The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tongkatKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex robots - new trend

Ai is disrupting alot of industry even sex industry.

http://www.asiaone.com/world/move-ov...obots-are-here
Old 05-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 19
a123d is a Helpful and Caring Samstera123d is a Helpful and Caring Samstera123d is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex robots - new trend

I wonder if they can perform as well as a real woman ?
Old 03-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by a123d View Post
I wonder if they can perform as well as a real woman ?
I don't think so.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Might as well take a thick rubber hose n do it. Robots are more expensive and you need to clean them after use

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-08-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Robots will probably not behave and communicate with body language and vocal tones like a human hence the excitement with a woman flirting with you and the emotions that follow is surely not possible.

Life generally getting more and more difficult. There will always be more and more concerns with stagnant salaries, rising cost of living, rising cost of property, lack of jobs, lack of career progression, etc. Most men are down to Earth, pay attention to current affairs, and they realize and understand many of the growing difficulties in life. However, you would be surprised and even shocked at how easy it is to meet women, some even middle aged, who live in a very different world of their own that is detached from the real world. This presents a very real challenge for many relationships even in marriage. Little wonder why many relationships and marriages are strained and eventually broken.

Even though many people seem to be against these sex robots, I think they will gradually gain acceptance, mostly with men, especially when forming relationships in the future become increasingly difficult and sex becomes less frequent and likely more dangerous to health (diseases).
Old 03-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is a picture gallery at the end of the news article.

Here are some photos and captions that many men can relate to.

When the spark went out of Masayuki Ozaki's marriage, he found an unusual outlet to plug the romantic void - a silicone sex doll he swears is the love of his life.

"After my wife gave birth we stopped having sex and I felt a deep sense of loneliness," the 45-year-old physiotherapist told AFP in an interview.

"Japanese women are cold-hearted," he said while on a seaside stroll with his silicone squeeze.

"It's less stress and they complain a lot less than women," he added.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, saw the article. Can buy online from China and spare parts too..
Not just that part but eyes, hairstyle, lashes etc etc..
But definitely not same as real women.
For one, women nag nag nag
Old 03-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
ShinnPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Yes, saw the article. Can buy online from China and spare parts too..
Not just that part but eyes, hairstyle, lashes etc etc..
But definitely not same as real women.
For one, women nag nag nag
And no Big Aunty visit every month
Old 03-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Robots are more expensive and you need to clean them after use
I disagree. If you think about it, a robot is cheaper in the long run, actually, not even that long a run.

You will only need a tube of lubricant which is only a few dollars. The cleaning is probably water with mild soap on some parts, not even premium grade Dettol or WD-40.

It may cost, say $10,000, to buy a sex robot, but you will never have to spend on nice clothes, nice car, dinner dates, alcohol, flowers, handbags, jewelry, hotel rooms, all to impress a woman. After all the spending and effort, if you succeed to win her heart, sex may still not be any time or any day. When sex does happen, it is very likely that you will spend much on condoms, probably the good expensive ultra thin condoms, or some other form of contraceptives such as the pill, and you are also likely to spend on blood tests before and after sex, and hopefully no medication is required after those blood tests.

It is possible that $10,000 is spent in just 1 year trying to woo women into bed. With this $10,000, how many times do you think you can get lucky? 20 times, 50 times, out of 365 days? The sex robot is available every day without periods and excuses like cramps or headaches to reject you.

Frequent sex is also likely to require "cleaning". If you, or the woman you had sex with, needs "cleaning", the medication is going to cost more than water, mild soap and Dettol.

Last edited by maxman; 03-08-2017 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

On dates, like the man, drink his glass of wine, then finish up for his doll too !
Save tonnes of $$.
Yes, can buy 10 and none will be jealous of each other
Old 03-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

My penis shrinks back into my body by just looking at this.

https://www.facebook.com/Ruptly/vide...6858967996462/

Old 03-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Westbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
My penis shrinks back into my body by just looking at this.

https://www.facebook.com/Ruptly/vide...6858967996462/

Imagine when giving BJ, the software malfunction and it bite off your dick
Old 03-08-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I disagree. If you think about it, a robot is cheaper in the long run, actually, not even that long a run.

You will only need a tube of lubricant which is only a few dollars. The cleaning is probably water with mild soap on some parts, not even premium grade Dettol or WD-40.

It may cost, say $10,000, to buy a sex robot, but you will never have to spend on nice clothes, nice car, dinner dates, alcohol, flowers, handbags, jewelry, hotel rooms, all to impress a woman. After all the spending and effort, if you succeed to win her heart, sex may still not be any time or any day. When sex does happen, it is very likely that you will spend much on condoms, probably the good expensive ultra thin condoms, or some other form of contraceptives such as the pill, and you are also likely to spend on blood tests before and after sex, and hopefully no medication is required after those blood tests.

It is possible that $10,000 is spent in just 1 year trying to woo women into bed. With this $10,000, how many times do you think you can get lucky? 20 times, 50 times, out of 365 days? The sex robot is available every day without periods and excuses like cramps or headaches to reject you.

Frequent sex is also likely to require "cleaning". If you, or the woman you had sex with, needs "cleaning", the medication is going to cost more than water, mild soap and Dettol.
Yes, if one thinks about a relationship, e.g. marriage, is nothing but just sex, yes... you are right.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westbonk View Post
Imagine when giving BJ, the software malfunction and it bite off your dick
Yes, and I hope they don't run on a Windows system. You might get blue-screen or illegal-operation while you are having sex... then you have to restart the system or go download some security patches.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Yes, and I hope they don't run on a Windows system. You might get blue-screen or illegal-operation while you are having sex... then you have to restart the system or go download some security patches.
lets say the doll's eyes are video cam with face recognition features also can react according to owner's expression. later hacker download the lovemaking video scene and blackmail the owner.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1