The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FL Masseus with Husband in the house.

Thread deleted as I got zapped.

Last edited by milfhunter28; 23-07-2016 at 01:19 PM. Reason: got zap for nothing
Old 22-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
S4Sinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Masseus with Husband in the house.

Mind share contact? Thanks in advance and much appreciated!
Old 22-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Comment Removed by threadstarter

Last edited by milfhunter28; 23-07-2016 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Nothing
Old 22-07-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1212 / Power: 17
Hellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud of

Can share contact?

TIKO CLUB- No.54

For those who want me to return favour, please send me Pm with yr latest thread
Old 22-07-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Location and contact please
Old 22-07-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

hi ts pls pm me, upped u .
Old 22-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

TS,
Ups you TWO horny horns.
pls provide ctc. Thanks..
Old 22-07-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

The ML is screaming in pleasure wif her husband sitting outside, what if he cannot tahan and join in for a 3some session wif u (MMF). LOLz ..
Old 22-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
laosun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not being noble here

but I feel this is very very wrong with the husband in the house. regardless of what arrange they have between them I find it very wrong
Old 22-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laosun View Post
not being noble here

but I feel this is very very wrong with the husband in the house. regardless of what arrange they have between them I find it very wrong
Bro, very common for FT to marry SG men to see if can get long term pass or lagi better… PR

so ya… maybe is fake husband?
Old 22-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Is she a PRC? I know some couples like that. They go for other partners n they dont care. AS long as got MONEY TO MAKE

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
idunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to all

Wow! Exciting! Bro can share contact please? TIA
Old 22-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Yes yes...a ml that does not provide any other service but willing to have sex with u on 2nd visit
Old 22-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of

Bro pls share the contact with me I like pure massage.
Old 22-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
WhatNow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter28 View Post
Ok I know I shouldn't be posting here.. But the right thread for my post seems to be all advertisement. So decided to post here for those bro who like massage with some "excitement".

Tried a FL masseus recently. In the thread, she don't provide anything more than a HJ. First session with her, managed to convince her to let me touch just outside the paxxxxx. She was quite high, but not sure if she was faking it.

Excitement come on my 2nd visit. She asked me if I wanted to head straight to action. I declined as her massage was really good. Master grade. After 20mins I told her to stop and start action. This time round she removed everything herself leaving the inner wear. She told me just pull the bra down without removing it. As she say is sagging. Actually is not sagging... Is just too huge. Around D+ cup. This time she is more responsive. And once even asked if I brought any "cap" with me as she wanted to do it. After a while offered her oyster to my face. Didn't eat it as the oyster a bit too fishy smell for me.

Next thing shocked me. I suddenly hear the main door open. But she seem not bothered by it. I asked her who it was. Her face turn a little serious and told me is her HUSBAND! I was like huh? You sure? She told me don't bother... And I was a little "scared" but a little excited. Fingered her more vigourously and she was literally screaming... With her husband sitting outside.

I love great pleasures like that where ML don't provide other service but got converted by me.

Name: KxxxNx
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: D+ (bra states E)
Gfe: 9/10 (cannot French)
Damage: $100

Rtf: not sure yet.
Only Hj but you suggest she willing to go fj? Mentioned cap.

And did you see the guy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1