The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
cosplay costumes

anyone bought this lingeries from LAZADA?
CHEAP PRICES at about $10 to $30
How is the materials?

My gf finally agreed to wear this for cosplay sex

I am excited
Old 15-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: cosplay costumes

Old 15-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Old 15-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Old 15-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Old 15-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

anyone bought this lingeries from LAZADA?
CHEAP PRICES at about $10 to $30
How is the materials?

My gf finally agreed to wear this for cosplay sex

I am excited
Most costumes you buy online for this low price won't be excellent quality. They will less cotton, more nylon, and have loose threads, but you can use a scissors to be rid of them. They are also likely free size with Velcro tabs to fit them on a variety of sizes but unlikely skin tight or perfect fit. They won't look good to be worn outside of the home, but they probably aren't intended to be worn in public anyway. If she's willing to wear it for you in the home or hotel, that's good enough reason to buy them. It shouldn't hurt your bank account unless you're unemployed. Don't be too fussed about the quality.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Most costumes you buy online for this low price won't be excellent quality. They will less cotton, more nylon, and have loose threads, but you can use a scissors to be rid of them. They are also likely free size with Velcro tabs to fit them on a variety of sizes but unlikely skin tight or perfect fit. They won't look good to be worn outside of the home, but they probably aren't intended to be worn in public anyway. If she's willing to wear it for you in the home or hotel, that's good enough reason to buy them. It shouldn't hurt your bank account unless you're unemployed. Don't be too fussed about the quality.
Thanks bro
Yes i dont expect good quality
No of course not for wearing out
Just wear them at home
Thanks for the reply again
Old 15-12-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Cheap cheap rip open also not heart pain.
my gf surprise me with housekeeping (maid) uniform once.
that night was amazing.
Old 16-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Cosplay as incredible hulk... anyone?
Old 17-12-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Evitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Cosplay as incredible hulk... anyone?
Too scary
Old 17-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Egyption deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evitable View Post
Too scary
Try not to make her angry
Old 17-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
TornHymen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Cheap cheap rip open also not heart pain.
my gf surprise me with housekeeping (maid) uniform once.
that night was amazing.
Haha so nice gf you have
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1