The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-11-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
I am back and visited about 8 different soapy massages places, will be writing my FR on this different places when i am free
Thanks bro.. I'll tag onto your fr with my
Recent trip too..
Old 20-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
I missed nataree. Last time one of my favour place

Yes a pity.. the girls dispersed n if u got their tel no, can still hook up.. The building run down..
Old 20-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Thanks bro.. I'll tag onto your fr with my
Recent trip too..
haha have to hold on, quite busy with my work last and this week
Old 20-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, one of the FL told me she was from Amsterdam soapie..i tot she went to Europe to work before..lol.. she said the Amsterdam building torn down to make condo.. nataree building is now dilapidated .. dunno what will happen to it..
Thailand's Interior Ministry officers raided and closed down Nataree Massage in 2016 after they found underage sex workers and kickbacks.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Thailand's Interior Ministry officers raided and closed down Nataree Massage in 2016 after they found underage sex workers and kickbacks.
Lol.. n the lord n ocean just behind only..lol..oh well, still got lots more chio bus to bonk.. Not counting agg, FL, mp etc..

Just another question Bros, any recommendations for 3-4 star hotels near to T21 area? Westin, Sofitel, etc damn ex man.. central area to cowboy n thermae..
Old 21-11-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol.. n the lord n ocean just behind only..lol..oh well, still got lots more chio bus to bonk.. Not counting agg, FL, mp etc..

Just another question Bros, any recommendations for 3-4 star hotels near to T21 area? Westin, Sofitel, etc damn ex man.. central area to cowboy n thermae..
U can try Ruamchitt Hotel which is above Thermae Bar before Sukhumvit Soi 15 and near to T21. Happy bonking !
Old 21-11-2017, 12:44 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lords and ocean is across the bridge at the extreme left (near Big C and The Streets).... No where near ex nataree

Merci is on the left, emmanuelle and hi-class is on the right of nataree
Old 21-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lords and ocean is across the bridge at the extreme left (near Big C and The Streets).... No where near ex nataree

Merci is on the left, emmanuelle and hi-class is on the right of nataree
Hmm, we visited Lord n ocean at ratchadapisek soi 7.. then walked back to the same side of the main road past the abandoned nataree.. Then immediately thereafter, on the left, will be Emmanuelle n hi class.. we're walking along thanon ratchadapisek towards Somboon seafood restaurant..
Old 21-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
U can try Ruamchitt Hotel which is above Thermae Bar before Sukhumvit Soi 15 and near to T21. Happy bonking !
Lol.. ya ya.. lol.. we had a joke about staying in ruamchitt.. if your gal is missing for half an hour, then most likely can find her at thermae downstairs, or in one of the short time rooms.. taking long time n staying in ruamchitt at the time is not recommended..lol
Old 21-11-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Hmm, we visited Lord n ocean at ratchadapisek soi 7.. then walked back to the same side of the main road past the abandoned nataree.. Then immediately thereafter, on the left, will be Emmanuelle n hi class.. we're walking along thanon ratchadapisek towards Somboon seafood restaurant..
You forgot in between the clusters (Lords, Ocean & Alaina) and (Emmanulle, Ex-Nataree, Hi Class), there is The Emerald Hotel and a stretch of car parks?

Don't forget just on the left side of Ex-Nataree along Niam Uthit Alley there is also another soapy massage Merci where the papasans are sitting outside the entrance

FYI i also visited them last month Oct
Old 21-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
You forgot in between the clusters (Lords, Ocean & Alaina) and (Emmanulle, Ex-Nataree, Hi Class), there is The Emerald Hotel and a stretch of car parks?

Don't forget just on the left side of Ex-Nataree along Niam Uthit Alley there is also another soapy massage Merci where the papasans are sitting outside the entrance

FYI i also visited them last month Oct
Lol...bro, I'm not looking at a street directory while writing my reply..lol.. The approximate areas are all on the same side of thanon ratchadapisek.. We saw merci, but didn't bother to go look see.. we were there just 2 weeks back too..

Ask you, the agg waitresses also need to be bf? Or can negotiate privately? My bro liked one but didn't know how to approach.. Thanks
Old 21-11-2017, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Lol...bro, I'm not looking at a street directory while writing my reply..lol.. The approximate areas are all on the same side of thanon ratchadapisek.. We saw merci, but didn't bother to go look see.. we were there just 2 weeks back too..

Ask you, the agg waitresses also need to be bf? Or can negotiate privately? My bro liked one but didn't know how to approach.. Thanks
Your bro may have to ask the waitress privately

But chances are quite slim as they met in a place where men are looking for prostitutes so the waitress impression of them may not be as good

Unless you tip the waitress alot
Old 21-11-2017, 06:24 PM

anyway, not trying to nitpick you, just correcting you as some samsters may think lords and ocean are really behind nataree and wait they blame you....
Old 21-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CB, I pay for your waitress...
Old 21-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
CB, I pay for your waitress...
CB, I pay for your hand holding serwit la..knn, I was there but never see you..knn.. anyway, i still got unfinished business, so will be back to BKK soon.. whats your schedule in Dec & Jan?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1