The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman18 View Post
ML tarma?? They are roommates?
Never ask before. Breeze abit fierce one

EK got the jiuhu meimei feel.
Old 15-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I can vouch for Ah Sa's overall rating.

She looks late 20s, early 30s classy OL type. So if that rocks your boat... yeah.

She may not be 10/10 or even 8/10 in any one area, but she is a very respectable 7+/10 in all areas except her boobs.

A failsafe option if the so-called ang pais are not available.
Except her boobs? Her boobs cui?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES

Last edited by ShittyAss; 15-12-2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone else other than Laura does good juagen?
Old 16-12-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman18 View Post
ML tarma?? They are roommates?
They stay very close to each other. Not roommates.
Old 16-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

issit back to standard? dun have the "open door and see face and foto no match" scene?

Which stable would you recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seriously stale now. Same stable, same girls... price going up to $120 also. So I've "rediscovered" Dome 1. Some Thai stables have chicks with 90mins with 2 shots for about the same price. I'm sure they can massage too
Old 16-12-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
issit back to standard? dun have the "open door and see face and foto no match" scene?

It's been years since engaging the Thai stables , the time of Bonnie.

I guess there's still a risk of that "open door and hope it's the one in the photos". But I was browsing through some of the stable sites, like ilovethais, and the pictures seem less ps and with videos. Girls are young. Also one thing I know and experienced for sure, 90 mins means 90 mins.
Old 16-12-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post

Usually darker skin and dark nips...

Silk stockings one of the stables
Old 16-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguys.info/jj-massage/
Anyone verify good figure?

Recently visited "milf" ml, is auntie and not slim at all. Dunno its just me or all uncle like baba auntie ml..
Old 16-12-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

http://sgrelax11.com/girl/1042-lulu/ and d angpai sgl sara no more ?
Old 16-12-2018, 02:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post

Recently visited "milf" ml, is auntie and not slim at all. Dunno its just me or all uncle like baba auntie ml..
R u saying u have visited this ml as per your link and is she is auntie and is not slim?

Or do u meant u visited other milf ml and not slim at all?

Do u know the meaning of milf in the lst place?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.site/mei-mei-massage-hj-bj/

one of the day i was at bedok see someone look like her.
Old 16-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
http://sgrelax11.com/girl/1042-lulu/ and d angpai sgl sara no more ?
Go back long time to their freezing homeland liao.
Old 16-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Go back long time to their freezing homeland liao.
icic thnx bro
Old 16-12-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Wandered away from my usual haunts to the West to Apple from SLG. Yes my 1st time with her and was not disappointed.

Location: Not way out West but still a private condo and good for those who drive

Looks: Just like her pix - even hairstyle and smile the same

Massage: 7.5/10 In two parts .... before and after sensual. Before was par for the course - no oil covered by towel. Hard enough and decent - but towel kinda chaffed my hairy back. After sensual it was a head and limb (both arms and legs) massage with a great conversation that relaxed me all over.

Gfe: 7.5/10 Was fine and warmed up at the end... I guess it took a while for her to size me up and chemistry to build.

Body/Boobs: Pretty MILFy, Slim with a bit of flesh, B cup, but I loved the long pony tail of hers swishing away and caressing me as she did her massage sitting on my lower body.

Sensual: Topless in sexy panty and well she lets you fondle her ass and tits but not kissing, sucking or pinching her brownish nipples. Rubs your back with her nipples and breathes into your ear. Her hair glides over you as she purposely and sensuously barely caresses your back, ass and nape of your neck. As mini-me got excited she turned me over and began a nipple sucking and dick caressing that made me want more. Soon she was kissing and licking mini-me and his luggage.

BBBJ: 9/10 Not SOP Loved it. licks and kisses entire package and BJ was simple one of the best I've had. Good suction, all tongue and lips and cheeks and she knew how to build and then delay the inevitable explosion. She did not offer CIM - which would have made this a 10 but I was totally drained and satiated after she switched to a HJ to finish.

One good thing - she didn't use phone at all during the 50 minute session. Yes she has a pet poodle but its outside the bedroom most of the time and she has a nice large bed and bathroom with a spectacular view (bedroom window) - she will draw the curtains for privacy of course. She stays with a flatmate who has a cat - but she was RTC so no idea who she is. Apple was minding the cat in the meantime.

Overall: A solid 8.5/10 for me. Left a happy man and also gave her a little tip on top of her stated charge. If you are in for fantastic sensual with a decent massage Apple fits the bill.

RTM: Bookmarked as a new favorite for me
Old 16-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 15
theon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post

JJ is not bad looking. Great body and her teasing has standard. Worth the money spent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1