The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All girls love Power Tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerTAN_P_W View Post
for your info people who know me personally call me Power Tan. there's an unspoken rule among all gangsters that if they ever come across a short, chubby guy with specs walking with an air of confidence unseen before they should give way to him and never ever cross his path or risk heavy consequences.

Read up 'Attention all ladies, i am 34 this year and horny', read from page 1 till the end and you will understand it's importance in FB hunting and why it is one of the hottest threads in the orgy section. My 'seh' tells it all.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Bottom-line AH wee...if your using proofs outside yourself for confidence, your losing the seh factor. You don't need any confirmation of outside acceptance, you don't care anyway.

Your spirit isn't thrown out of balance over FBs, ladies or your 'seh'. You have a lot going for yourself, but you never tell people what it is. That's a sense of mystery without needing to prove it.

Confidence is good but you need charisma is defined as "The power to attract and influence people," which most successful politicians or executives have.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 16-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cockslap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The purpose of this thread is to provide fellow female forummers the opportunity to confess their love and admiration for Power Tan, the man with 'seh'.

Any female member here wanna start the ball rolling?

Rgds,
Ah Wee
I want to slap your face with my cock till u're unconscious, then cum on your face then shit and pee in your mouth then smear my dirty asshole all over your face. I know u love it B)
Old 16-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnuc111 View Post
Aiyoh... your seh is nothing lah.
See how people put up their hands and
acknowledge Lionel Richie who has so much Seh.

He is however, very humble and wish everybody
to have seh.

"Seh you, seh me" by Lionel Richie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&v=91AzUkwiFyo

and all SBF bros together now,
for the Chorus... may the seh be with you, always.

Seh you, seh me; seh it for always
That's the way it should be
Seh you, seh me; seh it together
Naturally

ps can someone upz my seh
Lol nice song bro.

maybe in reality ah wee is really short n chubby n wear specs cannot find gf so he gone bonkers can only come here to brag abt his imaginery seh.
Old 16-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
Lol nice song bro.

maybe in reality ah wee is really short n chubby n wear specs cannot find gf so he gone bonkers can only come here to brag abt his imaginery seh.
if you have the 'seh' to recognise me in reality you will be equally amazed by the awesomeness of Power Tan's 'seh'.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 17-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if you have the 'seh' to recognise me in reality you will be equally amazed by the awesomeness of Power Tan's 'seh'.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
yah lar yah lar jin wu seh lar. enough support?
Old 17-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

We should all Seh your Tao since you have so much seh
Old 17-09-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Wee ah wee.. if you listening to other's is key IMO, really listen. Speak when you have something to contribute, not becos you are a needy loser out for attention, people will 'wonder' of you.

Just as my Taoist Jedi-level wisdom is abt about the reed in the wind. -->> Always balance your firmness with a measure of emotional humility.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Ah wee...oh ah wee, I like u more than that NoStyleKing, though the only SEH i come to realise after going thru all ur posts in so many threads is that, your TAO NAO BO HO SEH But I still like u better la
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 18-09-2013, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Ah wee...oh ah wee, I like u more than that NoStyleKing, though the only SEH i come to realise after going thru all ur posts in so many threads is that, your TAO NAO BO HO SEH But I still like u better la
MrStyleKing is destined to fail. As what Power Tan has commented before, trying to sell a food blog in a sex forum is no different from trying to sell bra to man and condom to woman. No doubt i am able to understand his intention to lure unsuspecting forummers to his blog, his approach has been truly disappointing. If you were to compare his threads and my 5 star threads you would realise the dominance in Power Tan's deliveries which inevitably attract viewers like bees to hives. And what does MrStyleKing has to offer beside providing a link to his blog? Absolutely nothing. Furthermore, a man with 'shannon' as his name and a sulky face which exhibits no form of masculinity certainly stands no chance against Power Tan's almighty 'seh'. It is wise of him to leave the forum now to avoid the utter humiliation he is definitely going to face when all of his threads sunk rock bottom while my 5 star threads continue to top the billboard.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 18-09-2013, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Wee, i tink tis ur longest post leh.....somemore to me wor........gum dong sia.....POWER.....WEE WOO WEET I take back the TAO NAO BO HO SEH......cfm stamp chop...your TAO NAO HO SEH HO SEH
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 19-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Girls and ladyboys here who have been secretly carrying a torch for Power Tan are free to confess your love and admiration for me in this thread.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 21-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

up thread for awareness

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 22-09-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wildthingmk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
for your info people who know me personally call me Power Tan. there's an unspoken rule among all gangsters that if they ever come across a short, chubby guy with specs walking with an air of confidence unseen before they should give way to him and never ever cross his path or risk heavy consequences.

Read up 'Attention all ladies, i am 34 this year and horny', read from page 1 till the end and you will understand it's importance in FB hunting and why it is one of the hottest threads in the orgy section. My 'seh' tells it all.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
mad funny. i had a good time laughing powertan. thanks for your superior joker 'seh' . please keep us all entertained more. lonely nights like such fly by so fast.
Old 22-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
MrStyleKing is destined to fail. As what Power Tan has commented before, trying to sell a food blog in a sex forum is no different from trying to sell bra to man and condom to woman. No doubt i am able to understand his intention to lure unsuspecting forummers to his blog, his approach has been truly disappointing. If you were to compare his threads and my 5 star threads you would realise the dominance in Power Tan's deliveries which inevitably attract viewers like bees to hives. And what does MrStyleKing has to offer beside providing a link to his blog? Absolutely nothing. Furthermore, a man with 'shannon' as his name and a sulky face which exhibits no form of masculinity certainly stands no chance against Power Tan's almighty 'seh'. It is wise of him to leave the forum now to avoid the utter humiliation he is definitely going to face when all of his threads sunk rock bottom while my 5 star threads continue to top the billboard.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Cannot stop laughing
Old 24-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

MrStyleKing and hokkienguy cohabits under one roof. One morning hokkienguy enters the bathroom naked and accidentally drops his soap again. While bending down to pick it up he instantly feels a sharp pain in his ass and groans: 'what is it this time StyleKing?'

Came a reply from behind. 'can't you make a guess?'

hokkienguy: 'toothbrush?'

Reply: 'No'

hokkienguy: 'dildo?'

Reply: 'No'

hokkienguy: 'your dick?'

Reply: 'Obviously not'

Frustrated with his failure to guess it right hokkienguy turns around and sees a gigantic broom stick in his ass. hokkienguy smiles delightedly at MrStyleKing and says: 'Finally you got it right StyleKing, no wonder i feel the size fit so perfectly this time'

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1