then she stopped again. I yelled out in frustration.

This went on for about forty to fifty times, according to my counting. I was extremely sexually frustrated by the end, and because it had taken so long, I was starting to experience blue balls.

The ache in my balls renewed again, but this time without any physical contact.

She went behind me, seemingly to take something, as I heard the unmistakable sound of plastic bags being ruffled.

She took up a piece of bread and put it to my mouth. I knew she wanted to feed me, but that was not what I wanted at the moment.

“DO NOT FEED ME! SUCK MY COCK! LET ME ORGASM, PLEASE!” I yelled at her.

She did not respond. She made a small motion with her hand, as though to tell me to eat again. I ate the bread, hoping that she can continue the stroking as soon as we’re done.

“Alright. I’ve eaten. I’m not hungry. Give me an orgasm. Now.” I said in a commanding tone, though almost pleadingly.

She went behind me again, and came back with bottled water.

“I don’t want to drink! Fuck me now!” I yelled again. I started thrusting my hips in the air, hoping it would help to stimulate my cock so I can orgasm, but no sensations were felt.

I brought it up to my lips. I opened my mouth, let the water flow into my mouth, and I spit the water at her.

She looked visibly angry, as she threw the bottled water on the floor. She went out of sight.

I thought she was returning from wherever she came from, so I shouted at her, “Hey! Come back! You can’t leave me like this! At least let me cum fir-“

WHAM.

The familiar sound of the pipe ringed out again. I was confused for a split second, before I realized what had happened, as my balls suddenly exploded in pain.

“Ugghh…” I moaned.

She came in front of me and stroked my cock again. What is she thinking exactly?

I approached orgasm once more, and I was sure that I will be able to release the tension in my groin this time, but the stroking stopped again.

“NOOOO!” I shouted out in frustration.

She walked away, this time right in front of me. She walked with a determined gusto, which made me think she was going back to where she came from. Probably some village or something.

“No! Come back! Come back!” I yelled after her, but she did not even turn back to look at me.

At this point, the blue balls and the continued testicle torture has made my balls ached extremely badly. I could feel my prostate aching as well due to the blue balls.

I hung there for the longest time as I endured the sustained pain in my balls, moaning again and again, sometimes for help, sometimes incomprehensible grunts as the pain grew. The pain never went away as long as I hung there.

I had wished for some animal to come and kill me, as absolutely nothing could be worse than the pain in my balls. Let me tell you something. If Hell ever existed, I’m very sure all the males are tortured in their balls for eternity. Fuck the burning stakes and pikes. Give the demons some rods, vices and super-strength, and you’ll be sure the males will be in the most pain for the longest time.

After a period of time, I heard rustling in the bushes some distance away from me. I had initially thought the girl was back, for the direction of the sounds came in roughly the same direction, but I was mistaken. It wasn't the girl.

It was a goat.

I stopped breathing immediately. The goat must not know I am a living thing. If it knew I was alive, I'm sure only one possibility can happen, given that my genitals are hanging right at its level.

I sensed that the goat was curious, as it started walking towards me slowly. It hesitated a few times at first, but eventually its face was staring right at my groin.

I prayed I had ceased all movements quickly enough to pass off as an inanimate object.

But that was not to be. Apparently, it was a kid looking for milk. And since my groin was right in its face, you can guess what happened next.

It took my whole crotch, both my cock and balls, into its mouth and started sucking.

The pain was immense. With the ballbusting and the blue balls, my balls were extremely sensitive at that point. My balls were so sensitive, that even without any manipulation, it felt like somebody was spanking my balls, constantly and with a lot of force.

I was in such agony that I started moaning and calling for help again. It didn't feel like it would stop until it got what it wanted. To the more perceptive individual, the problem was clear: I had no fucking milk to give.

The best that I could give was to ejaculate into the goat's mouth, and even then I'm not sure it would stop the goat. For all I know, it may even be encouraged by the seminal fluid that it would continue on. I'm sure if that were to happen I may very well die from the pain. Have you ever been hit in your balls after you have just ejaculated? In what seems like a sick cosmic joke, the most vulnerable part of a male becomes even more vulnerable after the male has gotten the most pleasure possible to a man.

Of course, pleasure is a word that is inappropriate for the situation. Ordinarily, this may have been a novel way to get my jigglies going, but given the constant pain emanating from my globes, I could only feel pain throughout my whole body, let alone have an orgasm.

I don't know how long it lasted, because the only thing that was on my mind at that point was that the kid musn't chomp down on my groin. I don't know if baby goats have teeth, but if they did, the kid sure didn't make it known to me

At some point, the kid must have gotten tired from the lack of the milk, because it let my groin go. But before it left, as though it knew my situation and was determined to get back for not giving it any milk, it rammed my balls with its head.

I was immediately in a lot of pain. The injury must have gotten a lot worse from all the squeezing and tugging in the kid's mouth, because the pain became extremely sharp and constant. By this point I was on the verge of passing out, and I could literally feel the black void closing in, but it never completely closed. It was as though God saw fit for me to live through all the pain.

I vaguely felt the presence of the kid disappearing, so I was there hanging, with my testicles in the most pain anyone can imagine. The combination of blue balls and the brutal torment on my balls is causing me pain beyond anything I have felt, including the elephant stomping.

I hung there by my arms, exhausted from the experience, and eventually I fell asleep. It took much effort as the pain constantly drew me back from the sweet solace of sleep, but I eventually did.

I woke up to find renewed pain in my testicles again, and I noticed the sensation to be very similar to when the goat was torturing me. And sure enough. The kid was back. It must have figured there must be milk. In some ways it was kind of right. The viscosity is, but us humans call it differently.

It was sucking my genitals again, but by some stroke of luck, it only kept my penis in its very rough mouth, keeping my testicles safe out of harm.

Without the constant sharp jolt of pain shooting through my abdomen, reaching orgasm was much easier. My penis was as hard as possible, what with the unsated libido from yesterday and the brutal teasing that induced my blue balls. I soon found myself nearing orgasm.
Old 21-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

"OH! Yes! Fuck yes! Suck me hard. Suck it like your life depended on it!"

"Nrghhh. OH YES!"

"Hmmm. NRGHH YES I'M COMING!"

I came so hard I could actually feel my cum coursing through my genitals. The orgasm was the best I've ever had.

The goat consumed all my cum, which was a feat, I think, as there was a whole lot of cum that got ejaculated. It left, as its thirst was satisfied. I hung there in the afterglow of my orgasm. My penis feeling extremely sensitive after that great blow job. But my pleasure was short-lived.

I glanced down to see how my testicles were holding up, but I noticed that my penis was leaking what seemed to be cum combined with blood.

But that was the least of my worries. The pleasure in my genitals slowly subsided to give way to renewed pain. Much sharper pain. Remember what I said about a man feeling particularly sensitive between the legs after an orgasm? Imagine after the best orgasm he has ever had.

My testicles were in so much pain it felt like somebody has them in a vice grip, and I started moaning. This time, I passed out.

I woke up to my testicles hurting a lot. Again. By this point I started thinking that I no longer remembered how it felt like to not have my testicles and abdomen be in extreme pain. But my train of thought was interrupted by the sight of the woman again.

She had apparently brought with a wooden stool. She was sitting there, staring at me, though mostly at my genitals, looking almost bored, as if she had been waiting for me to wake up. It was already dawn, so I figured I must have been out for quite some time.

"You're up," she said stoicly. Her voice was deep, thick and smooth. It was sexy. It was glorious.

"Nrghh. Huh? Wait WHAT? YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH?" I shouted at her incredulously.

"Yes," came a reply.

"Why didn't you say anything? Why did you torture my balls so fucking much?!" At this point, I was angry with her.

"Shut up," she said. She then dropped her loincloth and revealed her crotch to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Then I noticed it. Her crotch was bruised. Very, very bruised. It was purple.

"You think I don't know pain? Here's what I know about pain. What I did to you was such light tapping," she said as she walked towards me. "Here's what I had to go through."

She walked behind me, and I immediately felt terror again. I knew what she was going to do.

WHAM!

It came very, very forcefully. I felt no feeling between my legs for a good few seconds, and then the pain started. It eclipsed the pain I felt. I started cramping immediately. My balls had to have fallen off from that hit.

I then realized she was extremely strong. Even stronger than myself. And that she was holding back. She must have been only using half her strength.

"Nrggh. No... Uugh..."

She remained silent for a very long time as I recovered from that absolutely brutal hit.

"I had to endure that as soon as I reached eighteen. They say it is to toughen us up, but I don't like it. I have been going through this for 20 years, but it never gets better. The pain on my labia is as strong as when I was first hit there. My genitals are so injured they have been throbbing with pain since that first time. It aches constantly."

"Nrghh... Wh- why didn't you run away? Run away from wherever you are from!"

"To where? My village is my life. If this is their culture, then I will endure it."

"Why did you do it to me too?"

"It was a ritual. We do this when any of our villager wishes to find a partner."

"Huh?"

"Commune with me. Have sex with me. Be my partner."

"No, no! The blow job was great but I've had enough of the ball crushing!"

"Let's save both of us time and conclude you have never had a greater orgasm. How was the goat?"

"That was because of you?!"

"We are well-versed in the arts."

She started to let me off the trap, starting with my legs. My legs had no strength, and they slammed, from both sides, into my testicles.

"Oh, shit! Oh... God..."

She let my hands off and I immediately collapse to the floor, my hands desperately trying to soothe the pain out, but by this point, not touching my balls at all was the best way to minimize pain.

"I will go with you, but promise me no more of this, please."

"I can't do that. It is our culture."

"No, no. Fuck this!"

I got up and started running, but my balls were so swollen it was impossible to move my legs without scissoring myself in the balls. I collapsed to the floor in pain again.

"I don't think you're going anywhere."

She picked me up and we went off to her village.

"Where's all the men, um, sweetie?" I asked. I could see only women in the streets.

"Layla."

"Layla."

"In their homes. A side effect of our culture of genital torture is that the men are unable to walk without pain, by virtue of their testicles being located out in the open, in such a bad position. As you have experienced, even walking leads to tremendous pain."

We continued walking.

"There's the village chief and his wife. I'll ask for a demonstration."

I saw her walk into an inconspicuous hut while I sat on the floor, nursing my balls. I could feel many of the women's eyes were on me. Clearly, a man on the streets was an uncommon sight in this village.

I heard shouting coming from the hut.

"I don't care who he is. I am not going through that shit for some stranger."

I couldn't hear what happened next, as my mind started wandering as I tried to nurse my balls to health.

Some time later, the village chief and his wife came out. The chief was supported by his wife and limping. It seems even the chief is not exempt.

"I heard about you. Let's get straight to business."
Old 21-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

The couple took off their lower clothing, and I noticed that the wife also had very bruised genitals. The chief's testicles were extremely swollen, much more than mine, and looked like oversized tennis balls.

The wife lay down on the ground like a plank near a stool. The chief sat in the stool, making a pained face as his testicles made contact with the stool, and picked the wife up. He spread her legs, and produced a thick wooden rod from behind him that had been tucked into the back of his belt the whole time.

The brutality was shocking. He brought the rod multiple times with extreme force into the wife's crotch. Her screams could be heard from the other end of the village, and she was trembling by the time he was finished with her. I was surprised there was no blood, although her crotch did seem more bruised than it was.

They swapped positions, and the chief laid on the floor. The wife did not have to pick him up as he did her as the testicles were an easy target, and could be easily grabbed. As she grabbed his testicles in her grip, the chief let out a clear indication of pain. She then started walloping his balls with the stick. Through all this, the chief never gave the illusion it was a painless ritual, as his moans and grunts were loud for everyone to hear. I winced for him, as I could see his testicles being compressed to a flat shape for a very short instant as the rod made contact.

By the time she was done, the chief's eyes had already started to water.

"Happy now, stranger?" the chief said, his voice visibly shaky from the genital torture.

"I'm sorry, I -"

"Don't apologize," Layla said. "You," she continued dangerously, as she came face to face with the chief, "A little beating and you're all hung up. Every one in the village knows you and your wife don't beat each other much, yet we're all expected to do it daily, at dawn and dusk. Hypocritical son of a bitch."

"You dare?" the chief retorted, eyes narrowed. I wasn't sure if he was angry or if his balls were hurting.

"I dare to anyone who does not respect our culture."

"Alright, alright," the chief's wife interjected. "What do you want, girl?"

"I'm here with my partner," Layla said matter-of-factly.

The wife walked up to me. "You know what you're getting into, right?" she asked. My mind raced.

Did I really want to be a part of this culture? The testicle beatings are absolutely brutal. I'm not sure if I could take it. I don't think the balls can be conditioned, so I'm looking at a lifetime of ball busting.

On the other hand, Layla gives me the best orgasm ever. Even my own hand can't do as well.

"I... I don't know."

Layla immediately pulled me to the side. I almost fell, and only managed to keep myself upright by moving my legs quickly to compensate my shifting balance. Unfortunately, that meant my thighs slammed into my balls, causing renewed pain. I collapsed onto the floor, gasping.

"You will follow me, and if you refuse... Let's just say I have the ability to compress a lifetime to beatings into a single session. I guarantee you will wish for death."

I shivered. Her words hit right home. I didn't seem to have a choice.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"That settles it," the chief's said. "But there's a ritual you have to go through first to be a part of us."

"I think I know what it involves," I said, my mind concluding the worst.

"You are a smart one," he replied sardonically. "What happens is we first tie you down onto the floor, and separate your legs. Your testicles will be tied down to the floor as well, but not before stretching it to its limit. All villagers will then use their bare hands to spank you in the testicles as hard as they can once. Once that's done, you will then be forced to ejaculate, and during your orgasm, Layla will have to spank you ten times. Your ejaculate will be saved in a wad of animal leather, to signify the pain you have gone through, which will follow you throughout life. Obviously, it would be better for your orgasm to last longer, because if it is too short, most of the ten slaps will be done when your testicles are in a state of heightened sensitivity, which is not a good thing."

"Okay..." I said, unsure what I got myself into. "Let's get this over with."

Immediately, I was flanked on both sides, and before I knew it, I was on the ground. As they separated my legs and pulled my testicles, I couldn't help but scream in pain, as the stretching caused much pressure on my injured genitals.

"Woo," the chief said, as though in pity. "Your testicles are already swollen to such an extent. The ritual will surely be extremely painful."

I started praying as they tied my testicles roughly to the gtound. I am not a religious man, but I think only an omnipotent being can grant me the strength I need to get through the impending brutal torture.

Then it started.

Smack.

"Ooh God... NRGHHH... MY BALLS!" I exclaimed.

As the next few villagers did their job, I shouted, "Stop! I need a break!"

"There's no stopping, just like in your future daily beatings, where breaks are not allowed."

This went on for what felt like hours. Villagers would come up to between my legs, and as my dread peaked, their hands would land forcefully on my testicles. My muscles would contract violently as I braced against the oncoming pain. Normally it wouldn't be as bad, but my testicles were tied down, which meant they had nowhere to go. What would have been translated into kinetic energy was fully absorbed by my balls.

As the pain became a continual existence, I started to zone out, and wondered what it would be like to be a girl, without those vulnerable balls between our legs. Many times the position of my balls has gotten the best of me. Running into the edge of the table in my house. Being forced into a lying position with a girl right between my legs. None of those were good.

For some reason, the spanking was not enough to cause me to lose unconscious, despite mounting levels of pain. I started to pull against the restraints, and I could literally feel the ropes becoming weaker as the threading came undone from my strength.

It finally ended just when the rope on my right hand snapped and I hit myself in the chest.

"Ah, you lucky man. If the ropes had snapped any earlier, we would have had to redo the whole thing," said the wife.

"Layla, you're up," the chief ordered.

She walked up between my legs, and for a moment I thought she was going to spank me too, so I clenched my legs in a futile attempt to hide my balls, but the ropes holding my kegs still held strong. She tied my right hand up again to prevent me from flailing about.

Layla took hold of my penis and started stroking up and down slowly, but as she did so, she spanked my balls at the same time as well.

As the stroking got faster, so did the spanking get harder. Even though I was still very much in pain, the pain and the pleasure combined to arouse me even more, and I soon approached the edge. She started stroking very fast, while using the strength of her whole right arm to smack me between the legs.

I started moaning, both in pain and pleasure. As I reached climax, I could feel her putting her all into bashing my balls in.

“OH! YES! HARDER!” I screamed. I would later regret using the word “harder” when ball spanking was involved.

My cum shot everywhere and soaked the sandy ground. In the short solace I found in the break that I had, I regained enough strength to be able to lift my head off the ground and take in the surrounding. Where wet spots lay on the ground also lay a red liquid. I immediately knew it was blood that had accumulated from the extreme ballbusting I faced in the last 24 hours.

I distinctly remember hearing what sounded like high-pitched gasps as the little children were amazed at what happened. In retrospect, I realized that while the village had a perverted and sadistic culture of ballbusting, none of it was forced onto those whom they deemed too young.

“You seemed to like that,” the chief’s wife said. “I’m not sure you’ll like the next part though. My husband tells me it is extremely painful, so I urge you to brace yourself.”

“Hnrgh… What…?” I asked, still dazed in the afterglow.

“Sorry. I have to do this,” Layla said. I immediately assumed the worst.
Layla renewed the spanking on my testicles, and she held none of it back. I expected the worst. I know how sensitive testicles are after an orgasm. Hell, I even experienced it not too long ago.

“Need this?” I heard the wife said as she passed Layla an implement. “No…” I thought.

Last edited by quaintatmospher; 21-07-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old 21-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Layla took the implement. My head was thrown back most of the time into the ground as the pain was too much to bear, but I recall flashing images of what appeared to be a rod attached to a short, circular end. The circular end was used to spank my balls. In its own crazy way, it looked very much like a flat, oversized lollipop.

I had expected Layla to not use her full strength now that she had a tool. But this village was crazy. I thought the same of Layla, as she used brought the implement down on my balls with force.

If God had designed something wrongly, it was the testicles. It was in the worst position it can ever be, and worst of all, it seems to know no boundaries for the pain that it can register. You would think that after experiencing so many levels of pain, there would be some sort of limit. You are sorely mistaken, and I hope you realize how lucky you are for not having met Layla.

“NO! NO LAYLA! STOP! JUST USE YOUR HANDS!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She said nothing. For some reason, through all the pain, I was still able to take her message that there was nothing that I can do to stop her.

I continued screaming as she hit my testicles into the ground, and fortunately, I passed out.

I woke up to a dull throbbing pain in my testicles, almost like an extremely bad case of blue balls. I seemed to be in some sort of hut, and there was no roof because I could see the dark sky.

I sat up to examine my testicles, and I realized that I was not wearing any pants. My testicles were covered in some leaves. Strangely, it didn’t hurt as much as before, and it felt kind of tingly. I assumed they had applied some sort of ointment on my testicles to ease the pain.

“You’re up,” I heard Layla said from behind me.

I turned around and saw her. “What happened?” I asked.

“You passed out.”

“I am distinctly aware of that, thank you very much. What happened after that?”

“The ritual continued,” she replied. Was that a hint of guilt and shame I see on her face? Was she feeling bad the ritual had to continue even after I passed out? “It was a good thing you passed out,” she continued. “The last stage of the ritual… Let’s just say I’ve seen boys who screamed their voices away from it.”

“Because…”

“Because it involves two planks of flat wood.”

“WHAT?!” I exclaimed, shocked beyond belief. “My testicles are still intact, right?” I asked. I half-hoped they weren’t. No testicles means no pain.

“Thankfully, they are. We can still be together!” she replied, almost cheerfully.

“Yay.” I tried my best to sound happy. It was difficult with your testicles wrapped in leaves because your “partner” just treated your balls as a punching bag.

“What happens now?” I asked.

“We have sex,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Um. Yeah. You… You do realize my testicles are in no shape for baby-making, right?”

“Shhh,” she said softly, as she brought her index finger to her mouth. Her eyes were different. I can see she’s not taking no for an answer.

Last edited by quaintatmospher; 21-07-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old 28-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
shanewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samstershanewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got anymore further updates ?
Old 28-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Dybala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 28-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Wow never thought someone would be interested in what happens after that lol. I'll update soon
Old 28-07-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
sugarvd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaintatmospher View Post
Wow never thought someone would be interested in what happens after that lol. I'll update soon
Please do
Old 29-07-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur story very much.. power.. more soon pls.
Old 29-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, camp here for more.
Old 29-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
kunst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 29-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 9
KaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaintatmospher View Post
I returned you 2 compliments

Up Q -> pixated

2nd round Up Q -> apollo + izaaat + Shiofukis + SimplyUnperfect
Old 29-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
grey82, return you 8 points.
Old 29-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
U2B40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Same here, camping too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1