The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Thank u for all the support. Hope to have more updates. Will be going for a staycation in oxxhxxd area today over the weekend.. 😊

Last edited by prince_81; 15-12-2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old 15-12-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
TornHymen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Thank u for all the support. Hope to have more updates. Will be going for a staycation today. 😊
Hope to hear more!
Old 15-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing! Hope to see pics here
Old 15-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BunnyHunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank u for all the support. Hope to have more updates. Will be going for a staycation in oxxhxxd area today over the weekend.. 😊
Any action at the balcony for us to view?
Old 15-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

No balcony though..
Old 15-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
feesix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

No balcony though..
Can do it in the gardens
Old 15-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
LaserDisc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feesix View Post
Can do it in the gardens
Very good idea
Old 15-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
nob1t4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaserDisc View Post
Very good idea
Think so too
Old 15-12-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Etihad2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Thanks for sharing! Hope to see pics here
Hoping for pics too
Old 21-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Amazing this thread goes so far back already
Old 21-12-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

ExactRightWords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Amazing this thread goes so far back already
Any encounter during the staycation?
Old 23-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Adventure #23: Saturday Night's Out

Before we started, some short updates for our staycation. Nothing much happened, we have been drinking from 1800hrs all the way till 2300hrs. Throughout just some simple zao geng, as wife was in her short black dress, seated in the low sofa, her translucent black panties as showing towards my direction. Anyone seated in the same direction would have enjoyed the same view. As for the top, the usual v neck showing her D cup cleavage. This would have been enjoyed by the bartender and whoever walking past us. But as we have drank too much, we were totally knocked out for the night.

The next day, I went for a swim, while she just chillax in the sundeck chair. She was lying down with her legs bent and playing with her phone. After my swim, while in the water, from my angle, I can see her butt and the outer pussy showing very clearly through her short FBT shorts, especially when her legs were slightly apart or when she stretched over to drink her beer. (her theory of FBT shorts no need wear panties, since got inner lining). Next to us were 2 male Caucasians on one side and a family with kid on the other. I can see the 2 Caucasians and the daddy was looking towards her direction each time she was stretching for her drinks or her legs were apart.

In short, no much actions during the staycation.
Old 23-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Back to the latest update, we went to our usual place at Tawandang Dempsey at about 2145hrs for some light dinner and beer, to pass some time before heading home for the Man Utd match at 0130hrs. She was in the same piece which she wore the other time; low cut v neck loose black top and a pair of jeans. We were there doing the usual, enjoying the food, live band and beer. Halfway through, suddenly we heard someone calling her out, "Hey Joey. Still remember me? Didn't expect to see you here."

We both looked up and saw an uncle in his 50s, cladded in a polo-t, berms and a pair of loafers, the typical new age youngster look. "Oh hi, Mr Ong? Ya, didn't expect to see you here." Joey replied.

"No need call me Mr Ong la, weekend liao, relax. Just call me Johnny. Ya, I seldom come this area one. Today first time here, cause my friend's birthday." Johnny replied as he pointed to the corner table with 2 other guys in their 50s too. "Ok, catch up with you later." Johnny added and headed back to join his friends.

Joey told me that Johnny was some director and she knew him when her team was working on a project with his company last year. After which, I headed out for a smoke break. Can see that Johnny and friends are also discussing about Joey, as I can see them looking at her direction at times. Deep down inside, I guess will be the typical guys topics, about how sexy she is, how big is her breasts, how much cleavage is showing, how her tight butt is showing in the jeans etc. After my smoke break, I went off to the restroom.

As I was walking back to the table, can see that Johnny and friends already made their moves and are at my table. Johnny introduced his friends to us; Richard and Sam (the birthday boy), and asked if they can join us, saying excuses like it's for Sam's birthday la, the more the merrier etc. Of course, I did not reject the idea and furthermore its Joey's clients.

For the remaining of the night, we finished 3 towers of beer and 2 bottles of red wine. Throughout the drinking, the topics inevitably got more opened, all the way to the usual cup size, how often we do, how lucky I am, especially when Joey corrected them that her cup size is not C but D cup.

Each time when I headed out for my smoke break, I can see them making their advances at Joey by offering her more drinks, openly looking at her cleavage and hugging her waist while taking selfies with Joey. But they are still rather restrained and 'well behaved'.
Old 23-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Soon it was already 0030hrs and the place is closing. Johnny and gang settled the bill and we headed home. By then Joey is high enough already and was in her seat with her eyes closed. While on the way back, I told Joey how hot she is, how uncle-killers she is, how they loved her big breasts and tight butt and how much they keep looking at her cleavage. Each time we stopped at the traffic lights, I will do some quick teasing and fondle her breasts.

Once home, I had a quick shower and prepared for the Man Utd match. Joey joined me in the living room later, dressed in her thin wore out white tshirt without bra and short FBT shorts without panties. (She was too tired to wash up). Throughout the match, she laid on my chest and played with her phone while I was teasing her nipples and breasts. It was an entertaining and exciting match. Finally full time, I divert my attention to the already horny Joey, who is lying on my chest with her eyes closed in the living room with the lights still on. (It was already 0345hrs, don't think anyone will still be awake to see us, so we do with the lights on)

I wasted no time and lifted up her tshirt and started sucking her nipples hard. "Such yummy boobs you have. Johnny and gang must be so envy of me. Get to suck and fondle as and when I want." I teased her.

"Ahh.. Hmm. Ya lo.. Baby... You go..hmm toilet... They... Ah... Told... Me... Ahh the.. Same.... Thing.. Also. Ahh. Ahh... So nice baby.. Suck more.. Ah.." Joey moaned. "They... Even.. Say.. Ahhh. They sure.. Ahhh.. Want.. Ahhh see.. Ahhh play.. My breasts.. Ahh.. If got chance.... Crazy.. Ahh.. Drunk... Liao.." So that's what they have been talking to Joey when I was away.

"Of course. Who can resist your 大奶. Plus your sexy wet chee bye now?" I teased her, pulled down her fbt shorts in a swoop and lifted her legs high up. "Wow, look at that chee bye. So wet and tempting. I am sure Johnny, Richard and Sam will want a taste of them now. Now let me be Sam now and here I come to taste my birthday present." I said as I dived right into the swollen clit and suck hard. Her pussy smelt of sex and musk after a long day of work and whole night of teasing.

"Uh ahh.. Sam. You.. So... Horny.. I ahh.. Haven't washed Ahh.ahh. Yes.. Ahh." Joey moaned even louder as she replied me with her eyes closed. "I haven't.. Ahh. Wash.. Up.. After.. Ahh whole.. Ahh day and night.. Ahh. Don't go there.. Ah.. Sam.. Shy.. Ahh."

She is getting so turned out, after the possible teasings at Tawandang, followed by 90 mins by me. "Its OK. Uncle Sam loved your horny wet chee bye 的骚味. 越骚越好吃. Not only Uncle Sam, come help Johnny and Richard too. Suck their smelly old dicks." I fastened my pussy licking and clit sucking as I placed two thumbs at her lips. Without much invitation, she opened her mouths and started sucking my thumbs hard as she moaned.

"Argh. Fuck. You horny girl. Johnny is right. You are a hot slut. Uncle can't take it. Take this into your chee bye now" I took off my boxers and entered her wet pussy with one hard thrust.

Ah.. Yes.. Baby.. Ahh ahh.. Nice.." she moaned louder and sucked on my thumbs harder." Hmm Hmm.. Ah.. Yes.. Ah.. Ah faster.. Ah... Cumming yes.. .. Ahhhh." her pussy clamps hard on my cock as she orgasmed and I shot right into her too.

Stood up to clean up. There was a small white patch of her juices dripping from her pussy, all the to her ass and onto the sofa. What a beautiful sight as I slowly clean her up while she laid there with her legs and pussy still open and her eyes closed.

As we go to bed, I continued teasing her horniness. But she chided me for starting all these from in car to during the soccer match. Deep down inside, I don't care, so long we get to enjoy the fun.
Old 23-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Custy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, hope to have more encounters soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1