The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
fotard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Indeed there are many assholes.

Thanks Mr. Guru for good post.

Hope to learn more from Bro WB from this thread.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beppu View Post
Bro WB

Really so many assholes in this world. The guru wrote nicely.

Such a good forum in the past and good for reading.

Well done.

Thanks.
Old 15-12-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
LovePete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice quote from Giacomo Casanova.

Cheers.

Quote:
Bro WB

Another great forum below.

"Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure: if it does, it is immortal; the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

Giacomo Casanova "

What is real love?

Not easy to explain what is real love?

Thanks.
Old 23-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvc View Post
Like the way bro FA previous forum.

"I’d rather you get the gold medal and I get the silver medal…"

Excellent quote.

Bros hope dun mind I re-post old foprum.
Bro, tks.

I used to think bro FA was right. Not anymore. He tried too hard to give his woman pleasure first. That is neediness and insecurity. He thinks his GF is the prize

A MAN's pleasure must come first. A woman must always be submissive. That is true masculine behaviour, which is irresistible to women.

Quote:
Bro WB

The above old forum really helps me to understand better.

Great description of techniques and ideas.

More to learn here.

Thanks.
Bro, tks.

If you read my previous posts, I had two pretty Ang moh GFs before for which I spent very little money. One was a student and the other a pharma rep. They approached me first. I didn't want anyone employed by the hospitals.

Quote:
Very interesting exchange and corresponding.

Reading them very enriching.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Bro Weremonkey was asking if he could get a singer w/o spending any money on flowers. My advice: Forget abt these WLs/gold diggers, get a student or pharma rep. They are easier and often FOC.

He could up singers easily w/o hanging any flowers if he happens to meet them outside HFJs n not knowing they are singers or pretending not to know. Treat them like normal gals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManureClown View Post
Fully agreed with Bro WB, I would rather be a badass gentleman.

Impressive thread by bro WB, hope to read more.

Cheerios.
Bro, you will hv more girls than you can ever handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinterest View Post
I'd rather you get the silver and I get the bronze medal...

Very excellent indeed.

Bros hope dun mind I re-phrase a bit.
Bro, tks.

No, you must get the Gold medal if you want to be a real MAN.

Quote:
Bro WB

Really so many assholes in this world. The guru wrote nicely.

Such a good forum in the past and good for reading.

Well done.

Thanks.
Bro, tks.

Yes, too many 'nice guys' aka needy n manipulative axxholes.

Quote:
Bro WB

Another great forum below.

"Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure: if it does, it is immortal; the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

Giacomo Casanova "

What is real love?

Not easy to explain what is real love?

Thanks.
Bro, tks.

I think there is real love but it will not last forever. Nothing can last forever. How do you love someone if you're dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JideForce View Post
What an amazing thread here by bro WB.

Hope to learn more from the master!

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

I'm no master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotard View Post
Indeed there are many assholes.

Thanks Mr. Guru for good post.

Hope to learn more from Bro WB from this thread.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePete View Post
Nice quote from Giacomo Casanova.

Cheers.
Thank you, bros.

Good afternoon,

A few days ago, I reconnected w/ a 21 yo girl XY I sorely missed a long time ago. Met her at TAM in August 2009. She agreed to be my full-time lover in Dec 2009. Not consummated because she wanted to be paid once a month. She left for CNY in Feb n couldn't return. She applied for a visitor pass in 2012 but was rejected. She deleted my wechat in 2013.

She is 30 now. 170, fair w/ natural C. I thought she only had B when I wrote abt her in Dec 2009. Beautiful n proportionate body, butt and legs. She was 52kg. Just told me she is 53kg now and sent me a recent photo. Still very attractive w/ nice body. Never married n never had childbirth.

She popped up in my QQ and I added her. Then she added my wechat. She still has the same HP no.

To cut a long story short, I told her to be my LP n bear me two kids. The reason is that she has very good genes. A very fine human specimen. One of the best I hv seen. She said YES. She said our kids would be beautiful. I said should be very beautiful. She agreed. She actually wants to marry me asap! I will try to hv kids w/ her w/o marrying her. BTW, she owns a restaurant w/ her GF in China.

I told her exactly what was in my mind. And she knows my masculine character traits. My word is my bond. She will hv to be submissive to me. She knows that I'm highly selective and will never settle.

At this time, I like to share an article written by Deep Blue

How to Touch Her with Confidence and Power

The common view of TOUCH is that you're giving the woman pleasure and that this arouses her and makes her attached to you.

That is certainly true, and we're lucky we live in a time when touching a woman is considered acceptable as soon as you start getting to know her. In older times, guys like Casanova had to be extraordinarily seductive with their WORDS just so they could get to the point where they could begin to touch a woman.

The key thing to understand about touch is that when you initiate it with a chick whom you're just getting to know, it isn't merely an arousing stimulus. It also challenges the BARRIERS between you.

Invisible Barriers

The presence of those invisible barriers which you both maintain in your minds is really the key difference between being lovers and strangers.

Typical NICE GUY behavior is to respect those barriers too much and to never challenge them. That by definition maintains the barriers, leaving them in place.

Doesn't matter how well he gets to know the chick, if he leaves those barriers in place he will never be her lover — that is why he ends up in the friend category. Because he actually REINFORCED the barriers instead of destroying them.

Anyway, the next level up from nice guy is to realize that you have to crumble those barriers. So you work on them, but you're still leery about causing any anxiety, and still a bit nervous about challenging the barriers.

So you look for excuses to touch, or you reach out and caress her but it has a slightly rushed quality because you're trying to mask some underlying nervousness.

Create Excitement

Ultimately, where you want to get to is the point where you recognize that for a woman, the experience of you challenging the barriers is not only a source of anxiety for her, but also a source of EXCITEMENT.

And the idea is to shift the balance so that she experiences more excitement than anxiety.

Ever see a baby fall down?

Notice how they don't know whether to laugh it off or cry so they look to their parents to see the parent's face? If the parent frowns with concern then the baby starts crying. If the parent smiles, the baby starts laughing.

Same with women.

When you enter new territory with a woman by challenging the "touch barriers" between you and her, then you have to do it calmly and confidently and that CAUSES her to experience it as exciting.

If, on the other hand, you do it nervously she'll experience it as something that isn't right and it will make her uncomfortable.

Project Confidence

One of the best ways to show confidence is to touch her slowly, instead of rushing it. Nervous people rush things to mask their nervousness.

Nervous people also look away, so you calmly make eye contact. And nervous people look serious, so be sure to smile a lot.

Nervous people also make their voice tense, so you make yours relaxed, and make your posture very open and relaxed rather than being closed and tense.

All these things will convey confidence causing her mind to interpret your touch as a source of excitement, rather than a source of anxiety.

The more you understand (and vicariously feel) the way your touch EXCITES her, the more you will naturally become confident about doing it.

---

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 23-12-2018 at 11:28 PM.
Old 23-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Congrats. When are you going to consummate the union?
Old 24-12-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Congrats. When are you going to consummate the union?
Bro,

Before or after CNY. I could hv gone to meet her after CNY 2010. I hv not done so because I'm always busy. She deleted my wechat in 2013.

I never thought of having more kids until recently. If I take every factor into consideration, clearly XY offers the best genes and best future nurturing conditions for my kids. TY is good, but she is only 163.5 and she is too young. Will only be 19 next month.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-12-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
quaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merry Xmas to bro WB and all here.

Thank you for a nice thread.

I do agree that money is double edge sword in any pursuit of women. You need to have money to start pursue. Agreed too that can limit the spending when necessary.

Really depends on negotiation and confidence level.

Cheers and make merry everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Dear bro Weremonkey,

Tks for asking such excellent questions.

The psychological techniques work on every healthy girl/woman, WLs n non-WLs.

If you're unable to differentiate between real n fake orgasms, you better read up n learn from hands-on experience asap.

Yes, money is necessary to bed these girls. But the damage could be minimized. You could learn from bro FA who has spent very little n yet has got two singers vying for his attention haha.

I started this thread to discuss various methods of "pick up" to cut the friction cost of meeting girls. I hv met many girls, both here n in China, proposed BY n got accepted w/o having spent a penny. For various reasons, I hv consummated the "BY relationship" in less than 1/3 of cases haha.

BTW, I don't limit myself to KTV or HFJ gals in SG n PRC. Any unmarried gal of my type anywhere on planet earth is fair game. In some countries, my physical safety is my only concern which may deter me...

Money is a sensitive issue n a double-edged sword. Giving too much money can destroy attraction. Perhaps I'm old fashioned n outdated. But, IMHO, a real MAN should be a good provider n a bold protector of his women. Most importantly, he must be able to give them regular PVO n get them sexually n emotionally addicted to him. This IS the prerequiste for "true love," at least as far as women is concerned. Women r actually very simple n men r more complex hahaha.

There r men out there who believe their wife/GF/mistress/er nai r truly in love w/ them. They need to ask themselves only one question.

Have I given my women regular PVO?

If yes, congrats.

If no, their "true love" for u is suspect n may fade w/ time. You can write it down.

BTW, the role of men really hasn't changed that much in the last 50,000 yrs. It's in the genes of both men n women, in our collective subconscious minds. "Emancipation" of women n "gender equality" in advanced countries (including SG) have upset this relationship n have resulted in high divorce rates n misery for all parties. It's has been a lose-lose-lose situation.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 25-12-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

quaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Another lovely posts below in the past.

Was reading thru and re-quote some of the best and interesting pointers.

Merry Xmax to everybody.

Quote:
Dear bro Weremonkey,

I really enjoy answering ur questions.

Getting ur dream girl sexually n emotionally addicted to u is most gratifying, especially if she had rejected u repeatedly in the past n u thought somehow she was "out of ur league," hahaha.

What do u mean by "financial output is next to nothing"? Very, very low income or no income?

To hv long term successful RS w/ women, a man needs to hv confidence, masculinity, ability to make women feel safe n secure, character n emotional control/self mastery. Of course his ability to give them PVO is a prerequisite. If u hv the above MANLY qualities, women will be very attracted to you. And those same attributes will make u financially secure, it's a matter of time bro. So cultivate those attributes n be patient n persistent.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Dear bro Weremonkey,

Possible but quite difficult, and it will take time and effort.

Try to connect w/ her outside n far away from KTV/HFJ.

If she tells u that she is on visitor pass, student visa or WP, it's great news, play along w/ her...

If she says she is a singer at XYZ HFJ n asks u to see her there, act blur n say you never go such places. Get her ctc no n Wechat.

What u do next depends on how much you like her.

Cheers!

Old 25-12-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
BioPhysics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merry Xmas to bro WB and all too.

Thanks for an excellent thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaint View Post

I do agree that money is double edge sword in any pursuit of women. You need to have money to start pursue. Agreed too that can limit the spending when necessary.

Old 25-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
hwahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very lovely post indeed.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread.

Merry Xmas everyone.

Quote:
Bro WB

Merry Xmax to everybody.
Old 25-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

Tks, bro.

Money is not the problem, it's the wussy and scarcity mindset. Most men believe, consciously and subconsciously, that a very beautiful girl/woman is the prize. They hv to jump through hoops to win her pussy and heart!

It's actually wonderful for the very, very rare men who think otherwise. A very beautiful girl could detect such a rare man instantly, from a distance. And she will do everything in her power to get him. She may approach him first and may dream about him...

Quote:
Bro WB

Merry Xmax to everybody.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioPhysics View Post
Merry Xmas to bro WB and all too.

Thanks for an excellent thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahee View Post
Very lovely post indeed.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread.

Merry Xmas everyone.
To all samsters,

Have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-12-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

matsue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear bro WMK,

You're doing well.

BTW, I hv seen many tall, beautiful, sexy n fair Thai gals in Bangkok n Changmai, but not in SG.

Likewise, thousands of very pretty SYTs r waiting for us in China. I hv made ctc w/ dozens of them, but very very few r willing to come to SG. They want to be ST-ed or BY-ed over there.

It's sad that we SG men don't even hv the chance to taste prime meat or abalone here. It's sadder that we often fight over scraps...

Best,

Bro WB
Bro WB

A mentor told me that if I want to find the best Girls in any country then I need to go to the country to locate.

Go Thailand if want to find beautiful Thai girl.
Go vietnam if want to find beautiful Viet girl.
Go PRC if want to find the beautiful Chinese girl.

Best Wishes.
Old 26-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Exactly, Bro DYBJ! So I don’t understand why even a tinge of guilt or remorse when it comes to WL or singers. You mean to say you felt like you have cheated them? Careful, for they can sense this “guilt” like a shark would to a drop of blood in the ocean and then they will strike.

LL was the top-earner in DC. Worst singer there, but the prettiest. She left a few days ago. Me and Bro WB have spent many posts on her. But Bro WB wants me to tell the story.

LL had a bf who pays her $100K a month while still allowing her to work. He also hangs flowers for her most nights. One month before LL left, she dumped her ex-bf for another guy. The 2 guys quarrelled and fought at DC. Boss can only shake his head cos on one hand, the ex is a relative, on the other hand the new beau is a big customer he doesn’t want to offend. It got so bad that LL didn’t have the xia dang show like all other singers cos he was afraid they would fight and make a mess of the place.

After LL went back, the ex flew to China to look for her but the new beau went there before him. Understandably, the ex couldn’t find her in China and kept calling back to the singers (LL’s jie meis) to find her. Too bad. The new couple are enjoying their honeymoon.

Now, unbeknownst to both guys, LL kept a secret stash of money. Before she left, she and her jie meis managed to remit part of it to China. Yet, she was still stuck with half that stash in Singapore and her good jie mei enlisted my help to remit for her. Apparently, there was a ceiling to how much a PRC could remit money out of Singapore.

So the question is this – it wouldn’t be a problem if this pile of cash is given to her by either the ex or current bf. But the fact that they do not know of it says a lot. I didn’t probe further because it was very obvious. But I will ask again since Bro WB wanted me to. Hehehe…
Sounds like a incredible story and no kidding 100k per month in SGD.

I wonder what LL is worth the amount?
Old 26-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:

Dear bro FA,

Tks for the interesting story. It's like a soap opera.

I don't hv the good fortune of meeting LL, she looks so so in the pic u showed me. Perhaps she is very pretty in person.

There r valuable lessons to be learnt here.

Firstly, I'm not convinced that she received 100K a month plus the most intense PVOs from her ex BF. Why? She dumped him for the same amt of support from the new BF. When a man has given a girl regular intense PVOs which are anchored to him, the bonding n addiction r very strong, like cocaine addiction. Yes, I could understand if she dumped him for much more money, but still she won't avoid him like a plague haha.

Secondly, her ex BF was frantic like a little boy after he was dumped by LL. It shows that he has little power in the 'relationship' cuz he thinks he doesn't deserve her. He is desperate n needy, which is very repulsive to her. He thinks somehow she is THE SPECIAL ONE n that he may never get another gal as desirable as LL.

He has zero self mastery and he doesn't behave like a man who can give any women the most intense PVOs.

I still don't get it. Doesn't he know that there r literally thousands of SYTs in China, prettier n younger than LL, waiting for him? Did he kena Gong Tao?

Pls find out more abt the new BF as it could shed light on this interesting little drama.

BTW, don't forget to charge a very hefty fee for remitting the ill-gotten cash for LL. You're a kind soul as I won't do it even if my cut is 50%.
Bro WB

Bro WB reply to bro FA post above which I re-post here.

I think really stupid to fight over a girl. The ex bf must be very needy and sore loser.

Anyway using high cash to earn love is already a loser.

Thanks for sharing.

Best Wishes.
Old 26-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Drinkwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsue View Post
Bro WB

A mentor told me that if I want to find the best Girls in any country then I need to go to the country to locate.

Go Thailand if want to find beautiful Thai girl.
Go vietnam if want to find beautiful Viet girl.
Go PRC if want to find the beautiful Chinese girl.

Best Wishes.
Fully agreed. Go Indonesia if want to find beautiful Indonesian girl.

Cheers.
Old 26-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DennisMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsue View Post
Sounds like a incredible story and no kidding 100k per month in SGD.

I wonder what LL is worth the amount?
Wondering too, maybe pussy is gold-coated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1