The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150 2036 PRC recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai View Post
Btw David is not a OKT he is only a partner
Now you have spilled the beans ... u told us earlier that you dun know OKT David well, huh? Am afraid your stupidity has betrayed you ... This double confirm that you have vested interest in L2036. We in SBF loosely called him an OKT and/or OKT assistant as he is registered with AV to work as a pimp and represent the primary OKT of L2036. And yes, you are right that unofficially he is a partner as his boss gives him a cut of the revenue. OKT Asst Yap over @ L1606 plays similar role.

BTW, are u ready to promote the current line up of your shop? We genuine punters would like to know.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
initially I was not entirely sure if he is a whore promoter. wow but when I saw his aggressive and vulgar response, and the way he fiercely defend OKT David...I can be 100% certain that this Billylai is a clone promoter

his style is a exact replica of the 1649 whore promoter. whenever anyone post a negative FR on 1649 whore or feedback about the nasty attitude of old bitch OKT auntie, the clone will bombard u with long paragraphs of vulgarities and personal attack

there's nothing wrong with being a paid promoter for any GL house. but it seems like even the whore promoter exudes the same bad attitude of the OKT

and oh yes, I can affirm that OKT David is quite rude and nasty. I avoid his house too. If I want any of 2036, I will outcall from other houses
Absolutely! As I said before and I say again, I can spot a whore promoter from a mile with my naked eyes!

OKT David is not rude all the time unlike certain OKT but he could easily heat up and started to be rude & nasty wherever he misinterpreted clients intention/questions ... I believe this is because he lacks social interaction skill and/or EQ. He is a typical lowly educated ah Beng.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 12-12-2018 at 11:27 AM.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
I dunno who is the boss or runner of 2036
Quote:
Btw David is not a OKT he is only a partner
Quote:
Btw David car is not white. Its grey. I wondering did u go in and sit at the hall. No car parking did not mean no business.
Opps. so u went from not knowing who's the boss/runner of 2036 on
01 Dec 2018 to suddenly becoming an expert for the shop?

I think what Max priest said made sense. fundamentally, there's nothing wrong with being a whore promoter for any particular house. just because you are paid to promote doesn't mean u are telling lies/fake FRs. if you can provide useful intels about the gals for us punters, u will be more than welcomed

what I cannot accept is when whore promoters become bullies here. they attack anyone who post negative comments about the house (be it the gals or the OKT attitude). like the crazy motherfarker troll promoter for 1649. this is utterly deplorable. I think enough is enough. the numbers of genuine FRs has dwindled over the years in part due to all this cyberbullying/trolling.

that's why I insist on speaking up when I come across any whore promoters giving untruth info or bullying other genuine contributors
Old 12-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

I have been to many legal houses and 2036 is one of those who cannot make it. The girls are not pretty and service is not good.
Old 17-12-2018, 06:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Now you have spilled the beans ... u told us earlier that you dun know OKT David well, huh? Am afraid your stupidity has betrayed you ... This double confirm that you have vested interest in L2036. We in SBF loosely called him an OKT and/or OKT assistant as he is registered with AV to work as a pimp and represent the primary OKT of L2036. And yes, you are right that unofficially he is a partner as his boss gives him a cut of the revenue. OKT Asst Yap over @ L1606 plays similar role.

BTW, are u ready to promote the current line up of your shop? We genuine punters would like to know.
After all we are all customers. You think you know all the boss and partners.
Old 17-12-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
After all we are all customers. You think you know all the boss and partners.
We are customers but not you ... because you are currently working for OKT David @ 2036 ... Below are S/S of what you PM me. I actually do not like to divulge PM sent to me to others but i have no choice as you forced me to prove that you are a promoter cum helper of L2036!!

P/S: You have written FR on Yiyi and Han Han from 2036, so u fucked your own whores from 2036??!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
We are customers but not you ... because you are currently working for OKT David @ 2036 ... Below are S/S of what you PM me. I actually do not like to divulge PM sent to me to others but i have no choice as you forced me to prove that you are a promoter cum helper of L2036!!
P/S: You have written FR on Yiyi and Han Han from 2036, so u fucked your own whores from 2036??!
Interesting to see a 180° change of tone/attitude in a private setting...

Btw, is it an unspoken rule that bonking your own stocks is an forbidden act(for the case of a promoter) ??
Old 17-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Interesting to see a 180° change of tone/attitude in a private setting...

Btw, is it an unspoken rule that bonking your own stocks is an forbidden act(for the case of a promoter) ??
It is actually a taboo for OKT and/or his helpers to fuck their shop whores. Even scumbag like OKT @ 2033, Ah Yap @ 1606, Ah Heng @ ex 2045, etc. who often fuck other shop whores wouldn’t fuck their own whores as it is rather awkward, embarrassing and tongue might wag ...

As such, this BillyLai aka Ah Lai in GL either wrote fake FR as he didn’t fuck his shop whores or based on hearsay thru the feedbacks from his clients. Very likely it is the former as it is unlike he actually has fucked the whores from the shop he works for ...

Yeah, this Ah Lai bugger changed his color from PM to the open forum ... a typical hypocrite at large!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
I have been to many legal houses and 2036 is one of those who cannot make it. The girls are not pretty and service is not good.
To me a number of the whores from this shop (past batches) were chio Syt by GL150 standard but most if not all offered below par service unless you tip then handsomely to the tune of $100 onwards ...

Having said that, I have ever bonked a whore named, Fei Fei who gave me the full spectrum of CAT150 services including DFK, G2G stimulation and AR ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-12-2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

I know a samster with a power of 45 has just upped BillyLai from -6 to 39 ... This individual has vested interest (sleeping partner) in certain shops in WH as well as in L16. Am sure u know who u are and u are pretty active in this forum ... hence he supported fellow OKT helper. U Logged on today at 2.10pm but you didn’t post anything in GL thread. And I noticed Billylai rep point increased to 39 around that time ... BTW AV does not condone sleeping partner of Registered OKT in GL!

Dun get me wrong, OKT, OKt runner and/or shop assistants are welcome to promote their whores so long the FR, features and details of the whores are REASONABLY accurate to a certain extent.

Obviously BillyLai aka Ah Lai in GL was writing fake FR!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-12-2018 at 03:59 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

now screenshot of pm also appear!!! Power!! i Like transparency

Anyway, lots of OKT in here
Old 17-12-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
I know a samster with a power of 45 has just upped BillyLai from -6 to 39 ... This individual has vested interest (sleeping partner) in certain shops in WH as well as in L16. Am sure u know who u are and u are pretty active in this forum ... hence he supported fellow OKT helper. U Logged on today at 2.10pm but you didn’t post anything in GL thread. And I noticed Billylai rep point increased to 39 around that time ... BTW AV does not condone sleeping partner of Registered OKT in GL!

Dun get me wrong, OKT, OKt runner and/or shop assistants are welcome to promote their whores so long the FR, features and details of the whores are REASONABLY accurate to a certain extent.

Obviously BillyLai aka Ah Lai in GL was writing fake FR!
Wow u say until AV who the fuck u r?
Old 17-12-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
initially I was not entirely sure if he is a whore promoter. wow but when I saw his aggressive and vulgar response, and the way he fiercely defend OKT David...I can be 100% certain that this Billylai is a clone promoter

his style is a exact replica of the 1649 whore promoter. whenever anyone post a negative FR on 1649 whore or feedback about the nasty attitude of old bitch OKT auntie, the clone will bombard u with long paragraphs of vulgarities and personal attack

there's nothing wrong with being a paid promoter for any GL house. but it seems like even the whore promoter exudes the same bad attitude of the OKT

and oh yes, I can affirm that OKT David is quite rude and nasty. I avoid his house too. If I want any of 2036, I will outcall from other houses
Bronze cheebye kia, you still whining online ah? HAHAHA. There are many things worse than being a promoter. Such as being a poor fuck like you who doesn't even have an additional $70, can only call short time. Hey idiot, you're fucking poor. You don't even have cable at home come to sammyboy to discuss medicorp show. You tried starting threads that you can't even update properly and nobody could be bothered with after you gave up. YOU'RE A FUCKING FAILURE and far worse than an OKT promoter. WAHAHAHAHAHA

Everybody in this forum knows that I never defend WLs or comment about other people's FR. The WL not nice to you, your fucking problem. Though having said that, anyone who write a bad FR is just telling everyone that the WL didn't want to serve him and cannot take it and just call the next WL. He is so fucked up that he came online to try to break the WLs ricebowl for REVENGE. No other way to see it. So if you want to write a bad FR, carry on. The only person who looks bad is the person who wrote it.

However, if you go after Auntie, then I will have an issue with you because you're a fucking coward who only dares to post online. Bronze cheebye, just waiting for you to show up at 49. You're so scared of Ah Seng you will pee in your pants if he ever called you over. You can come online and bitch about Auntie. But when someone does it to you, you cry you are being bullied. Do you know how pathetic and silly you look? I cam actually pciture you crying to your mom, "Mummy mummy I get bullied online." A motherfucker, have you ever thought of fixing your brain? How fucking old you getting bullied on a sex forum? HAHAHA

If ever you grow some balls and dare to tell Ah Seng that Auntie sucks, you can be sure I will come and watch the show. Waiting for you.

Meanwhile, you enjoy whining online and begging for points. Don't be a fucking cowars and fuck David under another nick la. You're the fucker who spill food at his shop, right?
Old 17-12-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Bronze cheebye kia, you still whining online ah? HAHAHA. There are many things worse than being a promoter. Such as being a poor fuck like you who doesn't even have an additional $70, can only call short time. Hey idiot, you're fucking poor. You don't even have cable at home come to sammyboy to discuss medicorp show. You tried starting threads that you can't even update properly and nobody could be bothered with after you gave up. YOU'RE A FUCKING FAILURE and far worse than an OKT promoter. WAHAHAHAHAHA

Everybody in this forum knows that I never defend WLs or comment about other people's FR. The WL not nice to you, your fucking problem. Though having said that, anyone who write a bad FR is just telling everyone that the WL didn't want to serve him and cannot take it and just call the next WL. He is so fucked up that he came online to try to break the WLs ricebowl for REVENGE. No other way to see it. So if you want to write a bad FR, carry on. The only person who looks bad is the person who wrote it.

However, if you go after Auntie, then I will have an issue with you because you're a fucking coward who only dares to post online. Bronze cheebye, just waiting for you to show up at 49. You're so scared of Ah Seng you will pee in your pants if he ever called you over. You can come online and bitch about Auntie. But when someone does it to you, you cry you are being bullied. Do you know how pathetic and silly you look? I cam actually pciture you crying to your mom, "Mummy mummy I get bullied online." A motherfucker, have you ever thought of fixing your brain? How fucking old you getting bullied on a sex forum? HAHAHA

If ever you grow some balls and dare to tell Ah Seng that Auntie sucks, you can be sure I will come and watch the show. Waiting for you.

Meanwhile, you enjoy whining online and begging for points. Don't be a fucking cowars and fuck David under another nick la. You're the fucker who spill food at his shop, right?
Wow. So long never come online and still so much bombing here and there.

Hi mc peachblossom, don’t need to blame me every time someone complains about you or your shop.

I’ve not been posting for two months but quietly reading.

However if you wish to LIE and say this sadloser is my clone, then I have to say something right.

Firstly, I read this sadloser comments, he never talk about ah sent or auntie, so why you brought that up? His problem was with clone promoters like you trolling others.

Secondly, he is supporting max priest opinion. Do you think I will ever use a clone to support anything that max priest says, after all the fights I had with him?

If you still want to bullshit that sadloser is my clone, report to boss and get him banned just like how clones andrewmp and haidilao got banned.

By the way, I’m a big supporter of 2036 for the longest time and I’m a fan of david and his team.

I even created a thread once their house moved from 2041 to help ensure there’s awareness of their house just one year ago!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=657762

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Allow me to open a new thread for this house that's now at a new location.

This is the former 2041 that's now moved to 2036.

David is still the main okt there.

In my humble opinion, this house has some of the prettiest girls in all of Geylang.

Some of the pretty newbies include dan dan, maggi, nana, miya, tian tian, ting ting, baby, linda, etc.

Oldies which I find not bad will be fei fei and KK.

The house decor is also not bad for both the waiting area and the bedrooms.

Will leave it to the rest of the brothers to continue contributing here.

Cheers.
I even visited their house 3 months ago and wrote a positive FR on their girls as per the below!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xing Er 2036

I was mildly surprised to find a nice service oriented newbie at 2036.

This girl belongs to the August batch of newbies and has been working less than a month.

Had her on her very first day and I have to say, she has the most beautiful round ass I ever banged this year - not fat but perfectly shaped like two moons of venus beaming at me

Her face reminds me a lot of retired Tian Tian WH06 and Yue Yue 1669, about 50 percent resemblance to these two girls. Also the "feel" she gave me is similar to the two retired WLs I mentioned.

The session starts with us stripping each other, and she has generally good skin and nice shape body. Height is about 1.6m or shorter from my rough estimate. Small B-cups that are the size of two oranges when you hold them in your hand.

She gives a great BBBJ and her covered AR isn't too bad either - enough to make me rock hard when she pokes her tongue with a good amount of pressure into my ass! Same goes for her catbath, she puts effort into it and will have you moaning in pleasure from her tongue rolling across your legs and back. Rare to find newbies that take pride in their work these days, but she's one of the better ones in my opinion.

All positions allowed but this girl is best done in DOGGY, just grab on to her cute tits and bang her beautiful ass hard from behind.

Love her face contorting in pleasure when I hammer her hard till her ass and tits bounce.

No frenching though and just kisses on the lips were allowed for me.

However, for that beautiful ass, I would certainly RTF.

Hope to hear more FR on the pretty newbies in this house.

So given the evidence above, why would I use a clone to attack them????

So stop lying and trying to drag me into every fight that involves you ok mr mcpeachblossom?

You want to attack others, leave my name out of it.

I don’t ever aim to break anyone’s rice bowl and wish for every house, including 1649 to do well! This is good for everyone involved!

Peace out and take care.

I wish you the best mcpeachblossom, but really learn to have a backbone and deal with criticism rather than using me as a punching bag every time someone says something about you or 1649.

Guys, please lend some support to 1649.

They are generally a good house.

Let’s give them a chance and stop slamming them!
Old 17-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha...bronze cheebye kia/ sad loser, are you shitting in your pants?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread