The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

so.. i was at bugis area yesterday and had to wait for a friend who had to attend a 2-hour seminar. with nothing much to do i decided to take a slow walk to the beach road area...

to my disappointment... NOTHING...!!!

i recalled some years ago the area was also home to a few pinay pubs... damn...!!!

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 14-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

so.. i was at bugis area yesterday and had to wait for a friend who had to attend a 2-hour seminar. with nothing much to do i decided to take a slow walk to the beach road area...

to my disappointment... NOTHING...!!!

i recalled some years ago the area was also home to a few pinay pubs... damn...!!!
Jalan Pinang still had, if I am not mistaken.

The one in Lavender and all still there
Old 14-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Went to a pub last night around Duxton area around midnight after attending an funeral, was surprised inside like a ghost town with more then 10girls sitting around. Only 2 guys inside with a bottle of beer thats it. Was wondering how this place survive but anyway ordered a bottle of heneiken and sitted down. Girls there more then half look like your maid in a dress with an old face. I dont see any lookers there so didnt signal any girl to come over.

So this girl approach me and i chatted with her, was lazy to play the push and pull game so I just ordered a $30 LD for her. She was happy and took my hands inside her cloths and whispered 'you can touch anywhere you like'. Her hands too was fondling my cock. 15mins passed and I needed to pee so she brought me to the toilet upstairs. I thank her and closed the door but she stopped me and went inside the toilet with me. She say nobody upstairs today so we can have a little fun. Gave me a good BJ and I cummed in her mouth right there haha. After clean up I joked with her saying if i buy her another LD can I screw her? And she said YES lol. So I went down 7 Eleven bought CD and came back. Went back upstairs and screw her for a good 20mins and surrendered my load.

After everything done went downstairs paid the outstanding LD and tipped her $20. All in all spent close to $100 but it was worth it
Old 14-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Went to a pub last night around Duxton area around midnight after attending an funeral, was surprised inside like a ghost town with more then 10girls sitting around. Only 2 guys inside with a bottle of beer thats it. Was wondering how this place survive but anyway ordered a bottle of heneiken and sitted down. Girls there more then half look like your maid in a dress with an old face. I dont see any lookers there so didnt signal any girl to come over.

So this girl approach me and i chatted with her, was lazy to play the push and pull game so I just ordered a $30 LD for her. She was happy and took my hands inside her cloths and whispered 'you can touch anywhere you like'. Her hands too was fondling my cock. 15mins passed and I needed to pee so she brought me to the toilet upstairs. I thank her and closed the door but she stopped me and went inside the toilet with me. She say nobody upstairs today so we can have a little fun. Gave me a good BJ and I cummed in her mouth right there haha. After clean up I joked with her saying if i buy her another LD can I screw her? And she said YES lol. So I went down 7 Eleven bought CD and came back. Went back upstairs and screw her for a good 20mins and surrendered my load.

After everything done went downstairs paid the outstanding LD and tipped her $20. All in all spent close to $100 but it was worth it
So you struck jackpot !! Great !!!!!
Old 21-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
1booblover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1booblover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Went for a pinoy hunt last week . Sad to say most of the places they r looking for money. Some playabilitty is there provided you pay. They are very strict with the Ld value and no negotiations unlike earlier .

And to make it worse the Ld rates have gone up 10% . Its now 44 , 66 and 76 . I dont know why this magic number thats how it is . Been to 3 places on the same day and all three same price so not much of chance tk expect less .

So in short if u r ready to shell out atleast 150- 180$ U might end with a hj .😯😦. That also in a bright environment and its sujbect to no gaurantee .

Time to take a break from the scene . I dont know who all are promoting these places as they know they will get customers even with this money.

Dont pm me for the places its all at Opposite to each other .
Old 24-07-2016, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Went to a pub last night around Duxton area around midnight ................... Gave me a good BJ and I cummed in her mouth right there haha. ............ Went back upstairs and screw her for a good 20mins and surrendered my load.

Do you mind sharing this location by PM?

Club Bourbon in Boat Quay is also a very happening place now. For two sets of drinks approx. $70 to $100, the girls have a sofa behind and another sofa near the toilet that they can use for a nice sensual slow BBBJ. They sometimes use a curtain to give customers some privacy. Overall a very exciting place. And the girls are pretty alright looking.
Old 25-07-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post

Club Bourbon in Boat Quay is also a very happening place now. For two sets of drinks approx. $70 to $100, the girls have a sofa behind and another sofa near the toilet that they can use for a nice sensual slow BBBJ. They sometimes use a curtain to give customers some privacy. Overall a very exciting place. And the girls are pretty alright looking.
Many thanks for revealing this place so openly
Old 25-07-2016, 04:52 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Many thanks for revealing this place so openly
He just saboo the joint openly...OMG!!
Old 25-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice FR. Any chance this girl is also the girl with name starting with "H"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post

I have been to almost all the pinay pubs in Singapore over the last 5-6 years.

This is the ONLY pub which I was denied entry time and time and time again, for years. No matter how I dress, no matter which day of the week, what time of the day, the 2 "bouncers" outside will always say "private function".

I believe they only allow these types of guys in:
- Indian/Malay/Ang Mo
- Fat
- Old
- Tattooed

Because chances of guys who fit into these profiles are less likely to be AV.

It was quite frustrating to be rejected so many times. Once I was told "private function" by a pinay stationed outside and the very moment I turned my back on her, she was touting a few ang mos to come into the pub. I was like "WTF? You said private function, the next second you are trying to get other patrons in?!?"

If any bros have any good idea on how to enter without getting rejected, PM me. I usually go alone, so I am not into the idea of going out with other bros.
Old 25-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
If any bros have any good idea on how to enter without getting rejected, PM me. I usually go alone, so I am not into the idea of going out with other bros.
Well, my suggestion ? Forget it, there are other pubs in town.

Unless you really really wanna spend your money there ..
Old 25-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Well, my suggestion ? Forget it, there are other pubs in town.

Unless you really really wanna spend your money there ..
Well, the more they reject me, the more I want to go in. Haha. But I guess it is really hard.
Old 25-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Well, the more they reject me, the more I want to go in. Haha. But I guess it is really hard.
Pardon me for asking this - how old are you again ?

if they treat you like that at the entrance, how do you think they gonna treat you get in ?

Forget it mate, look for other place.

After all, as I said 100 times, with pinoy bars, if A guys gets all out service, it is not a given B guy will also get it, because girls change, boss gets warned, or you just look suspicious - the girls will become virgin Incarnates.

Go other places - and NO, don't ask me, because I am not fond of spending lot of money in pinoy pubs now
Old 03-08-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
He just saboo the joint openly...OMG!!
I don't think this is considered saboo....Bouborn is considered the most happening bar in Boat Quay and even the pinoy girls in other bars talk openly in its praise. In fact that's how I discovered the place. It's not a big secret and this is not new .... it's like this for several years now.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

For those of us old-timers who miss that old nostagia feelings of the pubs from Paramount - whereby it is not so commercialized, friendly pinays for companionship....even their karaoke song selection are still those old thick A4 size pocket files.....try Marissa Pub in Lucky Plaza (level 3).....LDs at $30 (glass) $40 a bottle.

Fyi, do not expect hardcore stuff like S******** in Duxton or B****** in Boat Quay......
Old 03-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
For those of us old-timers who miss that old nostagia feelings of the pubs from Paramount - whereby it is not so commercialized, friendly pinays for companionship....even their karaoke song selection are still those old thick A4 size pocket files.....try Marissa Pub in Lucky Plaza (level 3).....LDs at $30 (glass) $40 a bottle.

Fyi, do not expect hardcore stuff like S******** in Duxton or B****** in Boat Quay......
Yes, for decent karaoke. Marissa is a great place. No hard core stuff though

May do a pop one of these days
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1